Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-23-2019, 12:31 AM
Moderator Manager

Ickle Ronniekins [Ron Weasley | Rupert Grint]: “I forgot we’ll be hunting down Voldemort in a mobile library.”

WELCOME TO THE
RONALD WEASLEY | RUPERT GRINT
APPRECIATION THREAD

x

---- A B O U T R O N -----

Ron is a member of the Weasley Family, a pure blood family, whom reside in "The Burrow" outside Ottery St. Catchpole. Along with Harry and Hermione, he is a member of the Gryffindor house. He's a comical character often called upon to lighten the mood but is immensely loyal to Harry. He is sarcastic, passionate, hot-headed and often wears his heart on his sleeve.
---- A B O U T R U P E R T -----

Rupert Alexander Lloyd Grint was born on August 24th 1988 in Harlow, England, UK, to parents Nigel and Jo.He's the eldest of 5 siblings.Rupert was already a big fan of the Harry Potter books when he heard of the chance to try out for the role of his favorite character in the series, Ron Weasley. It was on the BBC children's news program and website, CBBC NewsRound, that he first came to know about the auditions for Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone. Unlike the other kids, however, Rupert's audition-video was original, creative and funny. Filmed by his mom, it featured a skirt-wearing Rupert, pretending to be his female drama teacher and performing rap/hip-hop lyrics, which he wrote himself, about how much he wanted the role, and why he deserved to be chosen to play Ron Weasley in the films. His video captured the attention of the casting department so much that Rupert got a call right away to come in for more auditions, and the rest, as they say, is history...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---- WHY WE LOVE OUR ICKLE RONNIEKINS -----

01. Because he has flaming red hair, and a hand-me-down robe. He must be a Weasley.
02. Because he is dirty.
03. Because he has played the best played game of Chess hogwarts has seen these many years.
04. Because he can drive.
05. Because he hates spiders.
06. Because he'd like to see Uranus.
07. Because he stood up for Harry even with a broken leg.
08. Because he has the best lines in the movie. (that was bloody brilliant!)
09. Because redheads are irresistable.
10. Because he's just THAT GOOD.
11. Because he is dang sexy.
12. Because he loves animals.
13. Because he is not just a sidekick.
14. Because his middle name is Bilius!
15. Because he is a Keeper.
16. Because he's not just another Weasley.
17. Because if you want to kill Harry you have to kill him too.
18. Because he is a loyal friend.
19. Because he is our teaspoon.
20. Because he is our king.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---- ICKLE RONNIEKINS SUPPORTERS -----

