Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-29-2004, 07:18 AM
Extreme Fan

A Muggles Guide to the Wizarding World - preorder at Amazon.com

Hi guys - I have permission from Jerry D to post this:

As some of you may or may not know - our very own blackwidow has spent the better part of the last year hip deep writing her very first published book " A Muggle's Guide To The Wizarding World: Exploring The Harry Potter Universe"

This wonderful book is a complete guide to the 5 currently published books plus all three movies - including some interesting 'did you know' facts and other features such as "How to Host Your Own Harry Potter Party", a Guide to Wizarding Britain, a British Translation Guide, an A-Z Index, the World Wide Wizarding Web, and much more.

Amazon currently has the book up for pre-order at:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...glance&s=books

I have had the pleasure of getting a preview of the book and believe me it is well worth checking out. For each thing that I thought I knew about Harry Potter there were more that I did not. A cleverly written and well researched guidebook, this is a brilliant companion to both new and old fans of the series. Hermione would be pleased

Hugh Jackman MultiMedia
www.*************
Old 06-29-2004, 03:53 PM
Ben
Obsessed Fan

See here...

Please check if the thread already exists before posting. You can add to that thread.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top