Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-23-2017, 09:19 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
What's your favorite place to hike?
Since it's almost #tbt , how about the time last week we went to Malibu Creek and met a sweet little goose! . . . Just kidding. He was kind of a jerk. He decided to explosively poop in the middle of our conversation shortly after this was taken. Gotta love nature. :p
#malibu #malibucreek #hiking #geese #ihatethem #lovethesehumanstho #adventure #thewildernessmustbeexplored #like #love #picoftheday #takeovertheworld

Happy Holidays!!!

dw | kh
Old 04-26-2017, 03:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Old 04-26-2017, 10:41 PM
Moderator Manager

Some pics of Evanna last weekend at the C2E2 Chicago Comic & Entertainment Expo at McCormick Place here: Evanna Lynch starring in 'Disco Pigs' London stage revival this summer, attends C2E2 - Snitchseeker

Evanna Lynch photographed by Naomi Gaffey for Irish Tatler (May 2017)

Happy Holidays!!!

dw | kh
Old 05-14-2017, 10:52 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
When you spot a bee mid-selfie 🐝🙀 also shoutout to @shopdixi for the necklace- thanks guys!! 💗

Happy Holidays!!!

dw | kh
Old 05-15-2017, 11:15 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Surreal moment of today: when the postman delivered the latest copy of @veganlife_mag into my hands! so honoured + humbled + ZAZZED to be on the cover of this month's magazine talking about my vegan philosophy and my upcoming podcast!! This magazine has been guiding and inspiring me through this lifestyle for the past two years and helped make it become my norm in a joyful, sustainable way. Check it out!!! (Also I'm a couple weeks behind on launching my pod but have been busy locking down co-hosts + guests and learning how to edit out my unconscionably loud neighbours from the audio - watch this space 🙂) interview and photos by my new fav vegan power couple @deniveganfitness + @tobyshawphoto ❤️ shoutout also to my cover mate Crumb Hobden from Huglett's sanctuary #veganlife #vegansofinstagram

Happy Holidays!!!

dw | kh
Old 05-16-2017, 09:57 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
I know you meant for me to work out + sweat in this gear @asteriaactive @senanyc but I'm using it to sit in the garden and feel comfyyyy. Lovvve it, thank you @asteriaactive #asteriaactive #yoga #yogaposeractually

Happy Holidays!!!

dw | kh
Old 05-24-2017, 10:13 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
A few days ago I learned that in some places of the world people eat turtle meat. I had a few moments of sadness and despair at the fact that no animal, however exotic or unlikely a farm subject, is exempt from the seemingly endless creative ways humans have thought to exploit them. But the good news is that this is an uncommon practice and one we can end with a bit of determination and insistence. 🐢🐢 Green Sea #turtles at Cayman #Turtle Centre are crammed into small, shallow tanks, mishandled by tourists, and used as photo props. Unnatural conditions cause the turtles stress, skin lesions, injuries and disease.

Carnival Cruise Line knowingly sends customers to this #cruel attraction. Please go to the link in @world_animal_protection’s profile bio to sign a #petition urging #CarnivalCruiseLine to put #animalwelfare ahead of profit. oh also thank you to everyone on here who cares about the voiceless, you're my favourite kind of person. 💗
load more comments
ginny.394You are such an inspiring woman 💕we need more people like you in this world you are so caring and kind I love you and because if you I realize all the harm we do to animals and of course they don't deserve it thank you for being sick a young inspiring person❤️ never give up on all your beliefs because people don't agree with you always remember people support you including me😊💕

Happy Holidays!!!

dw | kh
Old 05-25-2017, 11:10 PM
Moderator Manager

This is lovely.

