Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-25-2004, 08:43 AM
Loyal Fan

Hopefully.
Old 02-25-2004, 01:23 PM
Loyal Fan

That sounded promising!

"Hermione, let me have a pinch, go on, it can't hurt" - Ron (OotP)
Old 02-25-2004, 06:41 PM
Loyal Fan

That article was interesting. Though it took me a while to read in between breaks of writing my Research Report, it was well worth it. Have a great day everyone!

-Tori

Adriana Lima Is Love
Vote Nicole Richie.
Old 02-26-2004, 07:51 AM
Passionate Fan

I woke up today laughing a lot because this news was so great I had a dream that I was in the HP world and somethings happened there (nothing related to the books) and Ron was sooo worried that the evil would get Hermione and he wsas trying to defend her.

And there was a part that was funny for me because I stoped at my dream and thought: "oh, the hug should be coming, but itīs true they cut all the fight scenes from Ron and Hermione and left only the adventurous parts..."

Wierd, huh? [img]smilies/crazy.gif[/img]
Old 02-26-2004, 12:32 PM
Loyal Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Speaking of dreams, I had a funny one a few nights ago. I was on the beach, and I was playing volleyball with Ron and Ginny. How weird is THAT?

BTW, I have just seen on the Mugglenet that the review was authentical. So everything that was said in that review is true. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ 02-26-2004: Message edited Hood ]
Old 02-26-2004, 12:39 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Hood:
<STRONG>
Speaking of dreams, I had a funny one a few nights ago. I was on the beach, and I was playing volleyball with Ron and Ginny. How weird is THAT?
</STRONG>
I had a dream that I was Ginny a few nights ago. But what happened from there, I don't know. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I can't remember.

-Audrey Hepburn
Old 02-26-2004, 12:42 PM
Loyal Fan

Maybe you played volleyball with me and Ron. Who knows?
Old 02-26-2004, 12:59 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Hood:
<STRONG>Maybe you played volleyball with me and Ron. Who knows?</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Maybe...

I just read the review. I must wonder why I never know about anything here... [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] Why was it so hush hush? why?? I would've gone... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] that's prolly why nobody knew...

-Audrey Hepburn
Old 02-26-2004, 03:25 PM
Loyal Fan

Hey guys, I am still reeling form that article. Who cares if it is just a "hint" of romance, that is more than we got in the other two films! Well, except the "Handshake." That was such a fantastic surprise, though, I wonder what the hint will be?

I don't really have dreams with the HP characters in them, or really any other famous people. Mostly my dreams constist of people I went to school with.

This is Shadowgrl's sig and I thought it applied to all other anit-R/H ships "Perception is all there is-there is no reality."

Old 02-27-2004, 01:12 AM
Ultimate Fan

Woot. I'm thrilled Harry saw the hint of romance between R/H. (Harry, get it? Haha) I think some people who aren't as invested in R/H as we are believe that the actual romance begins in book 4 (well at least my friends do). But I actually saw the hints from book one (okay, book 2 was when I really started to raise my eyebrow, but rereading book one I can't help but notice how carefully JKR staged R/H's relationship). I'm thrilled that there will be some Kickyness in PoA. I'm starting to get excited now. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

BTW, I noticed my sig doesn't work. What happened to the petition? [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

[ 02-27-2004: Message edited Girlfriend ]
Old 02-27-2004, 07:03 AM
Loyal Fan

*sighs* It's still only February, isn't it?
[img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

[ 02-27-2004: Message edited Misfortunate ]
Old 02-27-2004, 01:32 PM
clm
Loyal Fan

it's only february for one more day then it's march which means only 4 months left! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

looking at that it still seems horribly depressing we have to wait that long........ [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Icon: girls_are_weird
Old 02-27-2004, 04:33 PM
Passionate Fan

4 months to go, that it's not that far but i have so many things to go through before seeing it [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] (schoolexans and all [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img] ).......Anyway then it'll be even better i guess [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Innocent Venus ~>Transpose-Team<~ One Piece
Old 02-27-2004, 04:37 PM
Loyal Fan

Not long for me...
It is 2 weeks till Spring Break, I might go to Mexico, I go to New York in May, and I am a counselor at a church camp at the end of May into June, actually the last day of camp is the day the movie comes out so Happy Homecoming to me!

Anyway, what to talk about? Any new fic recomendations?

Old 02-27-2004, 04:55 PM
Obsessed Fan

4 months is quite a long time... But like someone said there is a lot going on b4 then. Finals, Spring break, easter break (yeah, they're seperate at my school. I find it strange), and so much stuff. I might be going to London the summer after next! And Paris, and Rome but that has nothing to do with anything [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

-Audrey Hepburn
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top