Old 06-16-2017, 11:27 PM
Moderator Manager

Why have I just seen this?

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 06-23-2017, 07:42 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
I have to whistle for the play I'm doing and this is my absolute best whistle work after several days. Why is this so hard?!
...Come see Disco Pigs btw! Everything in it except my whistling ability is top notch!! #DiscoPigs20 #whistling

Old 06-25-2017, 07:41 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Wearing yellow earrings with miss yellow eyes in honour of my friends who are affected by Cystic Fibrosis. Not too late to post your #CFyelfie and take a moment for CF awareness week. @cftrustuk

Old 06-27-2017, 07:20 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
"So on an off da off beat dat is dance we move." - Pig and Runt doing what they do best... #DiscoPigs20

Old 07-01-2017, 10:57 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
"Happy dat all dat's left a Pork Sity is my roam, your roam and da Palace Disco". Absolutely pooped after week two of rehearsals. Anyone else's weekend plans to hole up and watch 'Okja'?! Have been counting the days til it hit Netflix! #DiscoPigs20

Old 07-06-2017, 08:51 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
I am incredibly honoured and proud to have been a part of @animalequality latest's 360 VR project which reveals the daily life of a dairy cow. I hope this video will open people's lives to making more vegan choices in their day to day life. I want you to know I don't make these posts to make you feel guilty. I just want to help expose the truth and make sure you're not supporting an industry -an ideology- that jars with your soul, as I realised it did with mine several years ago. I just want to make you ask questions and feel what you feel about this because you are paying for it. I also realised while watching Okja the other day that I'm not going to defend my beliefs any more because they can't be argued or reasoned out. My reasons for fighting for animal equality is not nutritional, environmental, social or any of that mind stuff. It's just my little heart steadily pounding a beat that says animal exploitation is fundamentally wrong. I can't debate that feeling, I just know it. So I will be here promoting compassion for animals and not arguing about it in the comments, for anyone who is open to learning about these issues. Check out the full 360 degree video I narrated on @animalequality 's Facebook page. Thank you to the amazing, brave people at this organisation who go right on to the slaughter house floor and film this stuff, these people are my heroes and I'm so proud to be involved in their work for I could not do what they do.

Old 07-07-2017, 09:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

Love it that she loves animals!
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 07-07-2017, 08:58 PM
Moderator Manager

She is definitely a huge animal lover.

Old 07-08-2017, 08:46 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
So rehearsals are fun!!! #DiscoPigs20

Old 07-09-2017, 08:58 PM
Moderator Manager

I feel like Evanna lost a bit of weight. Not that she was fat before though.

Quote:
My favourite new t-shirt courtesy of the awesome people at @inthesoulshine !! I ordered 2 tees from them and they sent me like ten omg!! Going to be spreading the aggressively cheery sunshiney vegan vibes all summer longgg!! Thank you @inthesoulshine #BeNice

Old 07-14-2017, 12:04 PM
Loyal Fan

I agree that Evanna seems skinnier than she was before. I hope she is doing okay!
Old 07-14-2017, 08:46 PM
Moderator Manager

I think it's okay but you can notice there's a difference in her cheeks so maybe she's just getting skinny for a role. Actors do tend to alter their weight for roles.

Old 07-18-2017, 10:03 AM
Fan Forum Star

I think she looks great.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 07-18-2017, 08:47 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
"Da two liddle baby beebas a Pork Sity". Thanks everyone who has supported Disco Pigs in previews this week 🙏🏻 Ticket link in bio if you wanna catch a show! #DiscoPigs20 #DiscoPigs
Photo by Alex Brenner

Quote:
"Jus me. Jus da Runt". #DiscoPigs20
Photo by Alex Brenner

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top