Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-18-2014, 07:13 AM
Master Fan

…probably the bravest man I ever knew.

why don't you figure my heart out?
Old 10-19-2014, 02:56 AM
Moderator Manager

Wow, amazing gifset. Especially his face on the last one.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 10-19-2014, 01:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

Love that gifset.
And Alan Rickman did a great job as Snape He´s a wonderful actor
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 10-19-2014, 11:38 PM
Moderator Manager

He really is.

Quote:
"Unfortunately that was in the script. So it was a nervous night, I can tell you," Rickman said at the film's premiere at the BFI London Film Festival.

The 68-year-old, who also stars as King Louis XIV, continued: "It was about one o'clock in the morning and she was about 14 weeks' (pregnant) at the time. But she's game for everything. That woman is a pro."

Winslet stars as strong-willed landscape gardener Sabine De Barra, who challenges sexual and class barriers when she is chosen to build one of the main gardens at King Louis XIV's new palace at Versailles.

The film also stars Belgian heartthrob Matthias Schoenaerts as her love interest, as well as Stanley Tucci, Helen McCrory and Jennifer Ehle.

"I can't imagine anyone else playing Kate's role because not only does she like getting her hands dirty, but she scrubs up extremely well," Rickman joked.

"She's the most sensitive, intelligent actor and wonderful with the other actors and I think she has a wonderful chemistry with Matthias."
'Game' Winslet praised by Rickman - BelfastTelegraph.co.uk

Old 10-19-2014, 11:55 PM
Master Fan

Always The Tone Of Surprise
Old 10-20-2014, 11:02 PM
Moderator Manager

Haha, love that part in CoS. And the look he gave Harry when Harry conjured a snake.

Old 10-21-2014, 05:23 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for adding me

I always loved it when Snape was hitting Harry or/and Ron with a book
And that gifset is perfect! Love his facial expressions and gestures !
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 10-21-2014, 07:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

Old 10-21-2014, 10:07 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackWhiteRose (View Post)
Thanks for adding me

I always loved it when Snape was hitting Harry or/and Ron with a book
And that gifset is perfect! Love his facial expressions and gestures !
You're welcome! And yes that was hilarious, brilliantly done by Alan.

Old 10-22-2014, 12:05 AM
Master Fan

http://big-****-prince.tumblr.com/post/14182297155
Old 10-22-2014, 09:13 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
You're welcome! And yes that was hilarious, brilliantly done by Alan.
Yeah it really was

Love that artwork
Old 10-22-2014, 11:01 PM
Moderator Manager

Lovely graphic, I like the coloring and effects.

Old 10-23-2014, 12:55 AM
Master Fan

Vincere et stellas.
Old 10-23-2014, 08:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

Wow what an awesome gif
Old 10-23-2014, 10:25 PM
Moderator Manager

I want to re-watch DH againI can’t even remember now but you know, once you’re doing something like ‘Harry P, maybe skip to the scene with Snape's memories.

Quote:
In a new interview for the Upcoming, Rickman discusses the origins of the film. He is asked if he was approached with the script while filming Harry Potter or whether it was something he had been working on for a while.

"I can’t even remember now but you know, once you’re doing something like ‘Harry Potter’, even though I was only doing seven weeks a year on it, it just makes it impossible to direct another movie; you need a year and a half of your time."

He talks about what he enjoyed most about playing King Louis XIV.

"It was hard to enjoy because I was too worried about my directing hat, but fortunately I had a big wig to cover that! In many ways you kind of feel sorry for him – you think, ‘That’s a lonely job being Louis XIV; it might be powerful, but it’s lonely.’ Playing Louis XIV is a huge, lonely job, like [being] a director."

He goes on discuss whether he has an interest in directing a British period drama or directing anything in the near future.

"No, not history films. No, I’m going off to do something about terrorism next! Not as a director at the moment, no, I am going to put my acting shoes back on. This film gets released in the spring, so then I’ll be doing this again."

Finally, he speaks about how easy it was to work with such a talented cast.

"It’s a fantastic luxury, to be honest. When Kate and I sat down together to do that scene, we just sat down and chatted together. At this point in one’s working life you learn to trust a warm spirit; it’s all about listening and talking and listening to the person who is talking."
Alan Rickman discusses working as a director, playing Louis XIV | MuggleNet

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top