Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-13-2004, 10:48 PM
Loyal Fan

Hello everyone....I have just been scouring the web for new or slightly used fanfics and found these by Like a falling star

Here is an excert from one of her stories called "Harry Potter and the Order of the Pelican," a spoof if you will.........

Hermione: [politely attempting conversation, with the air of someone running a scientific experiment] I heard that in this book, hormones will be running wild?

J.K. Rowling: [nodding emphatically] Oh, yes.

Voldemort: [looking scandalized] Ooh! Do tell!

J.K. Rowling: [leaning in conspirationally] Are you sure you can take the truth?

Ron: [confidently] 'Course.

J.K. Rowling: It's going to be a H/Hr.

Ron promptly keels over and faints.

Harry and Hermione are currently bent over in a corner, puking their guts out.

Ginny is sobbing unrestrainedly, hiccupping occasionally. Voldemort is awkwardly comforting her.

Draco is trying to pretend that he isn't the biggest R/Hr shipper ever, and failing miserably.

Lockhart is happily picking lint off the floor. Oh, well.

J.K. Rowling: [ducking from the death glares shot her way] JUST KIDDING!!! It's going to be an R/Hr.

Ron promptly sits up.

Ron: You're kidding! I fainted for nothing? I'll probably be called a nancy boy for the next two years and you tell me you're kidding!?

sorry that just amused me....

good night all

"Hermione, let me have a pinch, go on, it can't hurt" - Ron (OotP)
Old 06-14-2004, 01:49 AM
Obsessed Fan

Kilikena, I like it.
Zapp: Come back when it's a catastrophe.
Old 06-14-2004, 02:38 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by rachem_chul
Thank You CordyChase, Girlfriend, Tesseract & GG!

~*Dancer in the Dark*~: Thank You! I use Adobe PhotoDeluxe Business Edition 1.0. It's old school, but I love it! I have used a lot of different programs but this one will always be my favorite because it is so easy to use! Also, I loved Ron's colorful beanie! Of course, I don't think I could pull it off.

Rachel
well i think i'll have to get that program even if it's old school telling by the way your banner came out, hopefully i can too make my wallpapers/banners can actually look "good".
hey anyone can pull off that beanie.. especially ron (i personally think he is going to start a craze with these beanies)

JennieN : welcome fellow newbie.. I too am a newbie so we have something in common

Kilikena Miki: i love that transcript, hilarious stuff. see even malfoy is a sidekicker.. well atleast he is in this transcript

She looked up at Ron and her frostiness seemed to melt.

Icon credit: eva-1102
Old 06-14-2004, 04:40 AM
Loyal Fan

Welcome to all the newbies!

And Kilikena, thanks for that fic! I love spoofs and parodies.

Last edited by Hood; 06-14-2004 at 04:51 AM
Old 06-14-2004, 07:32 AM
Master Fan

Good morning Kicks

So we should start coming up with new thread titles.
Old 06-14-2004, 08:48 AM
Loyal Fan

good morning to all the sidekicks...pleasant day now cuz I'm planning to see POA again!
Old 06-14-2004, 08:49 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by JennieN
good morning to all the sidekicks...pleasant day now cuz I'm planning to see POA again!
You're so lucky. I want to see it for a 3rd time but can't find someone to come with me...
Old 06-14-2004, 09:22 AM
Passionate Fan

You guys are really lucky that you got to see it a second time, i cant find anyobdy to go with me cuz my friends all didnt like the movie (yea i know , how could they not like it!??) but then again none of them love Harry Potter like me. They are more fans of the book i think... but i saw POA a week ago and LOVED it and am dying to see it again but it doesnt seem to be happening anytime soon.

But i do have to agree with that pic of Ron, i his beanies he wears in the movie! They look really good on him

Oh and that transcript is funny! haha Malfoy is a fan in that and im not sure if he really is (i doubt he is) but i know he knows that something is goin on in the movie considering his line "You two picking out your dream home" or somethin like that lol
Old 06-14-2004, 10:50 AM
GG
Extreme Fan

Kilikena - That parody is hilarious! I couldn't help laughing outloud to myself. Thanks for posting it!

Mmm...yes, we need a title. How about something from one of the reviews posted by Miss C at the beginning of the thread? Like:
-- The Critics Agree - Ron & Hermione = Sexual Tension!
or something from a specific quote like:
-- Ron & Hermione are "a little more touchy with each other"! or
-- Awkward Moments, Mutual Taunting & Snippiness, Oh My!

I don't know, just some suggestions! We also need someONE to start...

~ GG

"...several scenes hinting at sexual tension between Harry's best friends, Ron and Hermione, who can't keep their hands off each other -- and can't figure out why." --SF Gate, POA review.
Old 06-14-2004, 11:18 AM
Passionate Fan

what about the "electric current" quote this one: "Ron and Hermione touch hands accidentally and react as if an electric current has crackled between them." would be a good one

R/H- An electric current has crackled between them

Old 06-14-2004, 11:46 AM
Loyal Fan

ooh we definitely have to use the electric current one in the title...and definitely sexual tension .....hehehehe

Miss C

"Clearly, adolescence has changed Harry Potter and Hogwarts. In one scene, Ron and Hermione touch hands accidentally and react as if an electric current has crackled between them." - Boston Herald
Old 06-14-2004, 11:49 AM
Obsessed Fan

New thread here
Zapp: Come back when it's a catastrophe.

Last edited by Squishy; 06-14-2004 at 11:57 AM
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top