Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-17-2004, 07:22 PM
New Fan

I have a question!

I don't want to sound like a total doofus by asking this, but what exactly is the prophecy? Is it the mumbo-jumbo Trewlaney (sorry if spelled wrong) gave Harry in PoA or is it something much more specific in OotP? I don't recall reading it in GoF and I'm about half way through OoTP.

Please help!
Old 08-17-2004, 07:24 PM
New Fan

Anyways, I thought we could stand to have a Questions Thread to anyone else out there who has questions. Perhaps you missed something somewhere and would like some clarification. Or maybe you read one of the books so long ago that you could stand to be refreshed.

Good idea? Bad idea?
Old 08-17-2004, 10:01 PM
Addicted Fan

We have a questions thread somewhere around here. No one ever responded ot my last question.

In answer to this: You haven't heard the prophecy yet if you're only halfway through OotP. You find out near the end.

ETA:
OK, here's the Question Thread.
Old 08-17-2004, 10:48 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Crossbow
We have a questions thread somewhere around here. No one ever responded ot my last question.

In answer to this: You haven't heard the prophecy yet if you're only halfway through OotP. You find out near the end.

ETA:
OK, here's the Question Thread.
Thanks for helping her Anna

What was your last question again?

Oh, and anyway, I'm merging this thread with the Questions one, so more people could see this
And somewhere... a man reunites w/ his bestfriend.

The Dog Star would forever shine in the night sky... and you will always be in our hearts.
Rest in peace, Messr. Padfoot. Have a safe journey home.

~ Sadé
Old 08-17-2004, 11:35 PM
Loyal Fan

Hmmm... actually, since JamesSoFine has disabled PM sending and e-mailing, I have no way of contacting her, so I'll postpone merging this with the Questions thread. I wouldn't want her to think that the thread that she created was deleted.

JamesSoFine, if you're reading this right now, could you PM/e-mail me, so I'd know that you've already read this and know that it will be merged with the Q&A thread? And also, please provide me a means to contact you as well. Thanks.
And somewhere... a man reunites w/ his bestfriend.

The Dog Star would forever shine in the night sky... and you will always be in our hearts.
Rest in peace, Messr. Padfoot. Have a safe journey home.

~ Sadé
Old 08-18-2004, 11:27 AM
New Fan

Thanks guys! I guess I will just have to keep reading!

Marauder's Child - I tried sending you a PM letting you know that I read your response, but your box is full. I'm glad to see that there is an existing question thread.

Thanks for your help guys!