Old 12-09-2016, 09:08 PM
Moderator Manager

BTS for DH1.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 12-10-2016, 06:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

Love it
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 12-10-2016, 08:45 PM
Moderator Manager

The setting looks really eerie. That definitely will help the actors with the tone/mood.

Old 12-15-2016, 09:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

It really does.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 12-15-2016, 11:34 PM
Moderator Manager

At least there's a fire. That's nice and warm at least.

Old 12-16-2016, 01:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

It really is.
Old 12-16-2016, 09:25 PM
Moderator Manager

Great picture of the Malfoys at DH1.

Old 12-17-2016, 06:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

Lovely picture.
Old 12-17-2016, 11:19 PM
Moderator Manager

They all look scared though which is understandable. Voldemort was there convening a meeting.

Old 12-18-2016, 06:13 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah he is very intimidating.
Old 12-18-2016, 07:56 PM
Moderator Manager

And that Hogwarts teacher (Charity Burbage) who was hanging in the air, in the middle of the table (dead), was super scary.

Old 12-22-2016, 09:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah that was creepy.
Old 12-28-2016, 05:36 AM
Master Fan

Love AU gifsets like this.

Also, I approve Dan Stevens as a fancast adult Draco Malfoy

Quote:
Harry Potter: The Secret Garden AU
The spell was broken. My uncle learned to laugh, and I learned to cry. The secret garden is always open now. Open, and awake, and alive. If you look the right way, you can see that the whole world is a garden.

Daphne Greengrass’s daughter comes to live at the great manor of her uncle, Draco Malfoy, who becomes very distant after his wife’s death. She discovers a secret garden that has been locked since the death of her aunt, Astoria. Aided by her cousin, Scorpius, Daphne’s daughter restores her aunt’s garden. Eventually they make it open, and awake, and alive once more.

Dakota Fanning as Daphne Greengrass’s daughter
Dan Stevens as Draco Malfoy
Source: tsaritsaofstory

Who Are You and What Do You Want?

ic: shinebrighterxx
Jason Morgan | Wanda Maximoff | Prince Zuko/Mai | Prince Zuko/ Sukka | Draco/Pansy/Blaise/Theo | Princess Zelda / Link | Clark & Lois
Old 01-01-2017, 05:57 AM
Fan Forum Star

Looks good.
Old 01-01-2017, 11:13 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by baelfire24 (View Post)
Also, I approve Dan Stevens as a fancast adult Draco Malfoy
Same with me. Lovely gifset btw.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top