Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-02-2004, 06:24 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Darth Liz:
<STRONG>

Why exactly are you doing this?
I wouldn't be able to take it.</STRONG>
I'm doing it with my school to raise money and support starving children in third world countries. It was really tough, but it's over now. We got to sleep over at the school, which was fun. I'm actually really glad I did it.
Old 04-03-2004, 12:31 AM
Pav
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by EphramIsHot:
<STRONG>Welcome, sidekickerlicious ! Nice to meet you! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I'm doing the 30-hour famine at my school right now. I haven't eaten for 29 hours! I've only got one hour left, and then we all get to go to the cafeteria and have a feast. It should be fun! But I'm soooo hungry. People are being mean, eating pizza and KFC and Wendy's in front of us. Grrr! [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] Oh well. I'm gonna do it! Wish me luck!</STRONG>
Good luck! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

*crossing my fingers*

Sidekicks manip
Old 04-03-2004, 05:43 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

I'm doing it with my school to raise money and support starving children in third world countries. It was really tough, but it's over now. We got to sleep over at the school, which was fun. I'm actually really glad I did it.</STRONG>
That sounds really cool. My school never does stuff like that.
Old 04-03-2004, 06:20 AM
Passionate Fan

That´s a lot of will power you have. I couldn´t stay without food for this long.. [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

Welcome sidekickerlicious, is there a shorter name that we can call you? hehe [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 04-03-2004, 07:51 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

I'm doing it with my school to raise money and support starving children in third world countries. It was really tough, but it's over now. We got to sleep over at the school, which was fun. I'm actually really glad I did it.</STRONG>
Wow. I can't imagine my school ever doing it.
Check out the new R/Hr doodle at Artdungeon. I love Marta more and more.

[ 04-03-2004: Message edited Hood ]
Old 04-03-2004, 11:35 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

Wow... that's really great of you. [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] My school never does those kinds of things.

Linda Claudia Behr: Love that art! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Hood: Thank you! Yes everyone, check out Marta's new art [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]
Old 04-03-2004, 12:07 PM
Passionate Fan

Hey Sidekickers! I've been a R/Hr shipper for awhile but I finally got the nerve up to post here [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I would love to join if it's okay!

>>--#290-->
Old 04-03-2004, 02:23 PM
Master Fan

Hey, Sidekicks! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Haven't been by this thread in a while. Love the thread title - it has the song running through my head now. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] And the animation is great - that little hand grab is adorable. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

icon by lunas_borednow
Old 04-03-2004, 03:04 PM
Obsessed Fan

I love coming to this thread! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Every time I look at the title the song gets stuck in my head. Now my dad's playing it on the piano cuz i was belting it all around the house hehe

[img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] 30 hours without food? You have awesome will power to be able to do that.

-Audrey Hepburn
Old 04-03-2004, 03:58 PM
Passionate Fan

Thanks so much for supporting me, Linda Claudia Behr, fetch, Sallyna, Hood, magicman (aka Mike), and Celebriän Sáralondë!! You guys rock! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Welcome, ~*Shelley*~! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Glad you got up the nerve to post here! We're friendly; we won't bite [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] !
Old 04-03-2004, 10:43 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>Thanks so much for supporting me, Linda Claudia Behr, fetch, Sallyna, Hood, magicman (aka Mike), and Celebriän Sáralondë!! You guys rock! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Welcome, ~*Shelley*~! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Glad you got up the nerve to post here! We're friendly; we won't bite [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] !</STRONG>
Well, it's a great thing you did! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

~*Shelley*~: Welcome! It's great over here! Gladd you've come! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Anla: Welcome back! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]
Old 04-04-2004, 01:19 AM
Pav
Elite Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>Thanks so much for supporting me, Linda Claudia Behr, fetch, Sallyna, Hood, magicman (aka Mike), and Celebriän Sáralondë!! You guys rock! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Welcome, ~*Shelley*~! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Glad you got up the nerve to post here! We're friendly; we won't bite [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] !</STRONG>

We're here to support each other, right? We are Sidekicks fans waiting for any EphramIsHot news! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] And... off-topic I have to say Ephram Is Really Hot! [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]
Old 04-04-2004, 05:38 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Linda Claudia Behr:
<STRONG>

We're here to support each other, right? We are Sidekicks fans waiting for any EphramIsHot news! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] And... off-topic I have to say Ephram Is Really Hot! [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]</STRONG>

Ditto everything.

BTW, Shelley why were you affraid to post on this thread? We're not that intimidating, I hope. Little crazy, yes, sometimes a bit scary but it's fun. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-04-2004, 06:29 AM
Pav
Elite Fan

Roswell: Michael/Maria

I don't know if this candy parody was already posted here, it's pretty good for me and hope you'll enjoy it too...

R/H [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]
Old 04-04-2004, 09:05 AM
Passionate Fan

Thanks, guys! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top