Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-30-2004, 04:56 PM
Part-Time Fan

[QUOTE][/Does Hermione love Ron or Harry?

I can't believe that some of you haven't worked this one out yet, but I'm not going to answer because that would spoil the arguments, which I enjoy.QUOTE]
Ha ! I can't believe it either. I mean, everyone knows Hermione is in love with Snape ...
I wonder then we'll be able to get past the door... I'm so impatient !
"That's because it's colorless," said Ginny in a convincingly exasperated voice, "but if you want to walk through it, carry on, then we'll have your body as proof for the next idiot who didn't believe us...."
Elviriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2004, 07:13 PM
New Fan

Hmm...You know how she said you can find clues to what happens in book 6 around the site? Well, something I think is kind of odd is all the bugs. I don't see why they would put so many bugs around the site unless it was supposed to be a hint at something. Also...

*Spoiler maybe*

When the cup gets knocked over and all that on the main page a big black bug flies by. I managed to take a screen shot of it to see what exactly it is but I can't really tell.

Any ideas?
L621 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2004, 05:46 PM
Supreme Fan

Did anyone notice the trophies in the section where it shows fan links? There's a couple for James Potter, one for Lily, Harry, a Weasley (I assume Ron), one for Tom Riddle...
There's also one for Bellatrix Black! I wonder if this is some sort of clue to something we'll find out about Bellatrix's past...

Icon by ~ Jis_Bon ~
Gabriela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2004, 02:24 AM
Part-Time Fan

update

hey you guys it seems like JK has updated her site, and me be talking about you lot, she aswers some rumours to, (in the rumour section) and about someone that opened the door. I dunno wat a filler is but I wanna get throught that door,

Lol anyway have a look, and if any1 knows, please tell me how to get through, I am useless at hidden clues

Rodney
Rodneyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2004, 02:48 AM
Part-Time Fan

spider

Hey ya I know I already posted but, I found the spider, if you leave the table on for long peeves comes, and then as normal a butterfly comes, but then this spider keeps returning. Have a look
Rodneyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2004, 01:27 PM
Dedicated Fan

Thanks for all the tips.
. . . going to JKR site now . . .
HP Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2004, 11:52 PM
Extreme Fan

Ohh she has updated again!!! the news and rumors sections....

Here's a quote I though was really funny!
"Somebody from Warner Bros. offered me one of the giant, blow-up Aunt Marges that they had tied around the front of the cinema, but I thought it would have been more fun to untie them and let them drift over the country for the next couple of days."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Also I finally got to look at the Flash version on my friend's computer...I can't get Peevs to show up.....

Unless he looks like a bug

There is something tha happens every so aften to the watch...then a wind comes through...and some sort of bug looking theing...and the pencil jar is knocked over.....is that Peeves???
Old 06-03-2004, 12:11 AM
Ben
Obsessed Fan

Yup, the bug is pretty much Peeves. Go to the door place and wait for a while and then Peeves will leave you a message on the mirror.
Ben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2004, 12:28 AM
Extreme Fan

Will have to do that one later...I'm not on her computer anymore...

Thanks for the tip though

I certainly never thought of Peeves as a bug
Old 06-03-2004, 12:37 AM
Ben
Obsessed Fan

Neither did I, but I assume he can take shape or something like that.

I find it highly amusing that people thought the 'Lorem ipsum' on the book that was behind 'The Door' was something significant. It's just the default page filler that Microsoft products use. Hardly super stuff is it!

I got behind 'The Door' straight away, it wasn't really 'hacking' as such. But just going directly to a folder on the site. Cunning is what I'd call it.
Old 06-03-2004, 12:47 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Ben

I find it highly amusing that people thought the 'Lorem ipsum' on the book that was behind 'The Door' was something significant. It's just the default page filler that Microsoft products use. Hardly super stuff is it!
I hope she does put something of her own behind it at some point though...or why is it there?? :/
Old 06-03-2004, 01:15 AM
Ben
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by LadyOfLorien
I hope she does put something of her own behind it at some point though...or why is it there?? :/
I'm more than certain that she will put something there. When the time is right. It'll hopefully be an expansion on the website or something along those lines. And as quite a number of people have said, more of a special place for book 6 details.
Old 06-03-2004, 01:17 AM
Extreme Fan

ooh Book 6 stuff makes sense
Old 06-03-2004, 01:23 AM
Ben
Obsessed Fan

I hope we don't have to wait too long for anything like that though. I'm not good at waiting for things.
Old 06-03-2004, 01:33 AM
Extreme Fan

me neither!!
but if she puts stuff about book 6 up there...it'll make the wait for the actual book easier

I was sad to read on the site that book 6 (and maybe 7) will be shorter than 5

I want as much HP goodness as possible!! I at least want them to be AS long as 5...or 4...there's just so much more detail in them I prefer that...