Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-30-2004, 08:03 AM
Passionate Fan

I dunno... I like the Howlers thing, myself. But that's just me. Oh, and for whoever asked, PoA comes out June 4th. So soon, yet not soon enough.
Old 04-30-2004, 03:13 PM
Extreme Fan

Not even the mustache is ruining that picture for me. That's a really good picture.

Thanks LadyOfLorien. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img]

Pretty art! I like the Howlers. Any of them would look really nice I'm sure.
Old 04-30-2004, 04:16 PM
Extreme Fan

Thanks for the feedback [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Howlers is good [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

And yes that poster is one of the best Remus pics I've seen-- thats why I picked it for my art-lol
Old 04-30-2004, 05:07 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by LadyOfLorien:
<STRONG>
And yes that poster is one of the best Remus pics I've seen-- thats why I picked it for my art-lol</STRONG>

It's his eyes in that picture. They look beautiful. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

ETA: I just made these. They aren't very good but I was bored and wanted to use that picture for something.

and I made these too

I'm in an angsty mood so it shows in those. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Evanescence seems to be my band for Sirius/Remus. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[ 04-30-2004: Message edited White Lady of Rohan ]

[ 04-30-2004: Message edited White Lady of Rohan ]
Old 05-01-2004, 07:35 AM
Passionate Fan

Those are really good! I like the "I've tried so hard to tell myself that you're gone" one... Evanescence rocks! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 05-01-2004, 01:25 PM
Extreme Fan

Thanks! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

I thought the picture was a really good picture for showing Remus sad about Sirius.
Old 05-01-2004, 08:18 PM
Extreme Fan

Ohh great icons Steph!!!

I don't know how to do icons, I'm always so impressed w/ icons & avatars people make!!

I like Evanescence for them too- seems fitting [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

------------------

ETA:

Well continuing on my quest to watch as many David films as I can before PoA comes out- I just watched Divorcing Jack. David is the main lead in that one. He was very good acting wise. I have to say- David is one of those actors, I've decided, who can look *REALLY GOOD* (like in this movie) or REALLY BAD*- (Remus -though why?, Dragonheart etc.). I thought he looked okay in Seven Years in Tibet not gorgeous- but good. There were some pics I posted back a while ago- off his site where he looked HOT- and in Divorcing Jack I found him very attractive!! Jason Isaccs is in it too! YU-MMY!!! You know they have done TONS of movies together!! Kind of like Alan Rickman and Emma Thompson- [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Anyway- the movie overall I wasn't a huge fan of- but the first 30 min or so I adored- when it was still kind of funny. He's kind of a drunk in it- but he's thin- dresses pretty cool- everyone in the film has an Irish accent (*squee*- and yes Jason too!)- and I love the tall lanky thing!! David really is quite tall- never noticed how much....

The things I've noticed make all the difference:

*His eyes- they are a really pretty shade of blue- but they made them brown for Remus

*The mustache- but not even that one is there- just the type- He has a *normal* mustache in Divorcing Jack and Seven Years in Tibet and they actually suit him really well- its just this bizarro mustache they put on him as Remus.....

*His weight. The movies so far I've been attracted to him in- he is quite thin- particularly in the face- the moies where I wasn't he's carrying slightly more weight- not fat- just not as thin- again- mostly in the face. Remus is a little "fuller"

*His haircut. Short hair suits him best. Nothing that is long enough to hang down. He has "hang down" hair as Remus, and a god awful bowl-cut in Dragonheart [img]smilies/no.gif[/img]

My major question is- why couldn't he have been more attractive as Remus??? Remus seemed good looking enough to me in the books.... maybe not Hogwarts stud or anything [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] - but not bad looking. Shouldn't he have been thin as possible for Remus too? He's not supposed to look well.... As I've said- seeing him on screen living as Remus I may feel better about his looks- but I know now how attractive he can be- and I'm just sad...... The more films I see him in though- the moreexcited I am for his acting- he really is a very good actor!!

Man all these movies he's doing w/ Jason are giving me slashy feelings.......

[ 05-01-2004: Message edited LadyOfLorien ]
Old 05-02-2004, 03:01 PM
Extreme Fan

I've never seen Divorcing Jack but a lot of my favorite pictures of him are from that movie. Mostly this one.

Quote:
<STRONG>David is one of those actors, I've decided, who can look *REALLY GOOD* (like in this movie) or REALLY BAD*- (Remus -though why?, Dragonheart etc.).
</STRONG>
I agree. It's kind of like how Gary is. Both of them can change their looks pretty easily. That's one of the reasons I like both of the so much.

David is a man that looks good with facial hair. Not PoA facial hair but just a little on the face. It makes him look really good. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

I just have to put this here because I love the picture so much. It's from Seven Years In Tibet.

Quote:
Man all these movies he's doing w/ Jason are giving me slashy feelings.......
Now I'm getting slashy thoughts. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] It doesn't take much for me. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

I need to go out and just go on a renting spree with David's movies.
Old 05-02-2004, 09:02 PM
Extreme Fan

Has this picture been posted here yet?

click

Look st those scars. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Old 05-02-2004, 10:53 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by White Lady of Rohan:
<STRONG>I agree. It's kind of like how Gary is. Both of them can change their looks pretty easily. That's one of the reasons I like both of the so much.
David is a man that looks good with facial hair. Not PoA facial hair but just a little on the face. It makes him look really good. </STRONG>
Yes he is like Gary in that respect. And yes usually facial hair suits him!!! I have decided at times I'm very attracted to him!