blueangel - Din * BuffyAngelFan04 - Jessie * Girlfriend - Shirley * DjChicka202 - Dj * Call Me Del - Del * angela87gr - Angie * ~Elodie~ - Elodie * Tin? ? Eli * legolasbloom ? Her_mione * Pop-Punk Culture Zombie ? Mariko * rOsWeLlBABY * TheDarkAngelicOne - Nikki * YummyCookie - Caroline * DJCreek22 * starlightMint * Misfortunate * angelbaby255 * elethoniel - Katy * Cheermione Silverstain - Cheer * Just Tracy - Tracy * ~*?ugar*Plum*~ - Nellie * ickleGRASSHOPPER - Erika * lil_vixen_in_disguise - Joey * L i N d $ @ y * mnlfan * JOCfan1997 * *?*sami*?* * ++Clara++ - Clara * StellaSlight - Anne * MiniElky - Poo * DJCreek22 * harryfanfreak * ~*EverwoodGirl1312*~ * Chelocean * Bloody Brilliant - Amy * Marauder's Child - Sadé * Sallyna * belotien * The Maria - Maria * WeAsLeY iS My KiNg * EphramIsHot * LOVE everybody * allyru * amber03 * *Dark_Angel*4eva * L u x i e * Rainstorm18 * Forgotten by the Sun * AngelDevil * Chelocean * Diamond Dog * E䲷en de Alqualond덊07 Eme * GirlBub * Harry and Hermione * HollyzpRotector * LittleMissMariko * *lucy* * Ron's Girl * *Shannon* * StellaSlight * ++Clara++ * Girlfriend * ~Blue Marina~ * rKrispyt * noseeum * Bloody Brilliant * Sallyna * Goodluckbear1 * Angel_Demoness * dixieland_dreamer * clm * Darth Liz * LadyOfLorien * Anica * *sooz* * GG * Dianabelle * Peas * Snowcrystal * purrfect405 * chaosmaka * JennieN * ~*Dancer in the Dark*~ * LovingNate&Hales * SummerNights * DarkWicca * ComeAwayWithMe * crisTM * sofreshsidekick * MelissaLovesIt * Go Huskers! * sugarandspice * Orli'sALF * Caleon * Gilmoracholic
* rKrispyt * JoyCrazy * artist * Ana Luthor * Daphne Bell * ~Adema~ * StellarStar * ~Lilith~ * *antarian angel* * baileycat * loveguyswithaccents * frodobaggins07 (Lisa) * bryangreenbergfan (Stacey) * Oº°‘¨Laura¨‘°ºO * Soleya * WeasleyIsOurKing * recklessxxabandon * Kimberly (Kim) * Corrsfanre (Regina) * miSStakentriSh (Trish) * pride_and_prejudiced (Richell) * BreathofJasmine * lh2005 * acousticmelody * kewljules (Julia) * baha2 * leytongrl07 * jjlover01 * anime_angel1986 * Chilli * BlUe_EyEd_GoDdEsS1227 * iLuVsPiKeNmiLo224 * HalesNLuke (Sammi) * Emo Kids Are Cool. * Irune * XxShOrTiiE08 (Jennifer) * darcybennett * MineyMouse14 (Kelli) * dreamsingr (Chrissy) * xxCrashIntiMexx * niniebou * Danielle341 * LooBitteTundiLoo * DaParTyGirL (Sab) * ocfan27 * onetreehill * rOsWeLlBABY * innocent_chick * naturellebella * sethummeraholic * Rebelious?Nah! * mzpeaches21 * Insanitic (Shay) * Maria102375 * xxcozmicstar (Ashlie) * LoVe-Story * G3SMaps * goldylocks_k * Sternbetrachter (Trude) * SarahWhitman * AccioScar * crashintoyou * Ginevra Girl * rupertmylove * CClar832 * Leo-4-Life * WrongfulActs * gulrot * Gean * Virginie_GW * Amy_UK * Chareey * Kgose * xBeautifulDisasterx23 * stumps101 * "You'reMyLittleSnowAngel" (Naomi) * kgp1217 * ♥ Laura ♥ * redheadgin * MsBigBad * Hes Harry Freaking Potter * xlennie * Hermione Weasley * wyndrider * thepoison* Full Hearts * Lexi1981 * Taftcat * Heroes.Laur� � h * martha(brucas&jeyton) * ~♥~CrazyInLove~♥~ * WeasleyIsMyKing * snatches of sunshine * suddenly * spacegirl23 * noey * LikeRamonaThroughSubSpace * Vintage_love * chair * Lolipopo * Zefiro * underthestarsx * Moonray13 * goldylocks k* jasmineflower27 * eleonor * s e r e n i t y * Bowtiesarecool * calls me home * baelfire34 * Jemi_Nelena * Arawen * LR_Roxy * Lauren James * Jon_Robb66 * cherrypie12345 *

QUOTES

“But the truth is that Ron is my hero. He’s always there for his friends–sometimes belligerently, but there nevertheless. He’s also the comic relief in stressful situations; the funny guy with a great one-liner. And no matter how scared he may be, he will put aside his fears to support and protect the people he loves. To me, that represents true courage.”
-RUPERT GRINT-

RUPERT/RON ON OUR BIG SCREEN

+Cherrybomb (on dvd August 23 (UK) 2010)+
With their exams over, best friends Malachy (played by our Rupert) and Luke are out to have one hell of a summer. However, the arrival of Michelle, a captivating but troubled beauty, tests their friendship to the limit as she encourages the two boys to carry out increasingly dangerous and illegal deeds in the battle for her affections – with fatal consequences

+Wild Target (June 18 (UK) 2010)+
Rose (Emily Blunt) is a beautiful, quick-witted con-artist, who makes a killing selling fake paintings. But when she scams an art loving gangster (Rupert Everett) he sets Europe's most efficient and expensive assassin on her tail. Enter Victor Maynard (Bill Nighy). He sets out on the assignment with his usual lethal professionalism. Yet every time Victor has Rose in his sights something holds him back. Entranced by the spirited Rose, Victor spares her life and becomes her protector, accidently acquiring a young apprentice (Rupert Grint) into the bargain. Now on the run, Victor has to fight both his feelings for Rose and the murderous attentions of ‘the second most expensive' assassin (Martin Freeman), sent to finish off all three of them.

+Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows (2 parts) (2010/2011)+
In Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows, Rupert returns as lovable sidekick Ron Weasley. Harry, Ron and Hermione face danger in every corner as the search for the horcruxes left behind by Voldemort. Friendship is put to the test. Romance blossoms between Ron and Hermione. And a major battle ensues at Hogwarts. Deathly Hallows (part 1) is due in theatres in november 2010! Part 2 the following July 2011.

+Into the White (2012)+
Comrade is an anti-war movie. High above the harsh Norwegian wilderness, English and German pilots shoot each other to the ground after a violent chance encounter. Isolated, they must fight to survive the brutal winter. Though war has made them enemies, antagonism is hard to maintain as days go by. Through mutual need, unlikely friendships bloom. Somehow, they become comrades. War, after all, is absurd.
+The Necessary Death of Charlie Countryman (2013)+
Charlie Countryman (LaBeouf) is just a normal guy until he meets and falls in love with Gabi (Wood), a Romanian girl after he sits next to her father on a plane that resulted in his death. But Gabi is married to Nigel (Mikkelsen), a violent and mentally unstable crime boss with a gang of thugs at his disposal. Armed with little more than his wit and naïve charm, Charlie endures one bruising beat down after another to woo Gabi and keep her out of harm’s way. Finally his exploits of blind valor create such a mess that he’s left with only one way out; to save the girl of his dreams - he has to die.

Banner by Oº°‘¨Laura¨‘°ºO

+Previous Thread+

LINKS
ICE CREAM MAN // THE BEST SOURCE FOR ALL THINGS RUPERT GRINT
RUPERTGRINTWEB.COM
R-GRINT.ORG

Witness the magical sprouting of the Purple Acorns
As hopes turn into reality

Old 05-23-2019, 12:37 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by fly me to the moon (View Post)
Which that made sense, but what they do??
Here's the explanation:

Quote:
Pygmy Puffs resemble little fluffy balls that roll around, squeak and come in various shades of pink and purple. Luna Lovegood believed that all Pygmy Puffs sing on Boxing Day.
They are called miniature Puffskeins:

Quote:
A Puffskein is a small beast covered in soft fur and spherical in shape. It was a popular pet found worldwide, that does not object to being cuddled or thrown about.

The Puffskein was a scavenger, eating anything from leftovers to spiders, but it particularly liked to use its long thin pink tongue to eat wizards' bogeys while they sleep.

The Puffskein was easy to care for, and they were known to emit a low humming sound when they are content.[2] Shaved (or trimmed with a clipper) Puffskein hair had magical properties, and was useful as a potion ingredient, such as in Zygmunt Budge's variation of the Laughing Potion, which requires a few handfuls.

Old 05-23-2019, 08:53 AM
Moderator Support Team

Very interesting and thanks for posting that info..

And thanks for the new thread!

[sigh in frustration]

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 05-24-2019, 01:12 AM
Moderator Manager

They're popular amongst wizards because they can sing. So cute.

Old 05-24-2019, 05:43 PM
Moderator Support Team

Imagine that small can sing and people was like what's that???

[sigh in frustration]

Old 05-25-2019, 02:48 AM
Moderator Manager

RIGHT? Now I want a Pygmy Puff in real life.

Old 05-25-2019, 05:06 PM
Moderator Support Team

I know right.. Now, I wish that it's real..

[sigh in frustration]

Old 05-26-2019, 12:00 AM
Moderator Manager

Old 05-26-2019, 07:07 PM
Moderator Support Team

That color look great on him..

[sigh in frustration]

Old 05-27-2019, 12:18 AM
Moderator Manager

It's too orange/brown for me but otherwise I can see Ron wearing something like that.

Old 05-27-2019, 06:26 PM
Moderator Support Team

Yeah, it look combine of orange and brown..

[sigh in frustration]

Old 05-29-2019, 12:00 AM
Moderator Manager

At least the artist didn't forget his freckles.

Old 05-30-2019, 08:20 AM
Moderator Support Team

Yeah, that's true..

[sigh in frustration]

Old 05-30-2019, 10:59 PM
Moderator Manager

Ron loves to eat.

Old 05-31-2019, 03:55 PM
Moderator Support Team

That me when I'm at college or anyplace that have the food..

[sigh in frustration]

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top