Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-14-2010, 05:03 AM
Loyal Fan

Any kind of fics would be perfect, I searched but I couldn't find anything except for two drabbles If that helps it could be in french too! Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
Dean/Lavendar huh, pretty interesting.
Actually I began to think about them after I reread HBP because they were both with a Weasly and they broke up on the same day, I thought maybe there would be a connection there and they were probably friends before too... I don't know I just like the idea of them together
Old 11-14-2010, 07:11 AM
Elite Fan

I hadn't even thought of half these ships before I came in this thread I don't know, I really don't ship couples in HP...
Old 11-15-2010, 09:47 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by niniebou (View Post)
Actually I began to think about them after I reread HBP because they were both with a Weasly and they broke up on the same day, I thought maybe there would be a connection there and they were probably friends before too... I don't know I just like the idea of them together
I saw several people say this exact same thing about Dean/Lavender after HBP came out, so you're not alone. In fact, someone even recommended "HMS Treacherous Weasleys" as a ship name -- not because they thought Ron and Ginny really were treacherous, but because they could see how Dean and Lavender might think they were.

I don't know of any fics, though, sorry. I'll keep an eye out.

Bonnie's Army | Harry ღ Ginny | Icon by sanya4 on LJ
Old 11-15-2010, 10:08 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by pennylane_4 (View Post)
I saw several people say this exact same thing about Dean/Lavender after HBP came out, so you're not alone. In fact, someone even recommended "HMS Treacherous Weasleys" as a ship name -- not because they thought Ron and Ginny really were treacherous, but because they could see how Dean and Lavender might think they were.

I don't know of any fics, though, sorry. I'll keep an eye out.
I'm not the only one then who thought about them, yeah And thanks for keeping an eye out
Old 11-16-2010, 03:13 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by niniebou (View Post)
Oh, you do make a good point there. Right place & right time...it's possible and I see it now.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 11-23-2010, 07:48 PM
Master Fan

Ooh, Dean/Lavender is a cute idea! Dean seems like a great guy for Lavender come to think of it. He's the perfect gentleman and he'd, I would imagine, be much more attentive to Lavender than Ron ever was. Lavender would also be much more appreciative of his efforts to be attentive than Ginny ever was.

"A powerful woman is someone who exudes confidence, who can be tough but fair and kind. And who knows how to get what she wants."
Old 11-24-2010, 07:50 PM
CHH
Extreme Fan

Whenever I think about the dating shenanigans of that sixth year, I imagine Neville shaking his head and writing another letter to his Gran and great-aunts and uncles who are very puzzled and amused by everything.
Old 11-26-2010, 09:01 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo-4-Life (View Post)
Ooh, Dean/Lavender is a cute idea! Dean seems like a great guy for Lavender come to think of it. He's the perfect gentleman and he'd, I would imagine, be much more attentive to Lavender than Ron ever was. Lavender would also be much more appreciative of his efforts to be attentive than Ginny ever was.
I'd never really thought much of this ship before, but I think you may have just sold me on it! Dean/Lavender 4vr, yo.

Old 11-26-2010, 09:16 PM
Master Fan

Yay! ♥ Sexy babies FTW.

"A powerful woman is someone who exudes confidence, who can be tough but fair and kind. And who knows how to get what she wants."
Old 11-26-2010, 09:54 PM
CHH
Extreme Fan

Hee. The rejected exes getting together to get back at their exes and along the way realize they actually like each other is such a soap staple and one I always enjoyed.
Old 11-26-2010, 10:01 PM
Ultimate Fan

Me too. There's gotta be some fic out there on it.

BTW guys, remember how we were talking about Hermione/Bellatrix a while ago? Is it me or did anyone else get those vibes from the movie as well?

icon:goutdevodka
Old 11-26-2010, 10:18 PM
CHH
Extreme Fan

Bellatrix was lying right on top of Hermione and both was gasping for breath . . . so yeah, I got vibes.
Old 11-26-2010, 10:21 PM
Ultimate Fan

Good to know

icon:goutdevodka
Old 11-27-2010, 02:02 AM
Loyal Fan

Yay! There are other people out there who likes Dean/Lavender
Old 11-27-2010, 12:36 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHH (View Post)
Bellatrix was lying right on top of Hermione and both was gasping for breath . . . so yeah, I got vibes.
This is beautiful. *totally ships Bellatrix/Hermione liek woah nao*

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top