Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-10-2010, 05:42 PM
Elite Fan

Okay, LOVE the arts...well that kissing one left me with a O_o look but its good. And the drabbles are cute.

Quote:
She's the youngest girl in a family of six brothers and she wants to prove she can do everything on her own. Tom Riddle didn't help. He made her a victim and probably only made her will to prove she can do everything on her own even stronger. But Ginny can't do everything on her own. She just can't. I really loved that moment because it truly showed Ginny at her weakest. And that Luna was there to catch her anyway. Their friendship is really sweet.
I'm with Kari, after reading your post Rose I'm loving that moment between Luna and Ginny a whole lot more now.
“I’ve lived on borrowed time. More than any man deserves. I’ve seen wonders beyond my wildest imaginings. Through these centuries, against the impossibility that we’d find each other, we did. And I am most grateful for it."
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Old 08-10-2010, 06:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

Congrats on getting your thread guys!

They really do have a sweet friendship. I'm glad there's a place to celebrate that now.
Old 08-10-2010, 07:38 PM
Master Fan

Yesssss, we can spread the Ginny and Luna love far and wide now!

"A powerful woman is someone who exudes confidence, who can be tough but fair and kind. And who knows how to get what she wants."
Old 08-10-2010, 07:55 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
They really do have a sweet friendship. I'm glad there's a place to celebrate that now.
If only we have a Hermione and Ginny thread.

Quote:
Yesssss, we can spread the Ginny and Luna love far and wide now!
A million times, YES
"They say nothing lasts forever; will you be my 'nothing'?"
Old 08-10-2010, 09:13 PM
Elite Fan

I'm suprised there isn't a Hermione/Ginny thread on the HP board. Oh well, I'm glad we got a Luna and Ginny thread. Their friendship is really sweet!
“I’ve lived on borrowed time. More than any man deserves. I’ve seen wonders beyond my wildest imaginings. Through these centuries, against the impossibility that we’d find each other, we did. And I am most grateful for it."
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Old 08-10-2010, 09:22 PM
Elite Fan

Crap! Sorry for the double post.
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Old 08-10-2010, 10:47 PM
Moderator Manager

Congrats on the new thread guys!

Beautiful OP and great thread title!

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 08-11-2010, 03:06 AM
Total Fan

I've got a huge love for Ginny/Luna! I love their friendship and it's the only femslash I like.

I have to admit for a while after HBP I convinced myself if JKR didn't show Luna was a love interest then in my mind she was gonna be in love with Ginny!

Of course DH then made me D/L and even more N/L, but still G/L have a really strong friendship in canon that I love! And, I'm betting it wasn't just Harry who wanted to name Lily, Luna! Ginny definitely did too!

Love G/L so much! though I've said that already! Add me to the list!

Harry x Ginny | Snow x Charming | Neal x Emma | Castle x Beckett | Clark x Lois
Tumblr
Old 08-11-2010, 05:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by alxndrjosephine (View Post)
If only we have a Hermione and Ginny thread.
I thought one was started on the Emma board. I haven't been there in a long while so I don't know if its still functioning.
Old 08-11-2010, 07:31 AM
Ultimate Fan

Woah, I never knew there was so much pretty art for Ginny/Luna. Thanks for all the pretty art!

icon:goutdevodka
Old 08-11-2010, 08:25 AM
Master Fan

Yay Fez! *adds you*

If you ask me Lily Luna was all Ginny. Luna was her BFF and if anyone had the name Luna on their brain it would be Ginny. She was probably like "THIS IS MY BB GURL, I WANNA NAME MY BB GURL!! ZOMG SQUEE!". I do think Harry was all for it though! But he wasn't as close to Luna so I can't see him being the one to suggest the name. Luna was closer to Ginny. It also makes me wonder about Lorcan and Lysander. Maybe Ginny is a godmother? ♥ For one of them anyway. They don't have to have the same one, twins or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
Beautiful OP and great thread title!
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by baileycat (View Post)
I thought one was started on the Emma board. I haven't been there in a long while so I don't know if its still functioning.
The Ginny/Hermione thread on the Emma board is still functioning yeah. There's a lot of Bonnie and Emma love in that thread, it's cute! We also have a sextet thread here, which can also be used for Ginny/Hermione squeeage, even if there's no actual thread.

What would Luna give Ginny as a birthday gift everyone?

Turnip earrings? RADISHES AND TURNIPS FTW.

"A powerful woman is someone who exudes confidence, who can be tough but fair and kind. And who knows how to get what she wants."
Old 08-11-2010, 10:02 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
If you ask me Lily Luna was all Ginny. Luna was her BFF and if anyone had the name Luna on their brain it would be Ginny. She was probably like "THIS IS MY BB GURL, I WANNA NAME MY BB GURL!! ZOMG SQUEE!". I do think Harry was all for it though! But he wasn't as close to Luna so I can't see him being the one to suggest the name. Luna was closer to Ginny. It also makes me wonder about Lorcan and Lysander. Maybe Ginny is a godmother? ♥ For one of them anyway. They don't have to have the same one, twins or not.
Definitely!! Ginny would be the one to come up with Luna for the middle name knowing how close they are. Plus with Luna and Neville she ran the DA with them so I can see the three of them being really close together after the final battle with all the things they went through.

Also, I LOVE the idea of Ginny being Godmother to Luna's kids. I can totally see that.
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Old 08-11-2010, 01:31 PM
Master Fan

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO GINNY IN HERE TOO! Luna would so give her something really cool and wacky. Turnip earrings is a cute idea.

Oh and I so agree, Lily's middle name being Luna was all Ginny. Like I said before, I feel like Ginny's relationship and bond with Luna was different from a lot of Ginny's other relationships. She seemed a lot more protective of her than others. And starting the DA again together would've only made their relationship even stronger. So yeah, Lily Luna is all Ginny, in my opinion. I like the idea of Ginny being Lysander or Lorcan's godmother, too.
Old 08-11-2010, 03:30 PM
Elite Fan

She was and that was sweet. Even Luna pointed that out herself how she would stick up for her. Besides Ginny being named Godmother of Luna's children, I would love the idea of Neville being named Godfather of them. I can see the three of them being really close after the final battle.
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Old 08-11-2010, 09:21 PM
Master Fan

That would be so cute! Ginny and Neville! Awww. ♥

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top