Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-27-2017, 07:59 PM
Moderator Manager

The oldest brother, who was a combative man, asked for a wand more powerful than any in existence: a wand that must always win duels for its owner, a wand worthy of a wizard who had conquered Death! So Death crossed to an elder tree on the banks of the river, fashioned a wand from a branch that hung there, and gave it to the oldest brother.

Then the second brother, who was an arrogant man, decided that he wanted to humiliate Death still further, and asked for the power to recall others from Death. So Death picked up a stone from the riverbank and gave it to the second brother, and told him that the stone would have the power to bring back the dead.

And then Death asked the third and youngest brother what he would like. The youngest brother was the humblest and also the wisest of the brothers, and he did not trust Death. So he asked for something that would enable him to go forth from that place without being followed by Death. And death, most unwillingly, handed over his own Cloak of Invisibility.
+

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 01-28-2017, 05:23 AM
Fan Forum Star

Old 01-28-2017, 01:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

Cute artwork.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 01-28-2017, 07:41 PM
Moderator Manager

Mr. Potter… our new celebrity.

Old 02-02-2017, 03:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

This I can being in Harry's wallet.

Old 02-02-2017, 08:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

Looks great.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 02-02-2017, 10:33 PM
Moderator Manager

+

Old 02-04-2017, 06:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

Old 02-04-2017, 12:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

Aww I love that Luna artwork
Old 02-04-2017, 10:01 PM
Moderator Manager

+

Old 02-06-2017, 04:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

Old 02-06-2017, 09:04 PM
Moderator Manager

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

“The mind is not a book, to be opened at will and examined at leisure. Thoughts are not etched on the inside of skulls, to be perused by an invader. The mind is a complex and many-layered thing.”
+

Old 02-07-2017, 03:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

Old 02-07-2017, 06:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

Love the Order of the Phoenix artwork
Old 02-07-2017, 10:28 PM
Moderator Manager

Hogwarts Starter Pack

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top