Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-23-2017, 06:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

I love games, so I'm sad I missed out on them!
Old 02-24-2017, 01:52 AM
Moderator Manager

It did get a bit boring eventually (the old site) but it sucks that they had to scrap all of that out for the new site. I'd much prefer the old site rather than what we have now.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 02-24-2017, 01:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

Same here.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 02-25-2017, 12:01 AM
Moderator Manager

Although it's nice to read HP bits on the site but I personally would like it to be more interactive. The old site wasn't but it was fun and at least there was Potion-making and dueling (which I suck). You can also go chapter by chapter (per book) to relive moments and look for items. I enjoyed that a lot.

Old 02-25-2017, 08:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah me too. Those games they had there were so cool. Can`t believe they deleted them.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 02-26-2017, 12:44 AM
Moderator Manager

All our efforts gone to waste. I was pretty good at Potion-making too.

Old 02-26-2017, 07:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah it´s too bad.
Old 02-27-2017, 03:13 AM
Moderator Manager

Oh and I was good looking for the stuff that we need to collect. I hate that they scraped that too.

Old 02-27-2017, 12:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

I loved it too to collect things.
Old 02-27-2017, 11:11 PM
Moderator Manager

Latest Pottermore update:

Old 02-28-2017, 01:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for sharing.
Old 03-01-2017, 12:08 AM
Moderator Manager

Queenie looks so pretty in this pic.

Old 03-02-2017, 12:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

Lovely picture.
Old 03-02-2017, 11:10 PM
Moderator Manager

Old 03-05-2017, 07:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

Looks interesting.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top