Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-19-2004, 12:41 AM
Master Fan

And spelled just that way...right?

::slaps bad grammar hand typing that::
Damon/Elena Jeremy/Anna TEAM ANNA TEAM DAMON
Old 07-19-2004, 12:57 AM
Total Fan

Hell yeah, because we want everyone to know that we're illiterate.

And on the cold wet dirt I cry.
Old 07-19-2004, 05:48 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Luinélwen
Hell yeah, because we want everyone to know that we're illiterate.
Speak for yourself Lulu

We've got plenty of literate posters...check out the fic that keeps us in happy

Ack. I'm just realizing how long it's been since I've talked wit chu lulu ....i've apparently even developed an accent!
Old 07-19-2004, 01:12 PM
Loyal Fan

at the suggested thread title!

Oh, and Tom is a wise boy, indeed!

You know I think he's the only HP boy who would want his character to end up with Hermione.

If he doesn't have a girlfriend, I'd still be thinking that he's got a thang for Emma.

Oh, and speaking of who Hermione would end up with...

Can you just imagine that happening in the Books/movies?
The LLs would have a field day!
And somewhere... a man reunites w/ his bestfriend.

The Dog Star would forever shine in the night sky... and you will always be in our hearts.
Rest in peace, Messr. Padfoot. Have a safe journey home.

~ Sadé
Old 07-19-2004, 01:20 PM
New Fan

You know tom had a girlfriend when he said that stuff about emma on his website!And on MOM they asked the guy's if they had any crushes on set,or did in the past.And tom wouldnt say because he had girlfriend.I think he's liked emma for a while but he wont say anything to her for some reason.And It is so cool that he's a D/Hr shipper!
Old 07-19-2004, 01:33 PM
Master Fan

hehe that pic is funny! i cant imagine that happening in the books/movies but it would be great!

its weird because i've kinda come to terms with them not being together in canon coz it just doesnt seem likely. In that the books/movies are about Harry and to make Dr/Hr realistic there would have to be alot of their story told. But then i want some scenes of them in the movies! Just so we can have stuff to watch and make pretty fanart from.
Old 07-19-2004, 02:51 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Sidney malfoy
You know tom had a girlfriend when he said that stuff about emma on his website! And on MOM they asked the guy's if they had any crushes on set,or did in the past.And tom wouldnt say because he had girlfriend.

Yeah, I realized that after I saw pictures of his GF and realized that he's been dating her for a while now...

About the MoM interview... I was only able to see the clip of him in the car doing some stunts, I wasn't able to watch the "interview"
How did it go? What did they talk about? What was the question exactly & how did he answer? How about Josh & Jamie?
Please satisfy a poor uninformed gossup's curiosity

Quote:
I think he's liked emma for a while but he wont say anything to her for some reason.
Could it be because she's supposedly dating Dan?

Good grief! It's like a soap opera isn't it?
These are the days in Their Lives...
Quote:
Originally posted by ~Maz~

its weird because i've kinda come to terms with them not being together in canon coz it just doesnt seem likely.
Actually, me too.

Truth be told, I just LOVE the idea of Draco nurturing an unrequited love... and that somehow she would have an effect on him to make some life-altering decisions.

I mean, Dumbledore even said that it's our choices that make us who we are. Not blood, not parentage.

I guess there's that part of my heart that is still hoping for that small "something" between them, regardless of what JKR said. I mean, it doesn't have to be a full-blown romance... a "look", a small moment, Hermione extending an olive branch to the Slytherin Bad Boy... ANYTHING!

I've always believed that shipping is about preference anyway, and you know, even if the series ends without any D/Hr in it, the LL in me could always say that the books are written in harry's POV, how would he know about Draco's attraction to Hermione when Draco himself doesn't want to admit it?

Ain't denial grand?
And somewhere... a man reunites w/ his bestfriend.

The Dog Star would forever shine in the night sky... and you will always be in our hearts.
Rest in peace, Messr. Padfoot. Have a safe journey home.

~ Sadé
Old 07-19-2004, 03:12 PM
Master Fan

Oh, i totally believe that Draco has a thing for Hermione in canon too. Or atleast the potential for him to have a thing for her is there. And i agree, the books are in Harry's POV. Whenever people say to me that Draco is an ass in canon i'm always like "Well yeah, from Harry's perspective he may be an ass, but there's more to it than that!".
Old 07-19-2004, 03:34 PM
New Fan

Everything is from harry's point of view,the one scene that get's me everytime I read it is in the fith book.When hermione was faking crying and telling that bogus story to umbridge and when hermione said that one of the students would turn on her and umbridge looked at malfoy and he had a smirk on his face.Harry thought he just had an eager look on his face,mabye he knew what hermione was up to.
Old 07-19-2004, 04:39 PM
Master Fan

Hehe. Yep you def gotta read between the lines with Draco. We, as readers of the books don't actually know what he's thinking/feeling when he says/does things, we just get Harry's reaction to them.

But its great because it means fanfiction writers have creative freedom to come up with great new storylines and a way to explain his not-so-nice behavior. It's kinda like Tristan in Gilmore Girls, because he wasn't around much the fanfic writers have license to be a bit more creative when writing him, and thus there is alot of great Trory fic.

We're almost at 250, shall i start the next thread, or does someone else want to?
Old 07-19-2004, 04:54 PM
Master Fan

Anyone know where to find a pic of TF with his girlfriend?

*floats along DeNile*

I figure he's only 16 turning 17...plenty of time to have him break up with her and find the guts to expose his love for Emma

And as far as the whole canon book thing...meh. That's why I don't bother to read the books. Why? When it holds in every page the slow deliberate undermining of the belief that Draco/Hermione belong together?

And uh...yeah...anyone want to start it?
Old 07-19-2004, 05:06 PM
Master Fan

I went ahead and started it.

new thread
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top