Quote:
Puff and I romping around in a whimsical magical sunflower art world by @oona_who !! Love this so much, thank you Oona! I only wish Puff was this compliant! #LilPuff #catsofinstagram #adventures

Happy Holidays!!!

dw | kh
Old 06-03-2017, 12:54 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
#DiscoPigs20 @trafstudios info & tickets: Tara Finney Productions - Home @msevylynch @endawalsh #10tickets15pounds

Happy Holidays!!!

dw | kh
Old 06-03-2017, 03:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Love the artwork!
~My top ships: Brennan/Booth, Shamy, Penny/Leonard, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Valerie/David, Kelly/Dylan, Monica/Chandler, Ross/Rachel, Angela/Hodgins, Piper/Leo, Jessica/James~Icon by bigbangsheldon~
Old 06-03-2017, 11:41 PM
Moderator Manager

think I’ll just go down and have some pudding and wait for it all to turn up - it always does in the end.

characters: Luna Lovegood

Happy Holidays!!!

dw | kh
Old 06-04-2017, 03:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Lovely gifset.
~My top ships: Brennan/Booth, Shamy, Penny/Leonard, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Valerie/David, Kelly/Dylan, Monica/Chandler, Ross/Rachel, Angela/Hodgins, Piper/Leo, Jessica/James~Icon by bigbangsheldon~
Old 06-04-2017, 09:04 PM
Moderator Manager

I love those Spectrespecs that Luna wore at the Hogwarts train.

Happy Holidays!!!

dw | kh
Old 06-10-2017, 11:51 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
By the time you were cast as Luna you were already a fan of the “Potter” books. What did you love most about the books?
Evanna Lynch
: I just loved it because it really felt like I understood the people ― the teenagers. I just felt like they were my friends. I loved that it was just like a bunch of misfits, and they were the heroes of the story. And I’d never read a book series before where the characters were so relatable, and inspiring in how relatable they were. I felt what they were doing, and what they were grappling with. The books just had this amazing ability to make me feel not alone. And I think I went through most of primary school and high school just feeling like I hadn’t really met my people, and “Harry Potter” felt like my people. They were the kind of friends I wanted to have.

Of course it was also a more fascinating world than what I was involved in. It just made me believe in things that were different.

I actually read Prisoner of Azkaban around Christmastime. I had a craving for it; I don’t know why. I often do press events and conventions, and I get asked a lot of questions. It was a point of pride that I was like a walking encyclopedia for the books. And I realized my trivia had been slipping the last few years. I was like, oh, this can’t fall away. This is something I need to maintain.

It’s just me being a nerd. The books almost have a resetting effect on me. They bring me back to who I am. And the films are sort of different because it became a career, and it’s so entwined with who I am as a public figure, which I don’t want to think about when I’m reading. The books still remind me of who I am.

Do you have a favorite “Potter” character besides Luna?
Evanna Lynch
: I always liked Dumbledore because he’s so wise, and he’s got such a deep mind and thinks so deeply on things, but he’s also able to enjoy the finer things in life. I like that.

And then recently I realized I really like [Gilderoy] Lockhart. I sort of admire that obliviousness he has. He doesn’t seem to be aware of what people think of him, or that not everyone wants his autograph. I think I’m probably too self-conscious. Not in an insecure way, but I have this paranoid thing where I’ll often think people are giving me a weird look or something. My best friend always points it out, he’s like, really, it’s not about you. […] My mind makes up weird stories, and I started to really love Lockhart for how he doesn’t do that. He does the opposite. He assumes everyone loves him. I just think it’s so funny.
Quote:
What would you say you’re looking for most in acting roles going forward?
Evanna Lynch
: Bold characters. I always look up to people who are very unapologetic. Whether their morals are in line with mine ― say for example, the character in “Disco Pigs.” She has no moral compass, really. She’s 17, for one thing. But they’re always eating sausages, they don’t give a damn. I didn’t see that as a reason not to admire her, because obviously that’s her blind spot, but what I liked about her was that she was so sure of what she was doing, such a unique person, such an individual.

That’s what it is in characters. I just want to find something individual, something about them that makes them an outsider, and that encourages me to be more that way. Because I think if I’m around other people I tend to want to fit in. I think characters in books and in movies that are complete individuals and who are not apologizing for it, they remind me to be myself. That’s why I like the character Luna Lovegood so much. I just want to have more of that energy.

Happy Holidays!!!

dw | kh
Old 06-13-2017, 11:35 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
New interview on Disco Pigs + other stuff w/ #HuffPost, link in bio 🐷 #DiscoPigs20 #DaRunt @trafstudios

Happy Holidays!!!

dw | kh
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top