Quote:
<STRONG>I just have to put this here because I love the picture so much. It's from Seven Years In Tibet.</STRONG>
Wow- thats even better than I remember him looking in the movie!!

Quote:
<STRONG>Now I'm getting slashy thoughts. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] It doesn't take much for me. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG>
lol me either...but right now I don't embrace the HP slash too much- as it tends to ruin canon for me somewhat (happened w/ LOTR) but sometimes you see them and you gotta indulge it a little bit. Mmmm Jason & David.... dunno if I could go in for any Lucius/Remus stuff though... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I kept wanting their characters in Divorcing Jack to just go for it though- [img]smilies/devil.gif[/img]

Ohh Kiss him, you know you want to!

Come On!

Okay I'll stop [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Quote:
<STRONG>I need to go out and just go on a renting spree with David's movies.</STRONG>
Thats what I've been doig- though I keep getting sidetracked w/ Gary movies... Jason movies...Alan movies..... Good thing there's so much crossover around w/ these huys [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Quote:
<STRONG>Has this picture been posted here yet?
Look st those scars</STRONG>
No I don't think that was posted here yet. Ow... is that from wolfing on himself?? Hmmm.

Also raises an odd question- What color are his eyes in the film?

Here they look blueish green

Here they most definately look brown

Here one looks brown and one looks dark blue [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I think he'll be like Dan- you never know-sometimes his eyes are unmistakbly blue and sometimes, the green enhancers really show.. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 05-02-2004, 11:09 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>
Yes he is like Gary in that respect. And yes usually facial hair suits him!!! I have decided at times I'm very attracted to him!
</STRONG>
So do I. He's a good looking man. I expecailly love the picture of him in the poster with him looking out the window. He looks really good there. It's now one of my favorite pictures of him. I have it as me wallpaper. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Quote:
lol me either...but right now I don't embrace the HP slash too much- as it tends to ruin canon for me somewhat (happened w/ LOTR) but sometimes you see them and you gotta indulge it a little bit. Mmmm Jason & David.... dunno if I could go in for any Lucius/Remus stuff though... I kept wanting their characters in Divorcing Jack to just go for it though-
My number one ship is Sirius/Remus. It's so great and can be so angsty. Yes I live for angst. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

Thanks for those pictures of those two. [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] I really need to rent that movie now.

I'm assuming the scars are from when he's a wolf. It's a nice touch they added and realistic. For some reason I have always actually envisioned Remus having scars in the books. They sure do look like they hurt at one time even though I know they are fake.

Quote:
Also raises an odd question- What color are his eyes in the film?
It's probably just the lighing on all of the pictures that make them look different. I'm thinking his eyes are brown in the movie but I could be wrong. I've always imagined Remus with gold/brown eyes.

ETA: LadyOfLorien I'm going to friend you on LJ.

[ 05-02-2004: Message edited White Lady of Rohan ]
Old 05-02-2004, 11:17 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>Thanks for those pictures of those two. I really need to rent that movie now.</STRONG>
You're welcome [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Though they are both very straight in that movie- the slashiness was all in my mind- we do see quite a bit more of David in there though... [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Quote:
<STRONG>It's probably just the lighing on all of the pictures that make them look different. I'm thinking his eyes are brown in the movie but I could be wrong. I've always imagined Remus with gold/brown eyes.</STRONG>
Yeah its proably the light..but I wonder now if there is the slight slip up- being that David's eyes are blue...since they slip up w/ Dan's eyes quite a bit. For some reason I always pictured Remus blonde and blue eyed.... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] shows what I know.....

Quote:
<STRONG>ETA: LadyOfLorien I'm going to friend you on LJ.</STRONG>
Yeah! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I'll do the same [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 05-02-2004, 11:42 PM
Extreme Fan

You and I just seem to be all over the place tonight. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Quote:
<STRONG>
Yeah its proably the light..but I wonder now if there is the slight slip up- being that David's eyes are blue...since they slip up w/ Dan's eyes quite a bit. For some reason I always pictured Remus blonde and blue eyed.... shows what I know..... </STRONG>
Really? Wow. David is very close to how I pictures Remus. I've never seen him as extremely hot like a lot of people were expecting and always with gold/brown eyes like a wolf.
Old 05-02-2004, 11:53 PM
Extreme Fan

Yeah we are everywhere [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I didn't picure Remus totally hot- but still good looking in a more average way if that makes sense...I just pictured him light haired because Sirius & James both have black hair- I just put a contrast there in my mind I guess...and I just pictured blue eyes..I dunno why....
Old 05-02-2004, 11:57 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>
I didn't picure Remus totally hot- but still good looking in a more average way if that makes sense...I just pictured him light haired because Sirius & James both have black hair- I just put a contrast there in my mind I guess...and I just pictured blue eyes..I dunno why....</STRONG>
Well yeah I did picture him kind of good looking because it's Remus and I love him so very much. [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] I do picture him with light hair but just more of a golden brown. I read so many fics with him where he has golden/brown eyes and light golden/brown hair that it's stuck in my mind now. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top