Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-28-2004, 04:57 PM
Obsessed Fan

"Albus!" Minerva moaned enthusiastically. "Do you have a big, fat lemon drop from Honeydukes sweetshop?"

Dumbledore sighed, "Minerva, you know that I need you to bite my big toe!"

Just then a hippogriff sucked blood out of Flint's secret hiding place which gave squeaking noises. Flint smiled seductively at the hippogriff, pulling Oliver down against his will to the ground.

"What are you doing?!" Harry asked, to understand why Dobby was kissing his disgusting foot and pulling his red and dirty cloak off his hairless back.

Suddenly, Flitwick grabbed his arm. Ron screamed at Viktor because Hermione was flirting alot with Viktor Krum after squeezing ice-cubes into her new shoes. Hermione grabbed handfuls of purple body glitter to sprinkle her and laughed uncontrollably at his tiny wand that snapped into three separate pieces that jumped away.

Meanwhile Ron grinned at Harry and Harry wiggled under silky bedsheets. Ron squealed, Harry groaned and writhed under Ron and begged for more.

Meanwhile green and pusy dogs that smelled like really bad pants, flew Luna back to the school when she found warts on Harry's toes. Disgusted Luna ran petrified into a dungeon filled with horrendus pixies. "Cheese stinks" whispered someone enthusiastically. Hagrid screamed at Harry to wake up Dumbledore because they needed his help with difficult hair troubles. Dumbledore swam along the flooded computer which sparked and exploded. At midnight, owls fell clumsily besides all the ends of the threads
Old 08-28-2004, 11:03 PM
Master Fan

"Albus!" Minerva moaned enthusiastically. "Do you have a big, fat lemon drop from Honeydukes sweetshop?"

Just then a hippogriff sucked blood out of Flint's secret hiding place which gave squeaking noises. Flint smiled seductively at the hippogriff, pulling Oliver down against his will to the ground.

"What are you doing?!" Harry asked, to understand why Dobby was kissing his disgusting foot and pulling his red and dirty cloak off his hairless back.

Suddenly, Flitwick grabbed his arm. Ron screamed at Viktor because Hermione was flirting alot with Viktor Krum after squeezing ice-cubes into her new shoes. Hermione grabbed handfuls of purple body glitter to sprinkle her and laughed uncontrollably at his tiny wand that snapped into three separate pieces that jumped away.

Meanwhile Ron grinned at Harry and Harry wiggled under silky bedsheets. Ron squealed, Harry groaned and writhed under Ron and begged for more.

Meanwhile green and pusy dogs that smelled like really bad pants, flew Luna back to the school when she found warts on Harry's toes. Disgusted Luna ran petrified into a dungeon filled with horrendus pixies. "Cheese stinks" whispered someone enthusiastically. Hagrid screamed at Harry to wake up Dumbledore because they needed his help with difficult hair troubles. Dumbledore swam along the flooded computer which sparked and exploded. At midnight, owls fell clumsily besides all the ends of the threads were
{ Lulu| icon: LittleGreyStargate }
Old 08-29-2004, 12:47 AM
Master Fan

Meanwhile green and pusy dogs that smelled like really bad pants, flew Luna back to the school when she found warts on Harry's toes. Disgusted Luna ran petrified into a dungeon filled with horrendus pixies. "Cheese stinks" whispered someone enthusiastically. Hagrid screamed at Harry to wake up Dumbledore because they needed his help with difficult hair troubles. Dumbledore swam along the flooded computer which sparked and exploded. At midnight, owls fell clumsily besides all the ends of the threads were knotted
Old 08-29-2004, 11:00 AM
Master Fan

Meanwhile green and pusy dogs that smelled like really bad pants, flew Luna back to the school when she found warts on Harry's toes. Disgusted Luna ran petrified into a dungeon filled with horrendus pixies. "Cheese stinks" whispered someone enthusiastically. Hagrid screamed at Harry to wake up Dumbledore because they needed his help with difficult hair troubles. Dumbledore swam along the flooded computer which sparked and exploded. At midnight, owls fell clumsily besides all the ends of the threads were knotted shirts
Old 08-29-2004, 01:56 PM
Master Fan

