Old 05-28-2004, 08:32 AM
Pav
Elite Fan

thanks for the transcript, baileycat... absolutely true
Old 05-28-2004, 09:28 AM
Master Fan

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
So that's what they say.
I've seen the HBO special 2 times now but I really don't understand everything they say.
Old 05-28-2004, 10:33 AM
Master Fan

behrfehr, That should be our banner!

it's so cute!!!

claudia
Old 05-28-2004, 11:14 AM
Addicted Fan

The host on TRL UK mentioned the Ron/Hermione thing again today. When he meantioned in Dan liked stepped back to let Rupert and Emma field that question! Rupert gets all embarrased when he's asked about the whole Ron/Hermione thing. Bless him! He's such a teenage boy!

Old 05-28-2004, 11:26 AM
Master Fan

OMG that is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!!
*dies*
Old 05-28-2004, 01:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

That's awesome!

Here's yet another one from Daniel from the CBBC Newsround interview:

Daniel: ... But the sideline story between Ron and Hermione is one of my favourites, as it's just a cover-up so they can get attention of each other. There's a huge amount of sexual tension between them, which is great and provides much-needed comic relief because the film is very depressing and angry.

Lizo: Do you think Ron and Hermione are suited?

Daniel: Yeah absolutely, very much so - they are complete polar opposites but suit each other perfectly.

Dan you're the Sidekick prince! &
Old 05-28-2004, 01:20 PM
Master Fan

Dan, Dan, Dan. Our fellow sidekicker!!!

From a review at Rottentomatoes.com

Quote:
Cuarón directs an angrier Potter. Harry (Daniel Radcliffe) is becoming jaded and skeptical over almost all that he's been told. Hermione (Emma Watson) is dabbling in girl power as much as she is her studies. The only character who hasn't really changed much is Ron (Rupert Grint); outside of some obvious adolescent type feelings toward Hermione that, while subtle, are still the closest a Potter film has came to being sexually charged. Cuarón, director of one of the most carnal films of the early 21st century, can't resist giving us an awkward moment between Ron and Hermione, when the characters find themselves clumsily holding hands. The two, both embarrassed, quickly pull away from each other, but the tension is there.
Old 05-28-2004, 01:22 PM
Elite Fan

Well, he's just noticing what's there
Seriously, I never considered Harry/Hermione until fandom. I thought anyone who read the books thought it was gonna be R/Hr.
Old 05-28-2004, 01:23 PM
Part-Time Fan

Just Tracy , thanks for the picture!! that is so cute.
Old 05-28-2004, 01:37 PM
Master Fan

From CBBC Interview

Quote:
Lizo: Now the whole Ron and Hermione thing seems to be hotting up in this movie?
Emma: Yes it does! On the outside they spend the whole film arguing because Ron is convinced that Hermione's cat, Cruickshank's, has eaten his rat. But I think it's a bit of a cover-up really, because they have a soft spot for each other. You always tease the ones you like!

Lizo: Do you think they are well suited?

Emma: NO! They are completely not suited. But that is what makes them so sweet, I guess.
Quote:
Lizo: You're just getting ready to start the next film - what are you looking forward to in that?
Rupert: My dress robes are going to be quite cool - so I'm looking forward to seeing what they look like. The Yule Ball should be good.
Does this mean we are getting the Yule Ball? Squee!!

Last edited by Darth Liz; 05-28-2004 at 01:49 PM
Old 05-28-2004, 01:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hey Liz you beat me to it. I was just about to paste that!

I'll join you in that SQUEEEEE. It's been a very squeeeful day hasn't it?

Of course we get the Yule Ball! It's like the MOST important part of the movie dincha' know. DUH *sorry my inner teen-fan-girl popping in there*
Old 05-28-2004, 02:14 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by baileycat
Hey Liz you beat me to it. I was just about to paste that!

I'll join you in that SQUEEEEE. It's been a very squeeeful day hasn't it?

Of course we get the Yule Ball! It's like the MOST important part of the movie dincha' know. DUH *sorry my inner teen-fan-girl popping in there*
Yes, it has been a very squeeful day.
And how could I forget that the Yule Ball is the single MOST import event in the book and movie.
Old 05-28-2004, 06:24 PM
Ultimate Fan

OMG, I'm so in Sidekick heaven right now! I come back from a hard day's of work to lots and lots of new Kicky quotes!

Just Tracy- Thanks for the pic! Do you have a transcript of what R/E said about R/H when asked about it?

fetch- I never knew H/Hr fans existed either until I ventured onto FF. I just thought it was common sense that R/H would wind up together.

I've always liked Dan. I never thought Dan was well suited as Harry (although my opinion might change after the third film) but I think that he is the most sweetest boy ever. And how he's practically the spokesperson for R/H, I love that boy even more!

YULE BALL!!! YAY!!! And Rupert is excited about the Yule Ball?? Bless, his heart!

And aww, Emma finds R/h sweet. And I love how she said that they have a soft spot for each other! *giggles*

Oh! And over at TLC, they posted that JKR said that PoA the Movie foreshadows a lot of events in book 6 and 7. Ron and Hermione, anyone?

Okay, now I have to so totally go and change my sig to one of these delicious R/H quotes!

Last edited by Girlfriend; 05-28-2004 at 06:32 PM
Old 05-28-2004, 07:18 PM
Loyal Fan

Hey everybody!!! I'm back after a long while!!!
First of all, thanks a lot, Girlfriend and Darth Liz for adding me to the Sidekick shipper list.

I can't wait for the movie!!! It's going to be full of Sidekickerliciousness!! (I just love that word) and we are also getting the Yule Ball in the fourth movie!!! I just LOVED when Ron got all jealous because Hermione went with Krum, I thought that was soooooooo cute!!!!

I love Dan too!!! He deserves a honorary place in the Sidekick shipper list or something like that!!! LOL
Old 05-28-2004, 07:50 PM
GG
Extreme Fan

begin -

SQUEE!

end -

~ GG

"...several scenes hinting at sexual tension between Harry's best friends, Ron and Hermione, who can't keep their hands off each other -- and can't figure out why." --SF Gate, POA review.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top