Fan Forum Hero

Sorry about the double post, but guys!

Perfect. Absolutely perfect
Old 06-11-2007, 04:01 PM
Elite Fan

one word... BEAUTIFUL.
Old 06-11-2007, 07:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I know, right? I spent about 5 minutes staring at that picture.

I'm sure Harry's gonna spend A LOT more time staring at the real Luna

Wait.

Wrong thread
Old 06-17-2007, 06:25 AM
Addicted Fan

Ana, you're funny.
Yes, you are on the wrong thread for that, but I totally agree!

ChellC.
Old 06-17-2007, 08:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Aw

I wonder if we'll get another interview with Evanna before the movie? I still can't get over the fact that she ships H/Hr and L/D, so perfect!
Old 06-18-2007, 03:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

Here's one from BBC

BBC interview

Quote:
Irish actress Evanna Lynch, 15, who plays Luna Lovegood in Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, talks about her passion for the Harry Potter books.
I was eight and stuck in a phase of reading Tin-Tin books, but my mam wanted me to read something else that didn't have pictures.

She said: 'Oh, there is this great book called Harry Potter,' but I said I didn't want to read about a boy with glasses... I just thought it sounded silly.

But she forced me to read The Philosopher's Stone. She read me a chapter when I was in bed, and I took it from her because I loved it so much. Tin-Tin went on the bottom shelf.

I love Harry Potter because it's fantasy. It's like in our world but somewhere else, so you can escape from all the boring stuff of this world that you don't want to know about.

But also Harry is very normal, as are all of the characters. They are just people who have talents.

I've read each of the books loads of times

I'm dreading Deathly Hallows being the last book. I do wish it could go on. But then again this makes it special.

I like it that we are having a very special period with the Harry Potter era. I've read each of the books loads of times. I like going back to them if feel like I want to read a certain chapter.

My favourite book has to be Order of the Phoenix, not because I'm in the film - but I suppose that helps!

It's the spirit of fighting back and getting ready for Voldemort that I like.

In the sixth one, everything changes - and I love that one too - but it feels like everyone is dying all of the time, while in Order of the Phoenix everyone is confident they are going to win.

When book six came out, I queued up from 12 midday to midnight, which is not very long by most Harry Potter fans.

I was there by myself and I had stuff written all over my face and arms like 'I love Harry Potter'. It was great.

Come to a bookshop on the 21 July and you will see another side of me. I will be jumping about!

It is the most exciting thing that will happen all year. The film premiere will be great too, but this is the end of the series, it is the end of Harry, it is the end of a lot of people's lives.

There will be tears, Waterstone's are setting up a helpline for addicts!

This is my schedule - I get out of a summer course on Thursday night, go to the bookshop, start queuing, queue all day Friday with my biggest Harry Potter fan friends, then read all of Friday night, all of Saturday, and then Sunday is a mourning day.

I guess some people might recognise me in the queue, but everyone is just going to be so excited for the book that they won't care about me.
Come on Evanna, you're going to be mobbed! I wouldn't do that if I were her, she's playing an icon now, I seriously doubt people will treat her like just another person in line, knowing who she is now.
Old 06-18-2007, 04:25 AM
Part-Time Fan

Omg I just love reading her interviews, she's just as fasinating and charming as Luna!!

Luna is definitely one of my favourite characters and I just love how Evanna is actually a crazy fan like all of us, we haven't really seen that with any of the casts yet! She's really exciting I think
Old 06-18-2007, 11:07 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
When book six came out, I queued up from 12 midday to midnight, which is not very long by most Harry Potter fans.
I was there by myself and I had stuff written all over my face and arms like 'I love Harry Potter'. It was great.
She is so completely one of us!! I ADORE her!!!

"Of the many different lives that can be lived, which is the one that's going to inspire you?"- Naomi Barr
Old 06-19-2007, 03:38 AM
Fan Forum Star

TV interviews are stating to appear now with Evanna, Bonnie and Matt and Katie paired up. There's a link in the Bonnie thread if you care to check it out. It's really cute.
Old 06-19-2007, 04:03 AM
Addicted Fan

Evanna has a couple of interviews if you check our mugglenet.
There's a couple of cute pics of her and Bonnie in the Bonnie/Ginny thread!
Check those out!

ChellC.
Old 06-19-2007, 06:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Damn, she's TOO CUTE! How long is it gonna take for her to realize that now she's one of them too? People are fangirling over YOU now, Evanna!
Old 06-19-2007, 09:00 PM
Elite Fan

shes so funny
Old 06-20-2007, 06:31 AM
Dedicated Fan

YouTube - The First Girl To Kiss Harry Potter

*Squeals insanely*

You guys don't know how much I love BOTH! girls in this interview right now.

:: Current Ships- Harry/Luna (Harry Potter) and Edward/Bella (Twilight)::
Old 06-20-2007, 02:13 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ana Luthor (View Post)
http://img457.imageshack.us/img457/4150/harryadictoshp5stickerbrn1.jpg
I'm in love with this picture
Old 06-21-2007, 05:45 AM
Addicted Fan

Gah! I her even more. She's so modest.

ChellC.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top