Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-10-2018, 11:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hahah
Old 11-11-2018, 04:20 PM
Moderator Support Team

It just contestants now since they don't do as group.. I think..

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 11-11-2018, 06:32 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Alright
Old 11-11-2018, 10:38 PM
Moderator Manager

+

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 11-11-2018, 11:31 PM
Fan Forum Legend

That looks awesome
Old 11-12-2018, 05:44 PM
Moderator Support Team

Is that bunny behind her?

is that what you want?

Old 11-12-2018, 07:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

Another perfect score!
Old 11-12-2018, 07:20 PM
Moderator Support Team

Thanks for that!

is that what you want?

Old 11-12-2018, 07:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

58/60!

She made the finale!!!!

Last edited by baileycat; 11-12-2018 at 08:00 PM
Old 11-12-2018, 08:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Awesome!
Old 11-12-2018, 10:22 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by fly me to the moon (View Post)
Is that bunny behind her?
Yup!

Congrats to Evanna for making the finale of DWTS!

Quote:
Danced for my friend Simon Fitzmaurice tonight! Thank you @dancingabc for letting me share his story and dedicate our contemporary dance to him and thank you, you brilliant genius @keo_motsepe for creating a dance that Simon would have loved. I wish you could have been there, Si! Simon was an incredibly talented writer/director who had many more stories in him than he got the time to tell so if his story spoke to you please look up My Name Is Emily and It’s Not Yet Dark to connect with him. And please vote #TeamKevanna tonight to win the mirrorball, we are dreaming and working hard and it would mean so much 😍 Call the toll free number 1-800-868-3405 or vote online at https://dwtsvote.abc.go.com/ Thank you for supporting us and getting us this far! #TeamKevanna #dancingwiththestars #contemporary

Quote:
This friendship was written in the stars! Comment 💜 if you loved #TeamKevanna’s Foxtrot. #Semifinals #DWTS

Old 11-13-2018, 02:15 AM
Fan Forum Legend

It's great that she is doing so well
Old 11-13-2018, 09:40 AM
Moderator Support Team

Honestly, she shouldn't be in the finalist bec other one that eliminate did better than them, but that's my opinion.. Sigh. .I hate how the judges are that since the audience was booing them..

is that what you want?

Old 11-13-2018, 10:33 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Honestly, she shouldn't be in the finalist bec other one that eliminate did better than them, but that's my opinion.. Sigh. .I hate how the judges are that since the audience was booing them..
Yeah I read some fans are disappointed and won't be watching the finals anymore because a fan favorite got eliminated.

Quote:
We’re in the finals!! Thanks to you wonderful people who’ve been voting for us! But all of it begins and ends with this beautiful person and incredible coach @keo_motsepe who has crafted and guided this experience to where we are now! The past few weeks people have been telling me I’ve changed and transformed and they are great compliments but I find myself puzzled when I go home and contemplate the feedback as I don’t feel very different within myself from when I started. I feel like I’ve always been this person that people are seeing now through our dances HOWEVER I know that I’ve struggled to be that in public and around other people. I know who I am but I can’t help but shrink when I go outside and encounter other bright, bold people, and I tend to save my true self for people I know and trust. So while I don’t feel like I’ve ‘changed’ in the way a lot of people are identifying I know that for the first time in public I’ve managed to be my full self and I could only do that because Keo saw who I am and created the space to be that. Without someone so fiercely positive, generous, caring and intuitive I wouldn’t have been able to trust enough to let go. I would have continued playing sweet and agreeable and mild and kept my fire burning in secret. What has been ‘transformative’ is having a powerful, talented person fully invest his faith in me. My therapist told me something at the start of this season when I was worried about being too quiet and introverted to do a reality tv show, about not being impressive enough; she said ‘real charisma is holding space for other people to shine’. I have been trying to practice that but honestly nobody lives that philosophy more emphatically and more genuinely every day than this stellar, strong and super sensitive chap from South Africa who pssssst by the way does not have a mirrorball yet!! Thanks for being a dream partner @keo_motsepe, let’s go rehearse

Old 11-14-2018, 12:55 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
That sucks, hate it when that happens
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top