Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-05-2016, 05:23 AM
Fan Forum Star

So cute
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 10-05-2016, 12:44 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by baileycat (View Post)
That was one of my favourite moments (at the end) when Harry decided it should be him to turn into Voldemort, everyone was arguing but he shut it down because he only wanted to hear Ginny's viewpoint. He didn't care if the other's didn't agree but he wouldn't have done it if Ginny didn't want him to.

Yeah! Wow I liked that the first time I read it. He awaits for her opinion and if she said no he wouldn't have done it and although Ginny didn't want it, she agreed because she saw it was necessary. The same thing happened in HBP and DH when Ginny knew that Harry had to fight Voldy alone, She didn't want it too but she accepted it as she didn't expect less from Harry.
Old 10-06-2016, 03:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

And I loved how all of that was from Harry's POV. Harry is the one that recognized Ginny was so understanding. He knew she would get his dilemma better than anyone. It's no wonder why they're so compatible!
Old 10-06-2016, 09:51 AM
Passionate Fan

Actually CC has more canon moments on H/G than I thought it would have. How Ginny handled Harry and Albus's problem and How she defended him against Malfoy, facing their son's problem together when he disappeared, Stays beside Harry when he had those nasty nightmares...There is a moment when Harry got his first nightmare and He told her to go to sleep so not to worry her but She insisted to know and to be beside him in his weak moment.
Old 10-06-2016, 04:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

It was those intimate moments that made the play so worth the wait. It takes all I have not to fangirl about it to those of my friends who haven't read the book yet.
Old 10-07-2016, 03:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

Happy Friday!
Old 10-07-2016, 07:05 AM
Fan Forum Star

How cute!
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 10-08-2016, 03:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

You can't get much cuter than this pairing.
Old 10-08-2016, 05:52 AM
Passionate Fan

This art ..
Quote:
It takes all I have not to fangirl about it to those of my friends who haven't read the book yet
I read many fanfictions on CC to celebrate my successful ship. H/G one true pair through and through
Old 10-09-2016, 06:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

I feel like today is a perfect day for some fluffy fanfic reading. Do you have any you want to recommend?
Old 10-09-2016, 10:20 AM
Passionate Fan

Aftermath of the Cursed Child
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1203232...e-Cursed-Child

How Harry got the scar Rita says he has during the Quidditch World Cup commentary
nineties witch

I liked this one..cute It's on H/G in Hogwarts
Library of Tickle Trash
Old 10-09-2016, 01:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Video Games
Disney

oh i love those links!! thanks!
Old 10-10-2016, 04:37 AM
Fan Forum Star

Bless you!

Perfect Thanksgiving Holiday Monday reading.
Old 10-10-2016, 09:13 AM
Passionate Fan

Thanks
Old 10-11-2016, 03:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

Loved the first one! Poor Ron indeed. And poor James for that matter.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top