Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-14-2004, 03:54 PM
Addicted Fan

Guys, according to the DanRadcliffe.com transcript, this is what Emma says about the SS scene:

That moment we have outside the Shrieking Shack, all those nice hormones coming out...

I didn't find the hand grabbing part. I think it was just the hormones coming out.

Edited to add this bit from a new Alfonso interview from Premiere Magazine.

We have a lot of sex in the movie. Think about it. You have to freeze-frame the DVD and you’ll find a lot of it. [laughs] Well, they’re 13. In the film we hinted [at] the whole sensual thing of the attraction between kids. Actually, we had way more in the script and then I read number four and said, “This would be like stealing elements of the next book, that’s not cool.”

You can read the full thing on TLC, but that's the only bit that I read as kicky.

Last edited by Clarinha; 05-14-2004 at 04:53 PM
Old 05-14-2004, 10:53 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Clarinha
Guys, according to the DanRadcliffe.com transcript, this is what Emma says about the SS scene:

That moment we have outside the Shrieking Shack, all those nice hormones coming out...

I didn't find the hand grabbing part. I think it was just the hormones coming out.

Edited to add this bit from a new Alfonso interview from Premiere Magazine.

We have a lot of sex in the movie. Think about it. You have to freeze-frame the DVD and you’ll find a lot of it. [laughs] Well, they’re 13. In the film we hinted [at] the whole sensual thing of the attraction between kids. Actually, we had way more in the script and then I read number four and said, “This would be like stealing elements of the next book, that’s not cool.”

You can read the full thing on TLC, but that's the only bit that I read as kicky.
That's totally nifty! I knew there had to be some kind of sex in the movie! It is after all Alfonso Cuaron, but I'm glad they didn't jump forward to the next book. I think what they have given us so far is ok and I expect no more or less. I'm very excited about all the kickiness. But now I can't wait for GOF and POA isn't even out!

Hey moms - See I'm not so sure what it was anymore...It was posted on one of these threads...I don't think I'm making it up...I know I'm delusional, but someone posted it a while back and it wasn't a magazine...I don't think anyway I think it was an article online...maybe it was EW...hmmm. Does anyone know what I'm talking about or am I smoking too much crack?

I'm having fun w/ the colors...eek! ok so Ron and hermione Rule!

Miss C

"Clearly, adolescence has changed Harry Potter and Hogwarts. In one scene, Ron and Hermione touch hands accidentally and react as if an electric current has crackled between them." - Boston Herald
Old 05-15-2004, 08:18 AM
Addicted Fan

hey hey color it just kicked in (get it kicked, the pun get it,?!!? hhehe) that the movie is comming out so soon. my gosh. I am so excited. It was just last year we were excited about OotP
Old 05-15-2004, 08:36 AM
Pav
Elite Fan

HUG coming soooon ...
Old 05-15-2004, 08:39 AM
Loyal Fan

Only 25 days!(well, in Croatia)
Old 05-15-2004, 08:42 AM
Pav
Elite Fan

yay

Old 05-15-2004, 10:32 AM
Extreme Fan

That picture needs to be iconized.. or turned into fanart. Preferably both
Old 05-15-2004, 11:21 AM
GG
Extreme Fan

bency - Thanks!

Man, I am SO excited. I was in a class the other day and some of my friends started talking about it and I couldn't concentrate on the class and the professor!

The bad news is that I still have final exams to do - BLEH!. But the good news is that once everything is done, I'll only have a week or so to wait for POA! YAY!

Sigh...well I hope you are all doing well, and anxiously awaiting POA!

Later kicks!

~ GG

"...several scenes hinting at sexual tension between Harry's best friends, Ron and Hermione, who can't keep their hands off each other -- and can't figure out why." --SF Gate, POA review.
Old 05-15-2004, 06:00 PM
Passionate Fan

Wow, I LOVE LOVE LOVE that pic!!!! Please somebody turn it into an avatar or a fanart, I'd love an avatar of that!!!
Old 05-15-2004, 08:00 PM
Part-Time Fan

a little something ..

what do you guys think? i haven't made fanart in a really long time, but i felt like making one because i just love ron and hermione. so i guess that's it. hope you guys like it. peace.

Last edited by snowcrystal; 05-15-2004 at 08:16 PM
Old 05-15-2004, 08:02 PM
Extreme Fan

Snowcrystal Woah. That is really good. I love it and have saved it to my computer (hope you don't mind) wow wow wow

I'm happy now
Old 05-15-2004, 08:13 PM
Part-Time Fan

shazaam I'm kinda rusty, but thanks!
Old 05-15-2004, 10:32 PM
Dedicated Fan

Wow, that is an amazing fan art! Great work

And how much do I love that Rupert and Emma picture, *sigh*.

I'm going to be in the middle of my teaching rounds when the movie comes out here! That sucks. I won't be able to concentrate & I'll be in the middle of a maths lesson or something and be like, "Ron + Hermione = Awkward Hand Grab..." <Class looks at her in confusement> "Ahem... Gotta run!" LOL
Neighbours|Official Idol Geek™|Sidekick #194
Old 05-16-2004, 03:59 AM
Loyal Fan

From JKR's site:

FAQ

Q: Does Hermione love Ron or Harry?

A: I can't believe that some of you haven't worked this one out yet, but I'm not going to answer because that would spoil the arguments, which I enjoy.

Interesting. I can't believe it either.
Old 05-16-2004, 06:27 AM
Extreme Fan

it's obvious to me that she loves Ron!

snowcrystal, that's some amazing fanart.