Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-10-2005, 10:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Double post but I don't care 'cause now I can use my own avie!!!! *points frantically to avie* Yaaaayy!!!

I know, I know..silly Ana
Old 02-10-2005, 10:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

Well I thought Kloves did a fine job. And I've said this before, I can't really make a fair judgement on his work unless I see an actual script and not just the director's take on his script. For all we know, it could of been Alfonso (who I still adore and want to bare his children) that made the new and apparently not well liked Ron. (Although I really liked him.) And Super Hermione (which I agree was too much). But I can't get worked up over something I have no proof of.

That said, I look forward to the new screenwriter for OotP and hope he can do justice to JKR masterpiece. I wouldn't want his job. I'd only like to be the person standing over his shoulder and critiqueing his edits. Cause ya'll know there will be massive edits. *whimpers*

In the end I'm still pretty satisfied with where we are in terms of character development. And the films have increased my Sidekick love tenfold so it's all good man.

ETA: congrats Ana on the new avie and reaching 500! Now I know why you went postal today.
Old 02-10-2005, 10:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah baby!!! I was so inspired to get a avie, my fingers just went floating to type the words...

And about Kloves--- I have a love/hate relationship with him No matter how much Alfonso was involved, it's Kloves' script. The lines he gave to Hermione, the whining Ron, Ron agreeing with Snape...gotta hate him for that.

But when I remember the hand grab scene, the cat/rat fights...AND the hug scene Gotta love him *so much* for that
Old 02-10-2005, 10:31 PM
Part-Time Fan

The third movie is my favorite and I love Alfonso so much for it. That movie fits what I expected of all the movies.

Quote:
it could of been Alfonso (who I still adore and want to bare his children) that made the new and apparently not well liked Ron.
Ron was kind of like that in the first two though. And I love him in the movies, I just think that he can be more. I don't want him to come out and get E's in all his classes lol but they just made him a bit of a coward. Like the scene when they're at the Shrieking Shack. Ron has a temper and while he is insecure about his family's money, I can't see him looking down at the floor and mumbling his retort back. I love that Hermione protected him though.

And of course, that scene when he agrees with Snape. Ron would never have done that.

But yup, they did increase my sidekick love even more and I truly love the kids in the movies. So I'm pretty much happy about them and I cannot wait for them all. I'm holding out to buy the DVDs until they all come out. I want to have them all in a pretty box set.

And Congrats Ana!
Living my life like its golden
N e s s a
Old 02-10-2005, 10:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by acousticmelody
Like the scene when they're at the Shrieking Shack. Ron has a temper and while he is insecure about his family's money, I can't see him looking down at the floor and mumbling his retort back. I love that Hermione protected him though.
He was embarrassed because of Hermione!!! Well, perhaps not, but if you're with the girl you like and a guy you hate appears from nowhere and makes a stupid joke about something you hate, but unfortunately is true, I think you might feel a little "weak" to answer back. The Shrieking Shack-date!Ron reminded me of Bad Player!Ron in OotP. When everyone was mocking him...and there he was, melting Hermione's frostiness

But that scene *at the Shrieking Shack* is just *so* sweet. Ron's expression is adorable!!! I was like "somebody hug him, please!!!" That scene is one of my favorites. All the shyness and cuteness of first-dates

Quote:
And Congrats Ana!
Thanks baby
Old 02-11-2005, 05:15 AM
Passionate Fan

I spotted this icon at livejournal and can't believe I never realized it before, lol. You can't spell Hermione without Ron!

Old 02-11-2005, 07:09 AM
Passionate Fan

This thread deserves to be moving fastly :proud:

Quote:
Originally Posted by acousticmelody
Everything she said about Kloves etc.
I'm there with you girl... Those Kloves hands should get broke in tiny little pieces and never allowed to write scripts again

Ana honey, I almost didn't recognise you! I started to look for a redheaded Sydney but couldn't find her
Congrats on the 500th
I wish I had 500 posts but that's what one gets if she lurks a year and only after that starts to write

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ana Luther
Especially Hermione. We all know how she's worried about Harry and all. That's because she's in love with him, not because she's his best friend and because she cares about him. Ops, this is a R/Hr thread, I forgot
[Lucius mood]Now, now Ana, play nicely[/Lucius mood]
I personally think Harry wil llet out an earthshattering sigh and say what we all think: FINALLY you two! hehe

I like that icon...I noticed it before Add this to the other million little clues
Old 02-11-2005, 08:23 AM
Passionate Fan

Gosh! You guys made a party and didn´t call us? Shame on you!

Ana sweety, congrats on your new avi. It´s beatiful.

