Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-29-2004, 07:15 PM
New Fan

Snape does want the DADA job. JKR says so on her site. She says DD wouldn't give it to him because it would bring out the worst in Snape.
Also, a couple of things that the WWPUUGTMOHP missed, The Gringotts goblins wear red and gold. Its just a hunch but I think maybe if James is a descendant of Gryffindor then his family owned gringotts. He was really arrogant and JKR said his money was inheirited. His family must have been rich.
And I don't know if it matters, but in the sorcerers stone movie, it says on the Quidditch trophy that M.McGonagall played Quidditch in 1963. couldn't be why she's so interested in Harry's career, could it? maybe she was even seeker.
occlumens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2004, 08:26 PM
Loyal Fan

Thank you for your analysts blueangel, although, I am not certain that the questions presented thereafter really relate to Chapter 10.

I believe that the most important element in this chapter is that Harry, Ron and Hermione work best as a team. Harry is the one to take action, "doing something incredibly brave and incredibly stupid". Hermione can make accurate conclusions. And Ron is great in his ability to follow direction.

You know, it almost foreshadows the last battle doesn't it?
A Prisoner of Aksarben #1
Qfanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top