Meanwhile green and pusy dogs that smelled like really bad pants, flew Luna back to the school when she found warts on Harry's toes. Disgusted Luna ran petrified into a dungeon filled with horrendus pixies. "Cheese stinks" whispered someone enthusiastically. Hagrid screamed at Harry to wake up Dumbledore because they needed his help with difficult hair troubles. Dumbledore swam along the flooded computer which sparked and exploded. At midnight, owls fell clumsily besides all the ends of the threads were knotted shirts and
Old 08-29-2004, 05:09 PM
Banned

Meanwhile green and pusy dogs that smelled like really bad pants, flew Luna back to the school when she found warts on Harry's toes. Disgusted Luna ran petrified into a dungeon filled with horrendus pixies. "Cheese stinks" whispered someone enthusiastically. Hagrid screamed at Harry to wake up Dumbledore because they needed his help with difficult hair troubles. Dumbledore swam along the flooded computer which sparked and exploded. At midnight owls fell clumsily besides all the ends of the threads, where knotted shirts and moons
Old 08-29-2004, 09:28 PM
New Fan

Meanwhile green and pusy dogs that smelled like really bad pants, flew Luna back to the school when she found warts on Harry's toes. Disgusted Luna ran petrified into a dungeon filled with horrendus pixies. "Cheese stinks" whispered someone enthusiastically. Hagrid screamed at Harry to wake up Dumbledore because they needed his help with difficult hair troubles. Dumbledore swam along the flooded computer which sparked and exploded. At midnight owls fell clumsily besides all the ends of the threads, where knotted shirts and moons danced
Old 08-29-2004, 10:00 PM
Part-Time Fan

Meanwhile green and pusy dogs that smelled like really bad pants, flew Luna back to the school when she found warts on Harry's toes. Disgusted Luna ran petrified into a dungeon filled with horrendus pixies. "Cheese stinks" whispered someone enthusiastically. Hagrid screamed at Harry to wake up Dumbledore because they needed his help with difficult hair troubles. Dumbledore swam along the flooded computer which sparked and exploded. At midnight owls fell clumsily besides all the ends of the threads, where knotted shirts and moons danced with

"Oliver, Oliver... Wood me! Wood me!"

Ron and Hermione; made for each other.
Old 08-30-2004, 12:15 AM
Master Fan

Meanwhile green and pusy dogs that smelled like really bad pants, flew Luna back to the school when she found warts on Harry's toes. Disgusted Luna ran petrified into a dungeon filled with horrendus pixies. "Cheese stinks" whispered someone enthusiastically. Hagrid screamed at Harry to wake up Dumbledore because they needed his help with difficult hair troubles. Dumbledore swam along the flooded computer which sparked and exploded. At midnight owls fell clumsily besides all the ends of the threads, where knotted shirts and moons danced with showgirls
Old 08-30-2004, 11:28 AM
Banned

Meanwhile green and pusy dogs that smelled like really bad pants, flew Luna back to the school when she found warts on Harry's toes. Disgusted Luna ran petrified into a dungeon filled with horrendus pixies. "Cheese stinks" whispered someone enthusiastically. Hagrid screamed at Harry to wake up Dumbledore because they needed his help with difficult hair troubles. Dumbledore swam along the flooded computer which sparked and exploded. At midnight owls fell clumsily besides all the ends of the threads, where knotted shirts and moons danced with showgirls.

Ron
Old 08-30-2004, 05:51 PM
New Fan

Meanwhile green and pusy dogs that smelled like really bad pants, flew Luna back to the school when she found warts on Harry's toes. Disgusted Luna ran petrified into a dungeon filled with horrendus pixies. "Cheese stinks" whispered someone enthusiastically. Hagrid screamed at Harry to wake up Dumbledore because they needed his help with difficult hair troubles. Dumbledore swam along the flooded computer which sparked and exploded. At midnight owls fell clumsily besides all the ends of the threads, where knotted shirts and moons danced with showgirls.

Ron stroked
Old 08-30-2004, 06:35 PM
Banned

Ron stroked Hermione.

well i guess thats the end of the story.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top