Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-16-2010, 10:13 PM
Master Fan

I can actually see Lily and Hugo sneaking off and getting lost in the Ministry, then everyone going insane trying to find them. Only for a little while. Then they'd be found, everyone would laugh, the end.

Aw.

"A powerful woman is someone who exudes confidence, who can be tough but fair and kind. And who knows how to get what she wants."
Old 12-16-2010, 10:14 PM
Addicted Fan

Here, There, and Everywhere- chapter 22. It's in the middle of a 40 chapter fanfic about Teddy, Victoire, and their friends. So, I linked you to the chapter it's in.
Old 12-16-2010, 10:19 PM
CHH
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo-4-Life (View Post)
I can actually see Lily and Hugo sneaking off and getting lost in the Ministry, then everyone going insane trying to find them. Only for a little while. Then they'd be found, everyone would laugh, the end.

Aw.
I like this idea! They can run into Kingsley and he'd take the time to have milk (tea in his case) and cookies with them. Even Ministers of Magic need to take a break.
Old 12-16-2010, 10:19 PM
Master Fan

Quote:

Aw.
This could be an intense episode. Everyone thinks the children have been kidnapped by dark, evil wizards and it ends with a To Be Continued...

Quote:
It's in the middle of a 40 chapter fanfic about Teddy, Victoire, and their friends. So, I linked you to the chapter it's in.
That fic sounds adorable, thank you for the link!
Old 12-16-2010, 10:22 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for the link!

Kingsley with the kids. AWWW. ♥

"A powerful woman is someone who exudes confidence, who can be tough but fair and kind. And who knows how to get what she wants."
Old 12-16-2010, 10:23 PM
CHH
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by emeraldflames (View Post)
This could be an intense episode. Everyone thinks the children have been kidnapped by dark, evil wizards and it ends with a To Be Continued...
On the same day the kids go to work, there's a big break in a major case and they capture one of the last remaining Death Eaters. But something goes wrong and he gets loose in the Ministry and so there's a lockdown and that's when they realize Lily and Hugo aren't with the rest of the kids.
Old 12-16-2010, 10:25 PM
Extreme Fan

Why are you people not in LA, pitching this idea to WB TV execs right now?
Old 12-16-2010, 10:26 PM
Addicted Fan

You're welcome!

Reading the comment about Kingsley taking the time to have tea/milk with Lily and Hugo (that's a fanfic that really needs to be written) made me wonder how old each of the kids would be the first time Hagrid met them. Yeah, goldfish have better attention spans than me sometimes.
Old 12-16-2010, 10:27 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHH (View Post)
On the same day the kids go to work, there's a big break in a major case and they capture one of the last remaining Death Eaters. But something goes wrong and he gets loose in the Ministry and so there's a lockdown and that's when they realize Lily and Hugo aren't with the rest of the kids.
Why isn't this show real? Why?

Fic writers need to write multiple chapter fics about this and each chapter can be a different episode.
Old 12-16-2010, 10:28 PM
Master Fan

I see a mildly!amused!mildly!wtfisthis!Kingsley walking up to Harry and Ron at the end of the massive search and being like "....Do these belong to you?" with a grinning!Lily in his arms and a grinning!Hugo riding piggy back.

...I am very amused by this image.

Old 12-16-2010, 10:32 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoddessofYouth (View Post)
made me wonder how old each of the kids would be the first time Hagrid met them. Yeah, goldfish have better attention spans than me sometimes.
Hagrid was in his 60s when Harry was at Hogwarts, wasn't he? About. So probably in his late 70s? Wow. But wizards live longer...

Quote:
I see a mildly!amused!mildly!wtfisthis!Kingsley walking up to Harry and Ron at the end of the massive search and being like "....Do these belong to you?" with a grinning!Lily in his arms and a grinning!Hugo riding piggy back.

OMG. Someone needs to draw this. Right now.
Old 12-16-2010, 10:35 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Hagrid was in his 60s when Harry was at Hogwarts, wasn't he? About. So probably in his late 70s? Wow. But wizards live longer...
Harry said Hagrid had invited Albus to tea in the epilogue... That makes me think he met them before they went to Hogwarts.

Quote:

Old 12-16-2010, 10:38 PM
CHH
Extreme Fan

At the end of the episode, when Ginny comes to the office because they've all made plans to go out to dinner together, the kids will run to her and start chattering away about all the exciting things they saw that day and she'll say, "One at a time please!" and that's when she realizes Kingsley is going to have dinner with them because Lily invited him.
Old 12-16-2010, 10:39 PM
Elite Fan

Holy crap you guys move fast! Oh got to say I love the thread title.
“I’ve lived on borrowed time. More than any man deserves. I’ve seen wonders beyond my wildest imaginings. Through these centuries, against the impossibility that we’d find each other, we did. And I am most grateful for it."
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Old 12-16-2010, 10:42 PM
CHH
Extreme Fan

We're talking about Harry's Law if we were to write it. It does not star Kathy Bates.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top