Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-05-2004, 04:24 PM
Passionate Fan

It can´t be on graduation. It would mean spending the last valentine´s day of all books not putting them together! That would be a waste!
Old 04-05-2004, 06:07 PM
Passionate Fan

I dunno, a graduation ball seems like something JKR would do... just to torture us, you know? Oooh, maybe Ron will get a different girlfriend in Book 6, and that'll cause some huge reaction from Hermy (teehee). I mean, you saw her with Fleur, she hated the girl, mostly cause Fleur kissed Ron on the cheek! A real girlfriend Hermione may just feel compelled to slug. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] I can only hope.
Old 04-05-2004, 06:10 PM
Extreme Fan

If Ron got a girlfriend that wasn't Hermione I'd dig my way into the HP universe and slug him myself. Either he wakes up and gets the sidekickerlicious vibe, or he doesn't date. No alternatives! [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] Hermione's had to deal with being on her own for too long now. Poor girl.
Old 04-05-2004, 09:33 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by EphramIsHot:
<STRONG>I dunno, a graduation ball seems like something JKR would do... just to torture us, you know? Oooh, maybe Ron will get a different girlfriend in Book 6, and that'll cause some huge reaction from Hermy (teehee). I mean, you saw her with Fleur, she hated the girl, mostly cause Fleur kissed Ron on the cheek! A real girlfriend Hermione may just feel compelled to slug. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] I can only hope.</STRONG>
Yeah! And it's already begun. Fleur didn't rub too good w/ Hermione, (we know why), and Krum... Krum is still in the books! Ron is obviously still furious about him. And JK said he'll be back, so either it'll have something to do with the war, (nah) or to make a conflict between R/H. JK said he won't be back soon though, so if he comes back to come between R/H, it won't be till book 7 [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Old 04-06-2004, 08:18 AM
Fan Forum Star

hmmm about Krum. Do you think Hermione's playing him and Ron a bit? I mean he's her penpal and she obviously knows that he really likes her. He's even invited her to visit him in Bulgaria. Something tells me that in OotP she was leading Ron to believe Krum was "a special friend" and not just a pen pal, just to get a reaction from him. She's a smart girl. She knows he's jealous of Krum and she's flattered by the attention. Why wouldn't she play it up? But what's interesting is that she's not telling either boys (that we know of) that she's not interested in Krum in that way.
The little minx.
Old 04-06-2004, 10:20 AM
Extreme Fan

How do you know what house you belong to?

Sean loves Emma
Eman[n]: Faith - Cuz I got it!
Old 04-06-2004, 10:26 AM
Master Fan

The Sorting Hat?
Old 04-06-2004, 02:36 PM
Obsessed Fan

Or just choose a house [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] but there's sorting quizzes online you can take. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

-Audrey Hepburn
Old 04-06-2004, 02:54 PM
Passionate Fan

I remember reading a fic once (don´t remember which now) and Ron and Herm were together but he had some experience and she found out about it and got so jealous. (Maybe it was lotharius.. can´t remember) But it´s true.. it´s not like he´s gonna wait for her forever to make a move.

For me, as long as in the end they end up together, they can try other people first.
*ducks tomatoes*
Old 04-06-2004, 04:29 PM
Extreme Fan

*wonders whether to throw tomato*

I think... I dunno. I'm not completely averse to them dating other people, I just don't want one of them (Hermione, presumably, as she seems to be the only one of the two of them conscious that there are feelings between them) to get hurt in the process. But I guess if they both dated other people that wouldn't be so bad. You are safe from the tomato for now. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 04-06-2004, 08:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

Well since this isn't the OC or any soap opera and the fact that the books center around Harry AND there is only so much you can do with 2 secondary characters in ONLY 2 remaining books, I think its pretty safe to say Ron and Hermione won't venture too far from each other. JK likes to tease us with Krum and Fleur and heck even Luna but they are only there to highlight R/Hr's growing relationship. Nothing more. There's just not enough time to explore other relationships. But then that's why there is fanfiction. Thankfully.

But that said, I don't think Harry's gonna have much time to explore in the love department either. At this point in the game, JKR most probably has one girl in mind and won't stray from it. Which actually I'm kinda relieved about because Harry just has waaaay too much drama in his life right now anyway.
Old 04-07-2004, 04:29 AM
Loyal Fan

So... I hear there's some 10 minute preview of PoA movie on May 9th. 10 minutes! Hello? There must be some more Sidekickness!
Old 04-07-2004, 05:08 AM
Pav
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by EphramIsHot:
<STRONG>I dunno, a graduation ball seems like something JKR would do... just to torture us, you know? Oooh, maybe Ron will get a different girlfriend in Book 6, and that'll cause some huge reaction from Hermy (teehee). I mean, you saw her with Fleur, she hated the girl, mostly cause Fleur kissed Ron on the cheek! A real girlfriend Hermione may just feel compelled to slug. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] I can only hope.</STRONG>
Yeah, you got it! Jealous Hermione...

[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 04-07-2004, 08:25 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Hood:
<STRONG>So... I hear there's some 10 minute preview of PoA movie on May 9th. 10 minutes! Hello? There must be some more Sidekickness!</STRONG>
Yes, I heard about the 10 minutes. I am not missing them. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 04-07-2004, 02:45 PM
Passionate Fan

I can't believe it, I'm in BC on the 9th, I may miss it! My plan is to teach my family how to use our VCR recorder (honestly, they are SO incompetent), get them to find when it's on, and then tape it. I will quite honestly DIE if I don't see it!
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top