Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-18-2004, 11:24 PM
Master Fan

Maz whatever do you mean? I'm not insane...although I did happen to notice my post didn't make sense since part of it got cut and moved into the middle of what I was saying, so if you decide to go back to my post...it will actually make sense now

*whines*

Why is everyone picking on meeeeeeee?

James just for that...ohhh, no purdy wps for you! hehe.

Pri thanks. Aren't they? Too bad we just can't vote for celebrities to start dating... I think they'd stand a better chance. We'd pick better for them than they'd do for themselves

Suzy always counting on you for the praise I wuff you babe!

Mel: It's why you love me? Because I'm insane? what kind of people do you hang out with?

Maybe they'll wise up when they get older and fall madly in love...

Okay I just think I made myself a little sick saying that...

ETA: Obviously i have too much time on my hands...

1024x768
Damon/Elena Jeremy/Anna TEAM ANNA TEAM DAMON

Last edited by jayta; 07-19-2004 at 02:07 AM
Old 06-19-2004, 04:16 AM
Master Fan

hehe. ok your above post does make sense now, so i'd almost take back the insane comment. except not. because its funny. oooh pretty wallpaper. you know i actually have not read God of the Lost, and for some reason its one of those fics im avoiding, and i cant remember why.
Old 06-19-2004, 05:34 AM
Extreme Fan

Hi! May I also be added to the list please?

I know this is Draco-Hermione but. . . . .
I went to Tom's site and read his blog.... whoah! He really does talk about Emma A LOT! Some comments like "Emma looked even more gorgeous and she's only 14! She was signing autographs practically non stop at the party - she must have arm ache!" and "Great party afterwards even though I could only stay for an hour - didn't Emma look really gorgeous!" gives me a tingly sensation

(I'mso sorry if this has been posted before...)
Old 06-19-2004, 10:23 AM
Loyal Fan

Great start Maz.

Jayta: Whoa! Lovely lovely wallpapers! More!!!

Pri, James: I'm waiting for that D/Hr, H/P fic! Heh.

Linds: Me too! I just can't get enough of that pic. They just look so cute together.

Old 06-19-2004, 10:53 AM
Loyal Fan

Hmm... so many familiar faces here.

So, I figured that it was about damn time that I posted here. Heh. And since I was in the forum proclaiming my newfound Dan-lust, I thought I should proclaim my D/Hr love too.

The list of completed fics is making me giddy. New fic to read! I've read most of them, but there are a few I hadn't known of.

Ooh, and Pansy's Volcano is a fic that should be in the rec list, 'cos it is so. good. It's rated NC-17, though the smut is yet to come. (I recced it here , if you wanna know what I like about it, although it's a little outdated since she's updated about 4-5 chapters since I wrote that.)

Maz: You should def give "The God of the Lost" a try. It's very intense, and it may take a while to get into it, but it's well worth a read. My rec is here, though I should update it to gush about her new chapters which are just so. damn.good. [/pimping]

I've found I'm scared to know I'm always on your mind
Old 06-19-2004, 11:28 AM
Master Fan

liza!!! it's good to see you here! i think i will give GOTL a try, maybe soon. i did read your rec of it at Ad astra. and thanks for the new rec, i'll add it to the list too! gotta read that.

and yeah the completed list makes me giddy too. im only like 10 fics into it and ive got loads more to read!
Old 06-19-2004, 12:41 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by RainCloud_07
Pri, James: I'm waiting for that D/Hr, H/P fic! Heh. [/B]
Well, I'm happy to say the prologue is almost done. It should be up by the end of the weekend or Monday.

Icon by wicked_one
Old 06-19-2004, 01:15 PM
Dedicated Fan

Good new thread!

I still can't believe how hot Draco looked in PoA. And I totally sensed the chemistry between him and Hermione.
Old 06-19-2004, 03:14 PM
Master Fan

I have finally watched POA!!!!!!!!! All the peer pressure took it's toll and I caved. (Boy, how peer pressure.) I loved it! So many wonderful D/Hr moments. My fav. line has to be the quote on your sig. jayta. It was just so funny, I totally burst out laughing.

And speaking of jayta, I your new wp. So pretty. I'm having a hard time deciding if I wanna use it or not. I'm so attached to the T/E one you made. Ahh, decisions!!!

Oh a side note, I was happy to see that your smilie found a nice non-black surface. Yeah, I'm weird. I know it.

Maz: Thanks for adding me! I thought I'd have to do something drastic to be noticed. *goes puts the fluorescent body paint away*

Lindsay: Love the pic. So adorable.

Jacqui: Right there with ya!

Quote:
Pri, James: I'm waiting for that D/Hr, H/P fic!
Quote:
Well, I'm happy to say the prologue is almost done. It should be up by the end of the weekend or Monday.
Did I read this right? Two brilliant Trory writers are writing a D/Hr. I've officially died.
Old 06-19-2004, 03:49 PM
Master Fan

oh you're so lucky you got to see PoA. I am actually getting to the point where i might just go and see it alone because no one will go with me! Altho i really wont do that. my best friend is having a hard time with her exams and now tells me she doesn't think she'll be in the mood even after her exams, but i am sooo dragging her there. i dont want to wait anymore.

i almost dragged my sister today but in all fairness she has exams and needs to study and my mother wasnt very happy i wanted to take her out for 3 hours...tho we spent 2 hours sitting at the comp on a live drew fuller (shris from charmed) chat so it wasnt all that productive anyway.
Old 06-19-2004, 04:12 PM
Loyal Fan

Nice thread title.

Dude. I have to see PoA. (This is Katie. I'm pretending like I never left.) A friend of mine who apparently is a rabid HP fan rambled on about it forever. And I'm in the process of converting her. She said she (seh?) didn't find the idea impossible, she just prefered other ships that shall not be named. But first they just have to admit that it's possible. Then they end up OBSESSIVE.

Jayta- LOVE the desktop. Evanescence is pretty much their band.

I reread The Play's the Thing. *dies* That's my favorite fic, as well as fave fannon Draco. BTW, loving all the Draco/Draco&Hermione avies.

Anyways, I'm gonna go off and read Gods of the Lost, which I never did seem to finish.

Before I go-

1024//768

800//600

Katie
Old 06-19-2004, 07:04 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Yay! I can't wait to read it!

And I love Pansy's Volcano! It's sucha a well-written fic! And it has just been updated.

Katie: gorgeous wp's!

I love this! Lots of wp's and fics!

Old 06-19-2004, 07:27 PM
Dedicated Fan

Katie: Beautiful wp's

I'm about to go and see PoA for the 4th time! My friends think I'm crazy But then again, they havent seen Tom/Draco before

Aimee
Old 06-19-2004, 09:14 PM
Absolute Fan

Katie, those WP's are stunning! Makes me want to run off and find some D/Hr fic to read

.: l LJ l :. .: l Icon Journal l :.

"Most people bring a coffee- he brought a ******* machine gun!"

Old 06-19-2004, 09:55 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally posted by fingerless
I'm about to go and see PoA for the 4th time! My friends think I'm crazy But then again, they havent seen Tom/Draco before
nah. you're not crazy. i'd do that too and even more so i can stare at all the tom scenes.

nic: of course we can't get enough of that pic.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top