Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-28-2014, 06:43 AM
Fan Forum Legend

The Snape/Dumbledore dynamic was so interesting.
Old 05-28-2014, 08:42 PM
Moderator Manager

They both died for Harry, Snape with probably a different reason than Dumbledore's but both good intentions. That talk in Dumbledore's study was the turning point of DH.

x

I love the HP cast.

Happy Holidays!!!

dw | kh
Old 06-01-2014, 01:52 PM
Ultimate Fan

Love AR! And his voice !
EDMUND & FLORENCE (THE BOOKSHOP)

Old 06-01-2014, 10:15 PM
Moderator Manager

I love his voice too.

Happy Holidays!!!

dw | kh
Old 06-08-2014, 10:36 AM
New Fan

I loved Alan Rickman in Die Hard. He plays such a great villain. Casting him for Snape was perfection.
Old 06-08-2014, 10:26 PM
Moderator Manager

I read somewhere that Alan had concerns with playing a 'villain' in another movie again and that's why JKR had to tell him what's going to happen to Snape in book 7 so that's why Alan signed up.

x

Happy Holidays!!!

dw | kh
Old 06-10-2014, 05:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Old 06-10-2014, 09:45 PM
Moderator Manager

Richard Madden & Alan Rickman. YES.

{ Waiting room }

Happy Holidays!!!

dw | kh
Old 06-30-2014, 12:31 AM
Master Fan

"And my soul, Dumbledore? Mine?"

"You alone know whether it will harm your soul to help an old man avoid pain and humiliation."

simplypotterheads

Hogwarts will always be your HOME

ic: magicrubbish LJ
Jason Morgan | Thor Odinson | Kate Kane {Batwoman} | Steffy & Bill | WestAllen Family | Rory + Jess {Their story is not over}
Old 06-30-2014, 03:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Old 06-30-2014, 09:17 PM
Moderator Manager

Oh wow that graphic, Mia. I like how dark & melancholy it is.

I forgot to post this:

Quote:
ROME -- Prolific film and stage actor Alan Rickman will be honored with a special lifetime achievement prize at next month's Giffoni Film Festival, the event's organizer Claudio Gubitosi announced Thursday.

Giffoni, which takes place in the historic and picturesque Italian village of Giffoni Valle Piana, near Naples, is the oldest and largest children’s film festival in Europe. It is also one of the most popular fests in Italy in terms of attendance, with more than 100,000 attendees expected.

Rickman, 68, is a classically trained actor who became known for his stage work before making his film debut in 1988 in the Bruce Willis thriller Die Hard. He also played a key role in 2003 comedy Love Actually and had a cameo role as Ronald Reagan in Lee Daniels' award winning The Butler last year.

But to the young moviegoers at Giffoni, Rickman will be best known for his role as Professor Severus Snape in the Harry Potter films.

He will be presented with a special award named for French auteur Francois Truffault.

The 43rd edition of the festival will take place July 18-27, with Rickman's award scheduled to be presented July 23.
Italy's Giffoni Fest to Honor Alan Rickman

Happy Holidays!!!

dw | kh
Old 07-11-2014, 04:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Old 07-12-2014, 10:52 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Alan Rickman, Richard Gere, and a trio of hot younger Hollywood stars will be feted by Italy’s Giffoni Film Festival for children, the unique event where children from all over the world are jurors, now set to expand its horizons with planned construction of its long-gestating Giffoni Multimedia Valley.

Rickman, known to kids around the world for his role as Professor Severus Snape in the Harry Potter franchise, will be honoured with the Francois Truffaut lifetime achievement award at the cinematic holiday camp of sorts in the Southern Italian town where A-list stars engage with kids. Jessica Chastain was among last year’s Giffoni guests.
Alan Rickman, Richard Gere, And Matt Bomer Set To Attend Italy’s Giffoni Children’s Fest | Variety

Happy Holidays!!!

dw | kh
Old 07-23-2014, 08:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Alan's film A Little Chaos will be closing the Toronto International Film Festival this year!

TIFF 2014 announces first slate of films: Alan Rickman’s A Little Chaos to close fest | National Post
Old 07-23-2014, 09:44 PM
Moderator Manager

Here are the pics from the Giffoni Children's Fest in Italy: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...7193831&type=1

Also this intersting short film with Alan & Jodie Whittaker (if you watch Broadchurch then you know who she is).

Happy Holidays!!!

dw | kh
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top