Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-17-2010, 08:27 PM
Master Fan

Look at all them honorary Leos.

Can we take a moment to talk about how awesome Mark was? That guy. Stood up for Ginny when some people tried to ****-shame her and then went onto become a H/G shipper. It was so awesome to witness, YOU GUISE.
Old 12-17-2010, 08:30 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by emeraldflames (View Post)

Can we take a moment to talk about how awesome Mark was? That guy. Stood up for Ginny when some people tried to ****-shame her and then went onto become a H/G shipper. It was so awesome to witness, YOU GUISE.
Mark <3

It was so amazing. And he wasn't a shipper by nature so the fact that he fell in love with H/G speaks volumes.
Old 12-17-2010, 08:52 PM
Addicted Fan

Thank you, Sanum and Rose!

I love that Mark ships canon!
Old 12-17-2010, 09:02 PM
Total Fan

Hey, guys! Long time in posting I know. So what're we up to?

Harry x Ginny | Snow x Charming | Neal x Emma | Castle x Beckett | Clark x Lois
Tumblr
Old 12-17-2010, 09:05 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by emeraldflames (View Post)

That was SO awesome! Like Crystal mentioned he wasn't a shipper to begin with and for him to love Ginny and to root for Harry and Ginny as a couple was so fricking awesome! Just...
“I’ve lived on borrowed time. More than any man deserves. I’ve seen wonders beyond my wildest imaginings. Through these centuries, against the impossibility that we’d find each other, we did. And I am most grateful for it."
Ichabod ♥ Abbie

Last edited by Kgose; 12-17-2010 at 10:06 PM
Old 12-17-2010, 09:14 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamFez (View Post)
Hey, guys! Long time in posting I know. So what're we up to?
Hey, Fez! We've been talking about our idea of a TV show based on Harry and Ron's Auror duties. CHH had the idea based on a new TV show called Harry's Law. There's some rather entertaining discussions on the first few pages of this thread.

On the last page, Sanum and I posted a whole slew of quotes that match our current thread title. And now we're discussing Mark's awesomeness.
Old 12-17-2010, 09:25 PM
Total Fan

He was so epic (sorry, overused fandom term!) in his love for H/G that he even gave us a title. "OH GOD WHY DO I SHIP GINNY AND HARRY SO HARD?"

That was awesome.

Bonnie's Army | Harry ღ Ginny | Icon by sanya4 on LJ
Old 12-17-2010, 09:28 PM
CHH
Extreme Fan

Harry's Law is an actual show on NBC which stars the awesome Kathy Bates as an outspoken lawyer. But I thought it'd be even more awesome if it was actually about Harry's life as an auror. So the first seven pages are basically about this imaginary TV show. We even came up with a spinoff (because of course Harry's Law is going to be successful) about a group of rookie aurors.

Because every other show I watch is doing it I think there should be an episode where everyone ingests some potion and it makes them all sing. It would be the musical episode.
Old 12-17-2010, 09:37 PM
Total Fan

One of the songs could be a duet between Harry and Ron, with assistance from the entire Auror department. They'd be brainstorming how to catch the Malfoys out in whatever nefarious plot they were currently involved in, and they'd sing a version of "How Do You Solve A Problem Like Maria" from Sound of Music, only it would be "How Do You Solve A Problem Like The Malfoys?"

They'd start out singing to each other across their desks, then they'd get up and start dancing and moving throughout the department, with people along the way pitching in on the chorus.

Bonnie's Army | Harry ღ Ginny | Icon by sanya4 on LJ
Old 12-17-2010, 09:48 PM
CHH
Extreme Fan

Imagine the LULZ when Harry has to dance! He's proof that it's not just guilty feet that have no rhythm. Harry would think he was being all fly with his moves but then Ron points out Lily has the same moves. And she's four.

Last edited by CHH; 12-17-2010 at 09:54 PM
Old 12-17-2010, 10:07 PM
Elite Fan

^ Poor Harry and his lack of dancing skills.
“I’ve lived on borrowed time. More than any man deserves. I’ve seen wonders beyond my wildest imaginings. Through these centuries, against the impossibility that we’d find each other, we did. And I am most grateful for it."
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Old 12-17-2010, 10:18 PM
CHH
Extreme Fan

I think when he and Ginny dance Harry is basically there to present her while she does all the hard work.
Old 12-17-2010, 10:29 PM
Extreme Fan

YOU GUYS, ROSE / SANUM, ARE SO AWESOME FOR COMING UP CANON SITUATIONS WHY HARRY/GINNY'S ARE MEANT TO BE JKR DEEMED H/G AS SOULMATES, SO IT HAS MORE WEIGHT, IT'S HER STORY!

And MARK loving H/G Defending Ginny for those fans **** shaming her, and loving how bad ass she is! Oh Mark, he came to the fandom so late but HE DOES GET IT, the power of H/G connectedness

Harry Law, please H/G writers, do make them happen

Last edited by redheadgin; 12-17-2010 at 10:45 PM
Old 12-17-2010, 10:35 PM
Part-Time Fan

this thread is so fast. ) who's mark, btw? *shrug* i feel uneducated with the h/g today

keep voting for bonnie Portrait Magazine [dot] Net! -- Your Free, Online Magazine! - (Best Viewed in 1280 x 1024)
Old 12-17-2010, 10:44 PM
CHH
Extreme Fan

Mark is a blogger who reads books and writes about what he read. He recently got through the HP books and basically called out a segment of fandom for **** shaming. It was a great moment because so many of them were sure Mark was going to hate the canon romances but it turned out he liked them and was surprised to find himself shipping H/G HARD.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top