Last Dance I haven´t heard that in quite some time!
Old 02-11-2005, 08:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

Ana you'll get a kick out of a certain post that was directed towards me on a certain thread that I frequent. Seriously, I'm laughing my ass off. I couldn't respond properly the way I wanted because I, first, was shaking so much with laughter that I couldn't type properly, and second, I'm trying to maintain some dignity over there because it's not a shipping debate thread. But oh if it was! OMG We'd have fun with a capital F. If you're not sure of the thread I speak of PM me and I'll fill you in but hopefully you can guess. I'm trying to be discrete because the poster in question is...well... lets just say I have many issues with her comments and her grammar. Still I'm trying very hard to keep it together.

Sorry for being cryptic. I just don't want to get into trouble.
Old 02-11-2005, 12:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Lilith~
Ana honey, I almost didn't recognise you! I started to look for a redheaded Sydney but couldn't find her
I know!!! I miss my Syd But I made this avie exactly to be my first. Everyone liked But I'm about to change it again

Quote:
[Lucius mood]Now, now Ana, play nicely[/Lucius mood]
I personally think Harry wil llet out an earthshattering sigh and say what we all think: FINALLY you two! hehe

Will Harry say the magic words?? "C'mon, it's *so* obvious!"

~Last Dance~, I haven't notice that until a while ago. Everything's on our side!!!

baileycat, breath-in.breath-out. But you know what, perhaps, just perhaps I have a certain idea about which thread you're talking about. Is it involves Har...I mean, Dan? O.o Perhaps involving a kiss? Oh, the other side is so funny!!!
Old 02-11-2005, 12:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thought you might like that! In all honesty I would be embarrassed if we had someone like that behind our ship. But hey apparently I haven't read the book and I don't know anything.

Man R/hr is sooo obvious that all we have to do is read between the lines and watch their fighting. Because even though Hermione is clearly rubbing up against Harry every chance she can get and secretly planning Ron's accidental death she is still luvs him. That's one confused girl!

Boy, who knew that JKR was so scitzo.
Old 02-11-2005, 12:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by baileycat
Thought you might like that! In all honesty I would be embarrassed if we had someone like that behind our ship. But hey apparently I haven't read the book and I don't know anything.
Poor you. But you know, you should read the books again, reassure the faith And oh my, thank God we're all But see, that's the beauty of being a Sidekick. How many times we wasted our time bashing other people's ships? Perhaps...never. We know how to discuss their "evidences" without being rude or anything. Gotta love y'all

Quote:
R/Hr is sooo obvious that all we have to do is read between the lines and watch their fighting.
I thought they were the ones who read between the lines Because you know, the books are from Harry's POV, so to know what Harry's thinking about HIS feelings and about other people, you definitely *have* to read between the lines... Harry's full of double-sense sentences...

Quote:
Because even though Hermione clearly rubbing up against Harry every chance she can get and secretly planning Ron's accidental death she is still luvs him. That's one confused girl!
Mean Hermione!! She's using both boys and in the end, she will chose Draco!

Quote:
Boy, who knew that JKR was so scitzo.
Old 02-11-2005, 01:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ana Luthor
I thought they were the ones who read between the lines Because you know, the books are from Harry's POV, so to know what Harry's thinking about HIS feelings and about other people, you definitely *have* to read between the lines... Harry's full of double-sense sentences...
WTF? Don't make me come over there. Or I'll have to read between your lines missy!

I hope I'm not being too obvious.
Old 02-11-2005, 01:09 PM
Passionate Fan

Friendly Auror dropping by

Quote:
Originally Posted by baileycat
You know, I like coming to this thread and reading your discussions, I really do. But I have to say something about this. It might help baileycat to understand the 'poster'. She doesn't speak English very well as it is not her first language, so her grammer would be a little shady. And although you may think she is "embarrasment" to our ship- she is also my fellow shipper and I can't help but find this insulting to me. Believe it or not you DO have shippers like that and they have said much worse things. I'm not saying H/Hr shippers are the most perfect, we do have our bad apples.

I know we get passionate about our ships sometimes and I don't mean to start anything by this, I just don't think those comments are very fair. baileycat- you're my fellow DFC-er so I hope we're still cool.

ETA-also it would be great if we could stop treating eachother like 5 year olds who don't know how to read because we disagree on shipping preferances.
Team Britney

Last edited by Intrceptr350; 02-11-2005 at 01:22 PM
Old 02-11-2005, 01:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intrceptr350
I know we get passionate about our ships sometimes and I don't mean to start anything by this, I just don't think those comments are very fair.
We certainly get! It's just this waiting, that kills us all O.o And btw, I love friendly aurors Oh, and you're my fellow Geek