Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-11-2016, 02:47 AM
Fan Forum Star

Well I liked Narcissa.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 10-11-2016, 08:42 PM
Moderator Manager

Same here. Obviously she's more caring and sane than Bellatrix. I'm not a big fan of Lucius but I do wonder what Narcissa saw in him. I figure before Lucius became a Death Eater, he's probably decent.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 10-11-2016, 09:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
Same here. Obviously she's more caring and sane than Bellatrix. I'm not a big fan of Lucius but I do wonder what Narcissa saw in him. I figure before Lucius became a Death Eater, he's probably decent.
yeah I agree
Old 10-12-2016, 05:05 AM
Fan Forum Star

Narcissa is evil but she has a big heart for her Draco.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 10-12-2016, 09:44 PM
Moderator Manager

Family is important for Narcissa. With Lucius, he doesn't want to deal with them because he's not their kind. They're both close-minded when it comes to Muggles and that also rubbed off on their son.

Old 10-13-2016, 02:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah Draco got that from his parents. No wonder.
Old 10-13-2016, 10:40 PM
Moderator Manager

And the problem with Draco is he's also scared of Lucius. He appears to be a bully but when it's Lucius, he folds.

Old 10-15-2016, 04:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah Draco can`t say no to his father because he´s too scared of him.
Old 10-15-2016, 08:21 PM
Moderator Manager

+

Old 10-16-2016, 02:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

Wonderful gifset.
Old 10-16-2016, 09:51 PM
Moderator Manager

There's no mistaking the Malfoys, they're the blonde ones.

Old 10-17-2016, 12:09 AM
Master Fan

I wish JK would a book series about the Malfoy family. I would love to
know more about Lucius's parents and how he was like when he was younger, and
if his marriage to Narcissa was arranged or was it real love. For me, I hope their love is real
and not arranged.

Have a headcanon that Narcissa didn't like Lucius at all (could parallel Lily's dislike for James) and she discovers a different side to him (not the death eater side) and fell in love with him.

Who Are You and What Do You Want?

ic: shinebrighterxx
Jason Morgan | Wanda Maximoff | Prince Zuko/Mai | Prince Zuko/ Sukka | Draco/Pansy/Blaise/Theo | Princess Zelda / Link | Clark & Lois
Old 10-17-2016, 02:21 AM
Moderator Manager

^ I like that. Narcissa & Lucius are not like Bellatrix & Rodolphus though who never liked each other. They really care for one another and would do anything for their family. It's just that their ideals and beliefs are twisted and they can be cruel especially to Muggles.

Old 10-18-2016, 03:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

That´s true.
Old 10-18-2016, 10:07 PM
Moderator Manager

I like this family pic.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top