Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-11-2004, 03:06 AM
Extreme Fan

Supervixen, I added you to the list! Welcome!

So you're addicted to imdb.com too? I'm there everytime I get online.

Quote:
Originally posted by In Fair Verona
supervixen - Dude, you're my long lost twin! I love Remus/Tonks and Remus/Sirius too.

But that kinda makes everybody here my twin. Heh!

Yeah, it does.

Quote:
White Lady - Aww, what were you thinking? Reminds me of how I used to love Josh Hartnett and now I'm like... icky. I've moved onto greener pastures, Remus being one of them.
Oh god. I used to love him too. I used to get so caught up in that boy of the moment thing. Leo, JTT, etc.

You can just call me Steph if you like.
Old 08-12-2004, 07:37 PM
Master Fan

Awesome, Stepth. You can call me Sibby.

I was never into Leo or JTT. Josh was my first "it" boy thing. Then Colin Farrell (but not so much anymore, I think he's a good actor but I'm not like obsessed). I still kind of like Orlando Bloom a lot.

Now I like older male actors, like Eric Bana, Hugh Jackman, and Christian Bale.
Old 08-12-2004, 11:52 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Awesome, Stepth. You can call me Sibby.
Alright.

Quote:
I was never into Leo or JTT. Josh was my first "it" boy thing. Then Colin Farrell (but not so much anymore, I think he's a good actor but I'm not like obsessed). I still kind of like Orlando Bloom a lot.

I never really got into the Orlando Bloom thing. I do have a Orlando poster on my wall though just because he's so pretty to look at but other than that he doesn't do it for me. By the time he was here I had gotten out of that it boy thing. I was after Viggo, Sean Bean and all the other older ones in LotR. Just like you I like the older male actors better. The ones that my friends look at me funny for.

Last edited by White Lady of Rohan; 08-12-2004 at 11:58 PM
Old 08-13-2004, 12:00 AM
Part-Time Fan

I was obsessed with Andrew Keagan and JTT.

Did anyone ever like Jonathan Brandis (Lady Bugs and Seaquest)? He committed suicide recently. Very sad/unexpected. Really took me by surprise.

Now it seems the only celebrity men I'm attracted to are in their 40s: Johnny Depp, James Marsters, Gary Oldman, David Thewlis...and I'm only 19! Thankfully though in reality I date within a couple years of my age.

Icon credit to _klotera
Old 08-13-2004, 12:40 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:

I have to say I was into JTT, but not Leo. I haven't ever really been into the "it" guy...most guys on screen I've liked before they became the "it" guys....

But like you, I"ve moved onto the older male actors
Old 08-13-2004, 01:16 AM
Master Fan

Lol, my guy friends look at me funny when I talk about how hot some of the older actors are. It's funny because a few years ago I would look at my best friend funny (she's in love with Bono from U2, he's 43, I think, but looks older).

I just remembered that Keanu Reeves just turned 40 this year. He's an older guy, and quite pretty for one.

Steph - I also have an Orlando poster. But it's Legolas and I bought it more for LotR love than Orlando love.
Old 08-13-2004, 03:35 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Supervixen
Did anyone ever like Jonathan Brandis (Lady Bugs and Seaquest)? He committed suicide recently. Very sad/unexpected. Really took me by surprise.
I did and I was very sad to hear about his death.

Quote:
Now it seems the only celebrity men I'm attracted to are in their 40s: Johnny Depp, James Marsters, Gary Oldman, David Thewlis...and I'm only 19! Thankfully though in reality I date within a couple years of my age.
Me too and I'm 18. They don't look it so it's okay.

Quote:

Steph - I also have an Orlando poster. But it's Legolas and I bought it more for LotR love than Orlando love.
Mine's just a nice, pretty picture of Orlando. I have a lot of posters on my wall though. It's not like he's the center.
Old 08-13-2004, 04:52 PM
Master Fan

I'm 16. I win. Or, actually lose, because um, yeah.

I saw Collateral yesterday. Tom Cruise still looks very good, even with grey hair. That's another older man, yay.

Let's see, posters in my room... I don't have that many. Legolas, two Roswell posters, an OC poster, a HP&CoS poster, and various Anime wall-scrolls.
Old 08-13-2004, 06:19 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Supervixen
I was obsessed with Andrew Keagan and JTT.

Oh, Jon Brandis. He was cute - my friend liked Seaquest so yeah. It was shocking that he commited suicide. I didn't think anyone around our age would do that....

Haha. I guess it's cause the old ones get finer and finer with age.

I'm only a couple of years older than you but I like quite a variety. I mean, I Dan Radcliffe and Tom Felton and I think David Gallagher (Simon from Seventh Heaven) is adorable, but I also fangirl over Hayden Christiansen, Orlando Bloom, Diego Luna, Josh Hartnett, and Christian Coulson (who are around my age). I definitely fangirled Leo and JTT for a while (along with Rider Strong and Zachary Ty Brian)..... but now it's more Dave Thewlis, Gaz Oldman, Johnny Depp, Jim Carrey, Eric Bana, Ewan McGregor, Jude Law, Pierce Brosnan, Hugh Jackman....and I also appreciate the way older men like Tom Hanks, Gerard Depardieu, John Malkovich and Jeremy Irons (who I think are uber-talented and give flawless performances). I mean, talent does not discriminate with age so....
But in RL, I haven't had a boyfriend yet but if I did, I'd want him two or three years older than me, as cheeky, confident, and mischievous as Sirius, as badass as Draco, as sweet and noble as Harry, and as strong and intelligent as Remus (not that Sirius isn't but uhm... yeah... )

Dancing Queen!

*icon not mine, credit to maker*

Last edited by Iola Morton; 08-13-2004 at 06:25 PM
Old 08-13-2004, 11:36 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:

I saw Collateral yesterday. Tom Cruise still looks very good, even with grey hair. That's another older man, yay.
Oh I love Tom. Definitely one of the top guys for me.

So how about that Remus, huh?
Old 08-14-2004, 12:14 AM
Supreme Fan

nice way to stay on subject

Anyway, it's time for a new thread so does anyone mind if I start it?
I was thinking Howlers #11: He can give us a bite anytime

If anyone has a better one, just lemme know (please someone come up w/ something better)
Old 08-14-2004, 12:55 AM
Supreme Fan

New thread is here

And if anyone has a better title or wants me to change it, just let me know
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top