They do bicker a lot, it's funny.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 07-02-2014, 01:31 PM
Master Fan

funnymushroom

Who Are You and What Do You Want?

ic: shinebrighterxx
Jason Morgan | Wanda Maximoff | Prince Zuko/Mai | Prince Zuko/ Sukka | Draco/Pansy/Blaise/Theo | Princess Zelda / Link | Clark & Lois
Old 07-02-2014, 09:32 PM
Moderator Manager

Aww, I love that. Neville and his parents.

Old 12-12-2014, 11:56 PM
Master Fan

Source: theorichards

Jason Morgan | Wanda Maximoff | Prince Zuko/Mai | Prince Zuko/ Sukka | Draco/Pansy/Blaise/Theo | Princess Zelda / Link | Clark & Lois
Old 12-13-2014, 09:14 PM
Moderator Manager

Awww, Bill & Fleur! You should bring that over on their thread, it would make a lovely OP.

Old 12-20-2014, 01:05 AM
Master Fan

I reallly don't understand why there are not more graphics/gifsets of Fralice on Tumblr. They are one of my favorite couples from the Marauder Era.

"Yes, they were talking about Neville’s parents," said Dumbledore. “His father, Frank, was an Auror just like Professor Moody. He and his wife were tortured for information about Voldemort’s whereabouts after he lost his powers, as you heard.”
"So they’re dead?" said Harry quietly.
“No. They are insane. They are both in St. Mungo’s Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injuries […] The Longbottoms were very popular. The attacks on them came after Voldemort’s fall from power, just when everyone thought they were safe. Those attacks caused a wave of fury such as I have never known.”

Source: fairestcharming

Old 12-20-2014, 10:37 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by baelfire24 (View Post)
I reallly don't understand why there are not more graphics/gifsets of Fralice on Tumblr. They are one of my favorite couples from the Marauder Era.
I think because they aren't as popular as some other ships.

Old 07-01-2015, 08:52 PM
Moderator Manager

Bumped up this thread because I thought this list was pretty interesting (and can be good for discussion).

Quote:
  1. Ginny and Dean: Even though he made Ginny cry a lot, I think Dean and Ginny made a sweet couple. Their involvement in the D.A. shows they share a common cause. Ginny is known to be a passionate defender of the underdog (see: Luna Lovegood), and Dean is the same, fiercely defending Remus Lupin when Umbridge called him a “dangerous half-breed.” Of course, Ginny had to end up with Harry, so the relationship ended, but I’m sure she was good for him while they lasted.
  2. Percy and Penelope: I think Percy and Penelope were the ideal couple. Both prefects, both passionate about their House winning Quidditch matches – they even make a bet on a Gryffindor/Ravenclaw game – so they’re clearly one of those adorable competitive couples. Percy’s very driven and intelligent personality would definitely match well with a Ravenclaw.
  3. Viktor and Hermione: The surly international Quidditch star really had a soft spot for Hermione. While he was introduced as a brooding and famous athlete, around Hermione he was tender and kind, enjoying just hanging out with her while she studied. It’s evidence they had a good relationship, as their friendship lasted for years, exchanging letters even after the Triwizard Tournament.
  4. Cedric and Cho: Oh, tragedy. Cho was such a happy girl with Cedric. The two Quidditch players were both such sweet characters and loyal friends and shared a genuine belief in and care for Harry. Cho and Cedric would be that couple that everyone felt invested in even if they didn’t know them; they’re just too adorable.
  5. Remus and Tonks: Even though they did get married, their relationship was plagued with issues and ended only a year after it began when they were both killed. I believe a Hufflepuff and a Gryffindor make an ideal pair, with a mutual passion for doing the right thing and putting their lives on the line. After losing his friends, Remus needed someone who would accept and care for him the way Tonks did. She also never put up with his crap, as revealed on Pottermore: “You’d know perfectly well who I’ve fallen for, if you weren’t too busy feeling sorry for yourself to notice.”
Five Couples We Wanted to See Work Out | MuggleNet

Old 07-25-2015, 08:17 AM
Ultimate Fan

Thanks for sharing that article, Lindsay!

I wish we had gotten to see more of Percy and Penelope, or at least hear more about them. I know Harry and Ron didn't really care much about him, therefore Percy was mentioned very little, but it still would have been nice to see or hear more of Percy/Penelope. It definitely seemed like Percy cared a lot about her.

I'm definitely curious as to what happened to Penelope afterwards, what did she think of Percy siding with the infiltrated Ministry? Did she support him or did she cut him off completely? We know they didn't marry, as Percy ended up with Audrey, but did they keep in contact or lose touch? They were such a great minor couple. It's a shame we don't know more about them.
Old 07-25-2015, 06:41 PM
Moderator Manager

Yeah, Percy was a minor character in the books and we know very little of him because, like you said, there was little of him (in entirety) from the books and he was cut off from the family for a while. Tbh, I also didn't care much for him or his love life but I do want to know how he is and what happened to him 19 years later.

Old 07-26-2015, 03:01 AM
Ultimate Fan

We only know he married some random woman named Audrey. Is she a Muggle, is she a witch? What is she like, how did she and Percy meet. I agree, I don't care for Percy as much as some of the other Weasleys, but it'd still be nice to know what happened.
Old 07-26-2015, 08:01 PM
Moderator Manager

I also feel like Percy is the misunderstood sibling. Everyone else seem to get on well but he was the different one. I'm glad the Weasleys (somehow) got a happy ending with Percy in good terms with the family by DH albeit it's partly because of Fred's death.

Old 07-27-2015, 03:18 PM
Ultimate Fan

It was unfortunate they had to reconcile under such circumstances.

I wish we got to know more about Audrey.
Old 07-27-2015, 10:01 PM
Moderator Manager

I also want to talk about Cedric & Cho. I kind of feel like they won't last in the long run, even if Cedric had lived.

Old 07-28-2015, 05:57 AM
Ultimate Fan

I think you are right, Lindsay. Cho and Cedric just did not seem to have the right chemistry together, plus I think she would have had a relationship with Harry whether or not Cedric died. I know in canon, Harry was somewhat a rebound/source of comfort for Cho after Cedric's death. She just seemed very confused about what she wanted out of relationships, and it was clear she liked Harry even though she went out with Cedric. I'm almost positive in OotP, she would have cheated on Cedric with Harry.

Last edited by Bec =); 07-29-2015 at 05:39 AM
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top