Old 03-20-2004, 10:10 PM
Master Fan

*rubs eyes*

Jessie? Is that you? [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

nm [img]smilies/crazy.gif[/img]

[ 03-20-2004: Message edited blueangel ]
Old 03-20-2004, 11:09 PM
Master Fan

I'm gone for a day and we get a new thread and the trailer. If someone saved it can you please e-mail it to me? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Edit: Nevermind I just saved the trailer, [img]smilies/jaw_drop.gif[/img] [img]smilies/slinkie.gif[/img] [img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img] Wow!!
Old 03-21-2004, 12:16 AM
Loyal Fan

Wow MIA forever and I miss everything. We get the hug??? Really? OMG that is the best news I've heard in a long time. And holding hands? I've missed a lot. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] and I didn't see the trailer...guess it's my punishment for not stopping by often. I'm a sorry ass Sidekick. Can someone tell me what was in the trailer?

Other then that, what's up my kickies?

Miss C

"Clearly, adolescence has changed Harry Potter and Hogwarts. In one scene, Ron and Hermione touch hands accidentally and react as if an electric current has crackled between them." - Boston Herald
Old 03-21-2004, 12:43 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Hood:
<STRONG>And to think that just a few days ago we talked about the lack of information! This is so refreshing!

behrfehr, I have it saved, I can send it to you if you want.

[ 03-20-2004: Message edited Hood ]</STRONG>
Oooh yes please! Yay for helping kickers in need [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Can you email it to me at laura@europic.net ? It'll bounce back I'm sure if you send it to my hotmail account.
Old 03-21-2004, 05:18 AM
New Fan

Ya know...i just realise something. Its weird to see in the movies that Emma's touching almost everyone! I mean the major characters that is...First with Rupert, then with Dan and the slugging of Tom felton.. I wonder who else she's in contact with in the movies. I mean..she's the one getting BOTH the Sidekickers and Aurors excited over all the grabbing and hand holding. Even the shippers for Hermione and Draco's are getting excited and hopeful. Its not the BOOK thats giving us all this excitement and for all we know its not even canon......But i'm glad that at least there's somthing for us to get excited about R/Hr romance....i think the other shippers are getting WAY too much ammo.....and i don't even know whether J.K herself approve of all htis new introductions to the movie....

Please don't DEck me...i'm just giving an observation... [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-21-2004, 05:29 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ** pSycHo erA **:
<STRONG>Ya know...i just realise something. Its weird to see in the movies that Emma's touching almost everyone! I mean the major characters that is...First with Rupert, then with Dan and the slugging of Tom felton.. I wonder who else she's in contact with in the movies. I mean..she's the one getting BOTH the Sidekickers and Aurors excited over all the grabbing and hand holding. Even the shippers for Hermione and Draco's are getting excited and hopeful. Its not the BOOK thats giving us all this excitement and for all we know its not even canon......But i'm glad that at least there's somthing for us to get excited about R/Hr romance....i think the other shippers are getting WAY too much ammo.....and i don't even know whether J.K herself approve of all htis new introductions to the movie....

Please don't DEck me...i'm just giving an observation... [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Well, I see what you mean, but that's just the way it is in the movies. There's always more physical interaction between the characters than in the books.
Old 03-21-2004, 06:43 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

Well, I see what you mean, but that's just the way it is in the movies. There's always more physical interaction between the characters than in the books.</STRONG>
And to add do that - its already book three. The explanation of the overall Harry Potter story isn’t necessary anymore. We know Hogwarts is a castle and that it’s also where they go to school. We know that muggles are non-wizards. Now, in movie three they can focus more on the storyline and establishment of the characters [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Think about how we start to get to know characters better as the books progress. These things add up [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Hides from Dinny

Miss C!!!11 [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

[ L i N d $ @ y] – Call me unobservant, but I just noticed how cool the letters in your username are picked out and positioned [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Sarah [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 03-21-2004, 09:02 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by behrfehr:
<STRONG>

Oooh yes please! Yay for helping kickers in need [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Can you email it to me at laura@europic.net ? It'll bounce back I'm sure if you send it to my hotmail account.</STRONG>
Sure, I'll send it to you now.
Old 03-21-2004, 09:42 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally posted by BuffyAngelFan04:
<STRONG>[ L i N d $ @ y] – Call me unobservant, but I just noticed how cool the letters in your username are picked out and positioned [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
it takes an effort to type but i'm used to it. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

argh! i d/l it but all i hear is the audio and can't see a thing!!! [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img] this is what i get for being a bad sidekicker. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet. ✨

Old 03-21-2004, 09:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah you're right we don't need all the exposition that we get with the books. In the film we get the facial expressions, the eye contact, the touching that tell us what is going on in the character's head. We don't need a narative to explain it because its all right there in front of us in physical form.

Of course we're seeing more because they have very little time to do it in and they have to be as clear as possible. The whole point of showing Hermione grabbing Ron's arm is to see that they are in that same awkward place that they were in at the end of COS. They show a close-up of the arm grab and their reactions to draw attention to it and that tells the audience that something IS developing here, so keep watching.

I have a feeling we WILL see more of it in this movie as well. But I'm still iffy on whether or not the hug made it to the final cut. *hopeful, but iffy*. That's next on my wishlist. Confirmation on the hug.
Old 03-21-2004, 11:18 AM
Elite Fan

I uploaded the HP Trailer for anyone who can't see it [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

You'll need winzip to unzip it:
Blah

[img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-21-2004, 11:43 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by L i N d $ @ y:
<STRONG>argh! i d/l it but all i hear is the audio and can't see a thing!!! [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img] this is what i get for being a bad sidekicker. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Me too! I thought it was just me! I really wanna see it!

Oh! Thank you soo much! Now I can see it! Yay!
*dances around the room and leaves to watch trailer*

[ 03-21-2004: Message edited Celebriän Sáralondë ]

-Audrey Hepburn
Old 03-21-2004, 01:33 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>We know Hogwarts is a castle and that it’s also where they go to school.</STRONG>
Whoa now, let's not get ahead of ourselves. How can you be so sure of that?

Also:

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Welcome back, Miss C!
Old 03-21-2004, 03:17 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>
And Gloria, I see you ship Farawyn. They rock.

ETA: I think you can see the trailer on the offical site, too.
</STRONG>
I saved it and I'm gonna see it soon [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I'm so happy, it's one of my favourite scene [img]smilies/love.gif[/img].

Yeah, they rock [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img]es

G
Old 03-21-2004, 03:48 PM
Pav
Elite Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>I uploaded the HP Trailer for anyone who can't see it [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

You'll need winzip to unzip it:
Blah

[img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]</STRONG>
It looks like the trailer doesn´t work... [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Click HERE to watch the trailer of Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. I hope it will work!

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top