Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-10-2011, 03:02 AM
Moderator Manager

I wasn't able to catch where it came from, sorry.

Matt with Tom & Rupert at the BBC 1 Radio awards held yesterday.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 10-10-2011, 12:48 PM
Absolute Fan

That's okay! Hopefully, we get more goodies like that in the future!

Here's an old interview with Matt from the end of June. He talks about Neville and the last few days on set:

‘Harry Potter’: Matthew Lewis says Neville Longbottom is a ‘beaten, battered war veteran’ in final film
Old 10-11-2011, 12:51 AM
Moderator Manager

Thanks for the article! I love that bit about Neville being on Hufflepuff but then JKR knows why Neville should be in Gryffindor and DH definitely showed us that. Also that bit about Ralph Fiennes - he's really terrified of him.

Here's a video of Matt with Tom at the BBC 1 Radio Teen awards.

Old 10-15-2011, 09:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

that picture is amazing, I hope we still get pictures like that in ten years time

[TWENTY YEARS OF YOUNG AMERICANS!]
Join us for one l a s t celebration!♡
♪_where would we be without a little l o v e?
[ Sheida : Tumblr | Twitter | Instagram ]
Old 10-16-2011, 02:53 AM
Moderator Manager

I hope so too.

Matt's upcoming projects are up here but nothing fully confirmed yet.

Quote:
First up is the BBC 5 Part TV MiniSeries The Syndicate. There is a bit of information on this show, which can be read in this article.

Five-part series The Syndicate, about a group of Lottery winners, was inspired by a friend who was losing her job. [...] The writer is known for sharp works of social realism, such as Band of Gold, about a group of prostitutes in Bradford in the 1990s, and Fat Friends, about a slimming club. [...] The Syndicate will follow six workers at a cut-price supermarket in Leeds.

Next is a film Matt is only penciled in for, but many of you have guessed at, Wasteland. Harry Potter co-stars Natalia Tena (Tonks) and possibly Timothy Spall (Pettigrew) will also be in the film which should be released in 2012. Unfortunately there is hardly any information on this film as of yet which is why I hadn’t posted yet.

Old 10-17-2011, 08:32 AM
Absolute Fan

Ooh, I hope we get some confirmations! I'd love to see Matt in some new things.
Old 10-18-2011, 03:19 AM
Moderator Manager

I would love to see Matt do a period film or even drama. I can't picture him doing villain roles yet but I'd like to see how he tackles that if he considers to do roles like that in the future.

Old 10-18-2011, 07:35 AM
Absolute Fan

I could see Matt as a young Mr. Darcy.
Old 10-19-2011, 02:44 AM
Moderator Manager

Oh me too!!! He can even fake an Irish accent, I bet he'd be good at it.

Another new inteview from Matt. I love that bit of him loving the 'Boardwalk Empire' genre.

Quote:
How was it filming such a dramatic confrontational scene with Ralph Fiennes (Lord Voldemort) in the final film? Ralph stared at me really menacingly prior to filming. I still to this day don’t know if he did it on purpose, to build up for the scene or not. It was certainly all very dramatic. Imagine the hair, the nose and him just glaring, as if he was looking into my soul. It was all very unnerving. I smiled at him but he wouldn’t smile back. I was scared. At the end of filming he came over, shook my hand and said ‘that was great’ and immediately all the tension disappeared.

What was it like growing up in Leeds? I went to St Mary’s Catholic School in Menston, Leeds and I’m still really close to my school friends. They’re just normal about the Harry Potter stuff, asking how it went when I got back from filming and then that would be it, we’d just get on with it. They’re really not into the fame thing, they’re just my good mates.

How would you describe your style? Style? (Laughs) I don’t know really. Actually, I do like a suit to be classic, I love that ‘Boardwalk Empire’ style from the 1920s. If you’re wearing a suit I think you have to wear it properly, with the button done up, the trousers high and for it to be sharp and crisp. Then for leisure, I’m the complete opposite in trainers, jeans and a t-shirt, so as normal and relaxed as possible.

Finally……….did you get to keep that very ‘distinct’ cardigan that you wore throughout Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2? I did (laughs), but actually I’m not sure if I’m supposed to have it!
Victoria Quarter: Magic Moments with Matthew Lewis Exclusive Interview with VQ

Old 10-25-2011, 01:09 AM
Moderator Manager

New studio shot of Matt.

Old 11-01-2011, 07:52 AM
Absolute Fan

Wow, Matt looks good!

Quote:
Ralph stared at me really menacingly prior to filming. I still to this day don’t know if he did it on purpose, to build up for the scene or not.
I'd like to imagine that Ralph did it partially on purpose to scare Matt.
Old 11-01-2011, 11:44 PM
Moderator Manager

HAHA! Everyone's really at awe with Ralph, even Dan during filming of GoF. I'm proud that he was able to work with him for the last movie.

Quote:
one of Matthew’s new roles is in the BBC Drama The Syndicate. Today Matthew has announced via Twitter that he starts filming the show on the 13th of November.

The Sydnicate is a 5 Part Mini Series that will be airing on BBC in 2012. At the moment we do not know much about the show or what role Matt will be playing.
I'll have to check this out once it comes out. Also 2 new interviews of Matt are up online. Both are from DH2 promos.

Old 11-02-2011, 07:33 AM
Passionate Fan

Thanks for posting.
Old 11-03-2011, 02:50 AM
Moderator Manager

Matt recorded a short video message for Hongkong fans about the release of the DVD.

Old 11-07-2011, 10:39 AM
Absolute Fan

^ Thanks for the posting the video! It's so nostalgic seeing clips and footage from the first first few movies.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top