Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-22-2004, 04:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

Nothing on God's green earth could make me see Scooby Doo. But maybe that's just my SMG hate taking over.

Seriously I think I can wait for the internet trailer. It should be out at the same time if not the next day.
And hopefully it will be in more formats other than Windows Media. Go Quicktime! Quicktime is awesome because you can go frame by frame, fowards and back . Something you can't do in WM and RP.

I'm replaying the 30 sec. bit that we have like a rabid dog at the moment. Can't wait to see the final product.

[ 03-22-2004: Message edited baileycat ]
Old 03-22-2004, 04:45 PM
Ultimate Fan

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

OMG! I just saw the new trailer. *hyperventilates* I can't even type properly b/c I'm soo excited. OMG, I'm starting to shake! OMG!!!!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

I was late at checking out TLC so when I went the trailer was already taken down. But then I come here and my wonderful girl, Jessie, does the most wonderful thing and upload the trailer and I'm just all eeeeeeeee! Thanks soo much, Jessie! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Wow, I wasn't really excited about the movie but now I'm dying to see it! We get kicky moments!!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I LOVE the awkwardness between Ron and Mione. I LIVE for awkwardness! First the AH and now we get an awkward hand holding! [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]

But one question, how do we know for sure that the hug will be in the film. I know Emma said in an article that she and Rupert hugged, but are we sure that it will make it to the film?
Old 03-22-2004, 04:47 PM
Master Fan

You know what you're right I'm not going to go pay money to sit there and watch that godawful movie!!!
I'll just waint. Yeah Quicktime is so much better.
I been playing the 30 sec. trailer the whole day!!
Damn I am obsessed. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 03-22-2004, 04:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

The hug is not a for sure thing. But we're all very hopeful.
Old 03-22-2004, 04:52 PM
Master Fan

Hey Shirley girl haven't seen you a long time. Yeah I'm excited too.

Didn't I read somewhere that the hug was in? I think it was in that USA Today article. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
Old 03-22-2004, 04:59 PM
Obsessed Fan

Heeeyyyy, thetrailer is in Scooby Doo? Again? Wasn't Scooby Doo where the trailer for CoS was found? I remember going to see some stupid movie just to see the preview and I went with my brother and sister and their little friends and it was so annoying. Maybe I'll get my friend to go with me this time cuz she likes Scooby Doo for some reason. and her sister. her sister's cool to [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

-Audrey Hepburn
Old 03-22-2004, 05:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

Well Darth, the topic of the hug was discussed in the USA today article. Emma spoke about the filming of it but the reporter never said that he SAW it. So the jury is still out to whether or not we'll see it. They may cut it according to Alfonso because they don't have enough of the Cat/Rat fight to make the hug a real payoff.

I say, there's plently of reason to keep it in besides the Cat/Rat fight. Ron offers to help Hermione with the research for Buckbeak's defense case and she's overwhelmed and relieved that he doesn't hate her like she thought. Why can't they just use her relief and thankfullness as her motivation to hug him.
Old 03-22-2004, 05:07 PM
Ultimate Fan

Baileycat- I don't think we've met. I'm Shirley. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] And welcome to the boards. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Nice to see you too, Liz. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I, too, am watching the trailer (well, just the R/H parts) again and again like a rabid dog. How am I ever going to concentrate on my essay? [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]
Old 03-22-2004, 05:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hi Girlfriend Thanks for the welcome. I like your avi. S/V s another ship getting under my skin too.

Funny thing is after the horrible crush I had with my Buffy/Spike ship, I swore I would never ship again.

Well, look where I am?! Oh well, at least with this ship I know I'm on the winning side for once.
Old 03-22-2004, 06:39 PM
Addicted Fan

I keep on watching the trailor over and over just for that one little R/H part. Haha. It's wonderful. As for the hug, it's okay to not know if it's in it. I mean I love it when it shocks me... but if it isn't there. I'd be sad!
Old 03-22-2004, 07:11 PM
Master Fan

I hope they keep the hug. If they do that would be 2 hints of r/h heheee. I still love the hand grabbing. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] It really must be important for Alfonso to show it. heeeheeeeheee!!
Old 03-22-2004, 07:21 PM
Passionate Fan

Kicks! I've been gone for only two days and we get a new thread, a (possible) hug and hand-holding? What a time for me to be away!!!!

AHHHHH I just tried the trailer and I can't see it! How tragique! Lol. I may just resort myself to seeing Scooby Doo 2 to see it! Or perhaps wait till its up on the net. GAH! Stupid, stupid Windows 2000! Lolz. It's great, though, right?
Old 03-22-2004, 11:40 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally posted by Girlfriend:
<STRONG>But one question, how do we know for sure that the hug will be in the film. I know Emma said in an article that she and Rupert hugged, but are we sure that it will make it to the film?</STRONG>
there's a news about emma talking about this awkward scene she & rupert had to do. i think i linked the news on the first post. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] we're all hoping that we get the hug and i'm assuming that the awkward scene is that. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

i see more oldbies!!! [img]smilies/hotpinkie.gif[/img]

DIN! we'll miss you modding this board! [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 03-23-2004, 09:16 AM
Master Fan

Good Morning [img]smilies/yawn.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Why is Din stepping down? [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

hmmm awkward scene you guys think besides the hug and hand grabbing we might get another awkward scene? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
Old 03-23-2004, 10:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

Realistically, I don't see much more than the hug and hand grab that would be centered out by the director and screenwriter, and that would be "awkward" by the actors. Maybe some interesting eye contact from the two but I don't think I would consider that awkward.

I've always thought POA was just the tip of the iceburg when it came to R/Hr. GOF will be huge in their development. I was just re-reading the Yule ball scene this morning. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] . What's really great about it (that I didn't notice before) is that Harry knows completely what's going on between the two. Unfortunately he doesn't speak up about it because he wants to still be on speaking terms with Ron.

[ 03-23-2004: Message edited baileycat ]
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top