Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-23-2012, 06:30 PM
Moderator Manager

I'll look for it and post here when it's already online (the photoshoot I mean).

That gifset is so adorable. I feel like Evanna is very much in-tune with Luna that she transcends it to real life.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 06-01-2012, 05:45 PM
Moderator Manager

I said I'll post this when it's online. Here it is, Evanna's Just Jared photoshoot. She's soooo pretty!

New Evanna Lynch photo shoot, interview on Harry Potter & "Sinbad" with JustJared - SnitchSeeker.com

Old 06-06-2012, 04:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

Evanna's new film, with Gary Oldman.

'Harry Potter' Actress Joining 'Monster Butler' (Exclusive) - Hollywood Reporter

Quote:
Lynch will play Fiona Carrick-Smith, who is intrigued by her upper-class family’s new and seemingly all-knowing butler. Seeing him as an older, wiser confidant, she confesses her misgivings for her upcoming marriage and her longing for dangerous excitement. She soon acts on her desires with the butler -- acts of reckless behavior that lead to betrayal and tragedy.
Old 06-06-2012, 05:43 PM
Moderator Manager

Interesting to see Evanna in a crime thriller but I know she'll do good. Can't wait for even more info and she even stars with Gary.

Old 06-07-2012, 02:22 AM
Elite Fan

OMG, so excited right now Evanna and Gary in one fiml must be awesome and I'm sure they are gonna do a phenomenal job with it, considering how talented they both are.

I'm so glad things are going well for Evanna.

icon: swanspirate@tumblr
Old 06-07-2012, 05:31 PM
Moderator Manager

Thanks for posting that photoshoot of hers from Just Jared. All her pics are lovely. And yes, so happy for Evanna & Gary doing a movie together!

Old 06-08-2012, 09:26 PM
Absolute Fan

Yay for her and Gary! I can't wait to see them onscreen together!
Old 06-09-2012, 10:50 AM
Moderator Manager

Forgot to post this but Evanna will be on Sky1's "Sinbad" which will air in July. Not sure of her role as it hasn't been online anywhere. She teased us about it during her Just Jared photoshoot. She's not on the trailer though.

On the run from his home town of Basra and under a curse for a killing that led to the death of his much-loved brother, the streetwise Sinbad finds himself cast out to sea. Surviving a violent and magical storm, both Sinbad and his intriguing fellow ship-mates are forced to band together to face their inner demons, hopes, loves and fears. Our flawed hero embarks on an epic and emotional quest to rid himself of the curse and embrace his destiny. When mystical meets muscle anything can happen.

Sinbad trailer

Last edited by L i N d $ @ y; 06-11-2012 at 05:17 PM
Old 06-11-2012, 09:09 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the news. I'm so excited about her and Gary working together
Old 06-11-2012, 05:18 PM
Moderator Manager

And I bet they'll be happy to see each other again (and hopefully talk about life after HP).

ETA:

http://fault-magazine.com/2012/06/ev...ault-issue-11/

Last edited by L i N d $ @ y; 06-11-2012 at 05:33 PM
Old 07-09-2012, 11:14 AM
Absolute Fan

I think Sinbad is coming out soon if it's not out already. I remember seeing a few tweets from Evanna and her StarKid friends about it. Can't wait to see it!

And she'll be at LeakyCon next month! i'm not going, but I can't wait to see some q&a's from her.
Old 07-09-2012, 05:55 PM
Moderator Manager

LeakyCon already? I felt like it only happened yesterday!

Quote:
In a recent interview, Evanna Lynch (Luna Lovegood) revealed her and her family's love of history. She said she would like to take a role in a movie that represented Ireland's "rich" history. Evanna Lynch also mentioned how playing different age roles effects her career, as well as a small project in which she is currently taking part. The Herald reports:

"I think our history is so rich and my dad is a history teacher and he's always telling me stories and there's so many things to write about and it's just a pity the film industry here is struggling a bit," she said.

"I think our historical dramas are just the best. Me and my family love The Wind That Shakes the Barley. Me and my mum were watching that and she was saying to me, 'Would you never get a film like that?'

"I would love to work in Ireland. Everywhere else I have to go and get a visa."

She recently made the transition from big screen to small with a role in the €22m fantasy series Sinbad.

It sees her coming into the Sky 1 programme in episode 12, when she takes on the role of Alehna, a 14-year-old rescued by Sinbad's crew.

"For a while, until I was about 18, I was always put in the 14 or 15 age bracket.

"My manager is like, 'You want to stay young as long as possible.' But it's limiting the kind of roles you can do when you're 14; they're not as interesting," she continued.
Potter star Evanna just wants to act her age - Around Town, Entertainment - Herald.ie

Old 09-09-2012, 10:08 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
The first clip of Evanna Lynch in the new Sky series Sinbad has been released. The clip is a scene that shows Lynch's character (Alehna) being rescued by her mother and Sinbad (and can be seen below). Two more Potter stars join Evanna Lynch in the cast: Timothy Spall (Peter Pettigrew) and George Harris (Kingsley Shacklebolt). The 12-part show comes to US TV April 13, 2013; the show will begin in the UK later this month. SnitchSeeker reports:

“When mystical meets muscle, anything can happen in this exciting, action-packed series. With its strong production values and rich story, Sinbad will be a terrific addition to our primetime lineup,” said Chris Regina, Syfy’s SVP programming & original movies.
Evanna Lynch in "Sinbad": New Clip - The Leaky Cauldron

Old 09-13-2012, 09:25 AM
Elite Fan

Those are such great news for Evanna! She has a great talent and needs to be on screen more, plus it's a great thing that other HP cast members appear in those series.

icon: swanspirate@tumblr
Old 09-13-2012, 04:29 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
The teaser trailer for the film, Apex, which stars Evanna Lynch debuted at LeakyCon. The movie also stars Charlie Barnett, Yuri Sardarov, Starkid Devin Lytle and Brent Antonello. Trailer link below.
Watch: Teaser trailer for Evanna Lynch starrer APEX | LunaFans.NET - Your #1 Luna Lovegood and Evanna Lynch Fansite

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top