Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-07-2003, 03:39 PM
Elite Fan

Colin and Ginny. Cause the cuteness.
Old 10-07-2003, 03:51 PM
Obsessed Fan

oh god... this could be a bad thread in the future [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] but... if i had to pick only one id pick harry/ ginny. thats my oldest ship and theyre so perfect for wach other

-Audrey Hepburn
Old 10-07-2003, 07:18 PM
Part-Time Fan

i'm also a Ginny/Harry shipper... Ginny goes from teeny-bopper admirer, to friend, to who knows? it's way too cute not to happen
Old 10-07-2003, 07:18 PM
Absolute Fan

Snape/McGonagall.
Old 10-07-2003, 08:23 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by the laziest little sidekick:
<STRONG>Snape/McGonagall.</STRONG>
I'd never thought of that before! Isn't she with Hooch or Dumbledore whilst he's with, well, the whole school? [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] Shaz
Old 10-07-2003, 08:44 PM
New Fan

Harry/Hermione, a thousand times!!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 10-07-2003, 11:33 PM
Part-Time Fan

can some1 explain 2 me how Harry/Hermione make sence?
Old 10-08-2003, 01:57 PM
New Fan

Harry and Ginny all the way . . . [img]smilies/in_love.gif[/img]
Old 10-08-2003, 05:50 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by shazaam:
<STRONG>I'd never thought of that before! Isn't she with Hooch or Dumbledore whilst he's with, well, the whole school? [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img] </STRONG>
Don't be silly. Minnie's little flings with Hooch and Dumbledore were before she realized how much she loves Severus...and his relationships are just red herrings, mainly to distract the rest of the school and keep them from noticing the forbidden love that is M/S. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Celebriän:: The Auror thread has plenty of evidence for the H/H ship, check out their opening post! If they can't persuade you, check out some of the other shipper threads...you're bound to find a few you agree with. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[ 10-08-2003: Message edited the laziest little sidekick ]
Old 10-08-2003, 06:36 PM
Extreme Fan

I LOVE Ron to death and I want him happy, so in the end I want it to be Ron/Hermione.

BUT!

Not before a little Hermione/Ron/Draco conflict...heh heh.....can't help but love Malfoy, I can't....

-first, it would be Draco & Hermione doing PREFECT duties together and beginning to like one another, even though they try to make it out to their friends that they hate spending time together.
-Next would be Draco defying his father when Lucious sees Draco taking an interest in Hermione.
-Time and time again Hermione will give Ron the oppertunity to express his feelings to her, but being Ron, he never does. So she gives up on him when Draco asks her out and they begin to date.
-Ron becomes extremely jealous, resulting in fights with Draco, attempts at making Hermione jealous (that work a little) and a builded up kiss with Hermione!
-Then there will be time left for Hermione to think about that kiss and whether she wants Ron or Draco.
-The final test will come at a dance Hermione attends with Draco and Ron asking Hermione to dance thus sparking the fireworks once again!
-Draco and Hermione will share a kiss while dancing, which is when Hermione realizes she loves Ron.
-She lets Draco down and he takes it hard, and goes to find Ron.
-In the courtyard/garden/what have you she finds him where he declares his love for her!
-A final kiss, a heartbroken Draco looking on, and Ron & Hermione dance the night away!

Then Ron & Hermione will fly away on a Nimbus 2001 into the sunset....

Years down the line, Ron & Hermy are married, 6 kids, a couple red haired & freckled, a few bushy haired!

Harry is of course dead.
Only because that is my guess for the conclusion of the Harry Potter series. Just because I think it's the least likely and that's usually the most unexpected [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Don't take it as a spoiler because it's just my guess.

But i love harry so I hope I'm wrong...

Formerly: The OC | The Office
Currently: The 100
Old 10-08-2003, 06:53 PM
Obsessed Fan

This is a tough question, but I think I would have to answer Ron & Hermione.

[img]smilies/goof.gif[/img] MLE @-&gt;--
Fehrian Royal Guard, Roswellian, CandyGirl, Dreamer, Stargazer, Arrow #173, Sidekicker #153, Orli's Index-finger-ologist, Mischief Maker #1, and much more to come...
Old 10-08-2003, 09:33 PM
Loyal Fan

It's UC and only when she grows up. But Severus/Hermione.

I'll duck from the strange stares now.

sweety
Old 10-09-2003, 12:06 PM
Absolute Fan

Harry/Ginny - they'll always be my favourite couple

No one writes songs about the ones that come easy...
Old 10-09-2003, 02:34 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Sweet_Pea21:
<STRONG>It's UC and only when she grows up. But Severus/Hermione.

I'll duck from the strange stares now.

sweety</STRONG>
I *love* that pairing. *g*

Gabrielle
Old 10-09-2003, 02:50 PM
Loyal Fan

Well, the fandom geek in me screams Draco and Ginny [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] But since we're talking about the books here and not the characters as they are portrayed in fanfiction, I'm going to have to go with Ron and Hermione. I like the whole tension/denial of feelings thing.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top