Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-22-2015, 01:52 AM
Moderator Manager

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 11-22-2015, 09:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

Haha
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 11-22-2015, 09:41 PM
Moderator Manager

If she can make kids question that she's a cat, she's amazing.

Old 11-23-2015, 07:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

Haha She really is
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 11-23-2015, 08:44 PM
Moderator Manager

Maggie Smith as Miss Shepherd - The Lady in the Van (2015)

Old 11-24-2015, 09:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

Its a new movie with her. Nice.
Old 11-24-2015, 07:14 PM
Moderator Manager

Yes, I don't think we're getting the movie here (but I haven't checked) so I have to find other ways to watch it.

Old 11-25-2015, 07:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

I hope you can watch it.
Old 11-25-2015, 08:48 PM
Moderator Manager

I love you Sir Ian.

Old 11-26-2015, 09:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for sharing that.
Old 11-26-2015, 09:31 PM
Moderator Manager

This is what Sir Ian talked about in that YT clip:

x
Ian McKellen and Maggie Smith at the 2002 Academy Awards
“She repels praise and attention with the odd cutting remark,” McKellen said of Smith.
To prove his point, McKellen recalled the time he attended the Oscars with his Lord of the Rings crew. “I was wearing what I’m wearing now: this green pounamu stone from New Zealand, which brings good luck. That’s why I wear it. Maggie asked: ‘What’s that around your neck?’ I told her it was a pounamu stone. She said: ‘Very good luck with your pounamu.’ At the end, everyone apart from me had won an Oscar. I bumped into Maggie, and she said: ‘Didn’t work, did it?’”

Old 11-27-2015, 09:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

Love it! Thanks for sharing.
Old 11-27-2015, 11:27 PM
Moderator Manager

I kind of feel like everyone in the UK has worked with her at some point in their acting careers.

Old 11-28-2015, 02:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thats really cool.
Old 11-28-2015, 10:59 PM
Moderator Manager

I love seeing old pics of Dame Maggie.

Maggie Smith has her fortune read by Madame Ludovic in 1963 - “I see a title in your future”.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top