Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-23-2012, 09:19 PM
Absolute Fan

Thanks for the link!
Old 01-24-2012, 01:05 AM
Moderator Manager

Thanks for the link, will definitely check that out!

Witness the magical sprouting of the Purple Acorns
As hopes turn into reality

Old 01-24-2012, 01:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

You're welcome.

Old 01-25-2012, 12:24 AM
Moderator Manager

Old 01-25-2012, 05:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

thats pretty neat

Old 01-25-2012, 08:50 AM
Elite Fan

That's gorgeous. I love the talent the shippers of these two have
| Icon by MyLastDayWithoutYou |
Old 01-28-2012, 04:01 AM
Moderator Manager

What do you guys think happened after the war? Considering everything, how could D/Hr happen?

Old 01-28-2012, 12:12 PM
Elite Fan

As in what happened after the Battle of Hogwarts? I have always thought that Draco didn't want to be on the dark side, that it was just something she was expected to do. Like we saw in the last book/movie, Draco didn't want Harry or Hermione to die in the manor. I see that Draco would have got a job in the ministry, trying to redeem himself and his family. And the canon goes that Hermione got a job in ministry, so i see them having to work together or something
Old 01-29-2012, 12:47 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pempees (View Post)
As in what happened after the Battle of Hogwarts? I have always thought that Draco didn't want to be on the dark side, that it was just something she was expected to do. Like we saw in the last book/movie, Draco didn't want Harry or Hermione to die in the manor. I see that Draco would have got a job in the ministry, trying to redeem himself and his family. And the canon goes that Hermione got a job in ministry, so i see them having to work together or something
OMG, this is actually a perfect setting for a possible love story for them. I love this.

Old 01-29-2012, 11:44 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks I doubt that any of the Malfoy's actually went to the Azkaban either. They had money, and Ministry of magic, is just a ministry, so i think they bought them off. Draco wanted their social status back, and he started working towards that. I have always thought that the reason why Draco hated Hermione so much was, because he was thought to do so. He didn't hate her, just the idea of people stealing their magic. I think that Narcissa and even more so Lucius, just kept telling little Draco that 'mudbloods' are bad and thieves, never really explaining why.
Old 01-29-2012, 03:10 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamsingr (View Post)
Okay, I'm hoping someone on here can help me.

I read this fan fiction a while ago, I can't remember the name, but It was a parenting class story. Draco and Hermione are paired up and they take care of a child though several stages of her life.

The one part that sticks out is, Lucius and Narcissa were visiting Draco for the holidays and the little girl called Hermione a Mudblood, Hermione ran to her room and was crying. The little girl walked into the room and I believe she asked why Hermione was crying. She explained what the term Mudblood means and the two make up.

If anyone knows what story I'm talking about I would appreciate what the title is. I know I read it on Fanfiction.net.

Thanks again!!!
Just thought it might be this one...y'know...cause of the title:

Parenting Class Chapter 1: No Way!, a harry potter fanfic - FanFiction.Net

It has been forever since I read it, so I can't really remember all the details, but hopefully it is what you're looking for - enjoy!
Old 01-29-2012, 05:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

I dont think they went to Azkaban either, although in fanfics it kind of makes it interesting if Draco spent some time in Azkaban.

Old 01-30-2012, 02:07 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pempees (View Post)
Thanks I doubt that any of the Malfoy's actually went to the Azkaban either. They had money, and Ministry of magic, is just a ministry, so i think they bought them off. Draco wanted their social status back, and he started working towards that. I have always thought that the reason why Draco hated Hermione so much was, because he was thought to do so. He didn't hate her, just the idea of people stealing their magic. I think that Narcissa and even more so Lucius, just kept telling little Draco that 'mudbloods' are bad and thieves, never really explaining why.
I agree. The Malfoys went to Azkaban? I don't think they're that evil to be there. And I agree about Draco growing up to hate Hermione because their family don't get along. Considering she's a 'mudblood' too didn't help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by superscar (View Post)
Just thought it might be this one...y'know...cause of the title:

Parenting Class Chapter 1: No Way!, a harry potter fanfic - FanFiction.Net
Thanks for sharing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by warangel88 (View Post)
I dont think they went to Azkaban either, although in fanfics it kind of makes it interesting if Draco spent some time in Azkaban.
Interesting in a sense but maybe I have to tread carefully if the fic is this way. I'm fine with some deviations like this just as long as the overall fic is outstanding.

Old 01-30-2012, 11:11 AM
Absolute Fan

Yeah, I'd like to think that the Malfoys didn't go to Azkaban. I'd also like to think that Harry would've tried to keep Narcissa and Draco out, at least, not sure how much he would've tried to keep Lucius out.

There was one interesting fanfic that I really liked where Draco spent a month in Azkaban and after he got out, he started taking the Felix Felicis potion and every time he took it, he saw Hermione in the Muggle world. I have to find that link again and share it with you all if you haven't read it yet. It was really good.
Old 01-30-2012, 08:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think I may have read that fic before,

Most of the Azkaban-Draco fic I've read he usually gets out.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top