Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-18-2004, 12:36 PM
New Fan

Hello

If I am new to HP fan videos, what do you suggest?

Coral
Old 04-19-2004, 07:49 AM
Supreme Fan

hello!! super welcome to FF, I hope you enjoy your time here [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

ok, I'm not much into fan videos, but my sister loves them and she has tons of webpage srelated to that topic. Here's one, maybe you have already visited it... I'll ask her for more when she comes back home [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 04-19-2004, 06:57 PM
Loyal Fan

Guys, I'm closing this thread because I'm merging it with 2 other threads which has a similar topic.

From now on, you could discuss all HP music videos, movie parodies, spoofs, and flash movies at the HP Fanflicks thread.

But not to worry, I've copied everything that was said here to the new thread, so if you'd want to quote something that was said HERE, just click this and you'd be quoting that person... just edit out the quotes of the other people. [img]http://www.*******.com/images/emoticons/wink.gif[/img]
If you'd simply want to reply, just click this and post your reply [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Thanks, and see you all there!

Obsessive Compulsive Organizer and Alphabetizer Extraordinaire [img]http://www.*******.com/images/emoticons/wink.gif[/img] ,
~ Sadé
And somewhere... a man reunites w/ his bestfriend.

The Dog Star would forever shine in the night sky... and you will always be in our hearts.
Rest in peace, Messr. Padfoot. Have a safe journey home.

~ Sadé
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top