Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-25-2016, 09:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for sharing that.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~Icon by fanforum~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 11-25-2016, 09:14 PM
Moderator Manager

+

Witness the magical sprouting of the Purple Acorns
As hopes turn into reality

Old 11-27-2016, 10:23 AM
Fan Forum Star

Loved her in that scene
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~Icon by fanforum~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 11-27-2016, 09:21 PM
Moderator Manager

Her son just died. She won't stop at killing anyone at this point.

Old 11-28-2016, 08:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah that´s understandable.
Old 11-28-2016, 09:18 PM
Moderator Manager

She's tough too. Other mothers would've just cried and given up but she shouldered on to avenge Fred's death.

Old 11-29-2016, 09:06 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah she was great.
Old 12-01-2016, 12:15 AM
Moderator Manager

I'm glad she had a badass moment in DH.

Old 12-03-2016, 10:37 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah Molly Weasley going all badass I loved it! (even that I loved Bellatrix and I missed her!)
Old 12-04-2016, 01:20 AM
Moderator Manager

I was worried how she was going to react once she was face to face with Bellatrix after Fred had just died. So good riddance to Bellatrix and Molly avenged Fred for that.

Old 12-09-2016, 08:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah that was a good thing.
I mean she was angry.
Old 12-09-2016, 09:18 PM
Moderator Manager

Old 12-22-2016, 09:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for sharing.
Old 01-01-2017, 11:37 PM
Moderator Manager

+

Old 01-08-2017, 02:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

So sweet! She liked Harry so much.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top