Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-21-2011, 07:59 AM
Moderator Manager

Nice thread title, I like it.

That gif is so bad ass. Now I wanna do another HP marathon but I need my cousins.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 07-21-2011, 10:47 AM
Amy
Elite Fan

Why do you need your cousins?
Old 07-21-2011, 11:14 AM
Moderator Manager

It's SO much fun to watch and do marathons with HP with them. They comment a lot. Snape is my sister's favorite character since SS so she was furious he had to die in DH.

Old 07-21-2011, 01:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I made some gifs of The Search For John Gissing today. That movie really is hilarious and I always love when Alan show how funny he can be

Linda: "You're John Gissing?" *slams the door in his face*

Linda: "Ice for your head."
John: "Thank you!"

Matthew: "I don't want to rock the boat, I want to do a good job!"
Linda: "And not in Detroit!"
Matthew: *To Linda* "Thank you. *To John* Bye now!"
*Door in his face*
John: "Let me put it in another way..."

Mary: "I'm sorry, Linda. I don't know what it is about THIS IDIOT, but I find myself doing things for him I wouldn't dream of doing for someone else."

Funny blooper

John: "I'm going to take a long and plaintive piss in that little a sshole's chair."

Last edited by sanna_o75; 07-21-2011 at 02:00 PM
Old 07-21-2011, 02:22 PM
Dedicated Fan

I LOVE those gifs! I watched the YouTube video of Alan's bloopers from the movie yesterday. It's so cute when he realizes he threw the girl to the floor. Love him!
Old 07-21-2011, 03:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Have you guys seen this deleted scene from The Half-Blood Prince after Dumbledore has died??

It's a really beautiful scene, but I can definately understand why they decided to cut it.

It's way too revealing because he looks so so sad
Old 07-21-2011, 04:10 PM
Dedicated Fan

I haven't seen this. Thanks for posting!

Aww. It really is a great scene and I would have loved to have seen it in the final cut, but yeah, it would have been really revealing, considering everyone thought he was evil. I'm ready for HAPPY Alan.
Old 07-21-2011, 04:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think you can tell a bit that he didn't want to kill Dumbledore. His face says it all. Alan is so good with showing emotion with his eyes. And his voice even shakes when he says Adava Kedavra. I would have doubted him being evil even if I hadn't read the books.

I remember when I read the Half Blood Priunce book and thought right away that there was something up and that Snape and Dumbledore might have made a plan. I remember discussing it with my oldest sister that Dumbledore's "Severus...please" might have meant "Please do it" and I was right!
Old 07-21-2011, 04:54 PM
Dedicated Fan

Is it weird that I don't like saying Avada Kedavra? It's like I'd actually kill someone if I did. I didn't notice his voice shaking. That makes it worse.

It's certainly much more obvious in the movies because you can see Alan's eyes. I agree, he's so emotive with his face, eyes in particular, that's what makes it so sad.

I don't really remember thinking about why Snape was killing Dumbledore when I was reading the books, just shocked that it had happened. I knew he couldn't have been evil, though, so I figured there was a different explanation for it, and that plan was executed brilliantly in the book and the movies.
Old 07-21-2011, 04:58 PM
Absolute Fan

That scene was before Dumbledore died. Malfoy is just getting up to go to the RoR

"You spit on me!" "You were choking me - I didn't mean to spit on you, darling." - Rachel Bilson and Ben McKenzie
Old 07-21-2011, 05:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh, that's before?? I was a bit confused Makes sense now, hahaha
Old 07-21-2011, 07:05 PM
Supreme Fan

That makes sense - because it means that Snape knew what was about to happen, and that he would have to go through with it. Especially when the other Death Eaters arrived ... Dumbledore's "Severus, please ...." meant that it was the best time. That was a way for Snape to be completely welcomed into the fold. There was no time to say anything because if Snape hesitated it would've cast doubt upon his loyalty.

I love Snape - and Alan!

Oh, saw an awesome AR movie tonight -- Something The Lord Made. AR is wonderful in it!
ODO & KIRA (DS9)

Old 07-21-2011, 07:47 PM
Master Fan

Almost new thread time!

Is this our title: Severus Snape/Alan Rickman #26: A Slytherin as brave as any Gryffindor?
Old 07-21-2011, 08:15 PM
Dedicated Fan

Hmm. I like it!

If not that, what about "Severus Snape/Alan Rickman #26: Because he's the bravest man Harry's ever known."
Old 07-22-2011, 12:41 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet_solitude99 (View Post)
If not that, what about "Severus Snape/Alan Rickman #26: Because he's the bravest man Harry's ever known."
I kind of like this more. Anyone can start the new thread!

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top