Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-05-2017, 08:54 PM
Moderator Manager

I miss the old site. I want to be able to collect and find things again.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 03-06-2017, 01:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

Same here.
I still don`t understand why they changed the site.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 03-06-2017, 09:12 PM
Moderator Manager

Yeah, I don't remember them elaborating why they had to scrap the old site and change everything. Maybe the maintenance is too expensive or time-consuming? I mean since the site changed, I barely go on the site anymore. Only if there are new things to do like for example, when we had the Patronus test.

Old 03-07-2017, 10:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

Mmh but those old games were fun and would have been worth the money not to delete them.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 03-07-2017, 11:39 PM
Moderator Manager

What I hate about it is, we exerted effort into doing those stuff. Yes they were games and they were pretty easy to do but still. They could have just saved it, still appear in our profile but no. Everything was deleted. We even had to re-take a test to get sorted.

Old 03-11-2017, 01:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah it´s really unfair that they deleted all the games.
Old 03-11-2017, 11:32 PM
Moderator Manager

Old 03-13-2017, 06:23 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for sharing.
Old 03-13-2017, 10:56 PM
Moderator Manager

Old 03-14-2017, 10:20 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
I miss the old site. I want to be able to collect and find things again.
I thought I was the only one..It was more fun. Discovering the story and see new drawings
"I wish I was the monster you think I am" ~ Tyrion Lannister
"I'm no lady" ~ Brienne of Tarth
Old 03-14-2017, 12:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for sharing.
Old 03-14-2017, 11:05 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valeerena (View Post)
I thought I was the only one..It was more fun. Discovering the story and see new drawings
Granted it got boring eventually but I actually enjoyed finding stuff and earning coins. I don't prefer the new site because they took out the interactive part of the old site.

Old 03-20-2017, 09:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for sharing.
Old 03-20-2017, 10:10 PM
Moderator Manager

Old 03-21-2017, 09:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for sharing that.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top