Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-03-2017, 05:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

Lovely pictures.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 09-03-2017, 05:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

Old 09-04-2017, 02:42 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for sharing.
And I wish there would be a pub called The Leaky Cauldrin in London. I mean for real.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 09-04-2017, 11:57 PM
Moderator Manager

^ Jo has rights to own the name though so I doubt any business owner can use it to name their pub. They can change it up to something else though.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 09-05-2017, 09:34 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Coming soon!! Today @tylorstarr, Robbie and myself are recording the first episode of our upcoming vegan podcast - The ChickPeeps!! I have been planning this slowly for some months and finally getting to put real time into it. I'm so excited to get to talk to many inspiring vegans and discuss the multitude of ways people approach vegan life. My goal for this pod is to help change people's perceptions of veganism and to show them that it is a joyful, abundant, rewarding lifestyle that is based on compassion for animals AND people.
Artwork by the spangletastic @youjustgotboyd
Typography by the amazing @coreylubo
Big shoutout also to my badass life coach @lucysheridan who has been cheering this on every step of the way and without whom, this idea would still be curled up shyly in a remote corner of my brain. Follow @chickpeepspod for updates #vegan #veganlife #Veganpodcast #TheChickPeeps

Quote:
There are still those people who'll say, you know, “I wish she’d stop, I wish it had just ended with Deathly Hallows and she would stop saying things on Twitter.” What would your response be to that?
Evanna Lynch
: I personally just feel like, you know what, Jo is queen of the Harry Potter world. You may not like it, but you don’t like everything that happens in your own life. You know, your own life follows trajectories that you didn’t plan, so you just have to accept it.

I do understand about some people not accepting Cursed Child, because it’s not pure J.K. Rowling. I know she approved everything, and she was so heavily involved in the creative process, but she didn’t write it. So, for me, the portrayal of Harry is not…right.

Yeah. I went to see it on the first night of previews, before the book came out, so I saw it without any bias. I loved it as, like…
Evanna Lynch
: Its own thing.

Yes. And I think it’s an incredible piece of theatre. But in my head I don’t consider it canon.
Evanna Lynch
: You don’t slot it in with the rest of the universe. I’m the same. It’s like, it’s speculative, but for me it’s not the real Harry Potter world. It just didn’t feel like Harry to me. I relate to people who have that purist mindset that if it’s from J.K. Rowling’s mind, then it is, but that’s not just her creation, it’s a lot of people’s creations. It’s the same way the films are an amalgamation of so many people’s visions and opinions of the Harry Potter universe, so you don’t have to accept that. That’s why part of me is always a little bit sad that she didn’t write the encyclopaedia.

Old 09-10-2017, 09:05 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Delighted to tell you that if you enter code LILPUFF at checkout for any of the incredible @susistudio shoes you'll get 15% off AND she will donate 30% of proceeds to @animalequality 😱😍
Beautiful shoes not made of animals + helping an amazing charity continue their vital work = THANKS LIL PUFF! And thanks Susi Studio!
@susistudio is a Los Angeles based company that designs vegan footwear and aims to inspire compassion towards humanity, animals and the environment through creativity. It is a female owned and operated business that has made it their mission to make sustainable footwear stylish and accessible while providing peace of mind. I'm kind of obsessed... 😍 (ps. Don't forget to enter the damn code, I always forget that bit at checkout...) #LILPUFF #veganfashion #veganshoes #attractivism

Old 09-23-2017, 09:41 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Ladies, don't forget Lil Puff and @susistudio still has your back for vegan shoe shopping needs! Get 15% off when you enter code LILPUFF at checkout for any @susistudio shoes! Oh and 30% of proceeds go to @animalequality!! #veganfashion #veganshoes #nonleather #vegansofinstagram #susistudio

Old 09-24-2017, 05:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

Old 09-25-2017, 01:33 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
@itselliotknight and I last night before the Mercy For Animals gala! (I meant to take pics at the event but got distracted by all the glamorous vegans...) Both styled by the bestest lady and friend @thefashionlily 👗👔 Thank you for an inspiring, uplifting and motivating evening @mercyforanimals I got to witness so many passionate activists and artists unapologetically fighting and speaking out for the rights of animals and I feel even more fired up to help spread awareness through the ChickPeeps podcast now. I am so grateful to be part of this community, thank you for reminding me why and how we do this @mercyforanimals
thanks to the uber spectacular @itselliotknight for being such a fun date and for absolutely slaying that silent disco 🎶 🎶

Old 09-25-2017, 09:58 PM
Moderator Manager

Evanna got a tattoo!

Quote:
Blue butterfly tattoo, based on the drawing by Vladimir Nabokov who discovered this species. I'm sure he would think I'm a basic bitch for getting a tattoo of his studies in lepidoptery but I think it's a fitting tribute to the great man 🙌🏻 Done by the brilliant @dcmtattoos at @shamrocksocialclub #tattoo #butterfly #NabokovBlues #VladimirNabokov #thisismylastoneipromisemother

Old 09-26-2017, 03:47 AM
Fan Forum Star

Old 09-26-2017, 10:33 PM
Moderator Manager

Don’t worry. You’re just as sane as I am.

Old 10-02-2017, 08:42 AM
Fan Forum Star

So sweet.
Old 10-02-2017, 10:49 PM
Moderator Manager

“The things we lose always have a way of coming back to us in the end.”

Old 10-03-2017, 05:26 AM
Fan Forum Star

So cute!
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top