Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-20-2004, 02:42 PM
Obsessed Fan

I was just thinking about this fic and I was wondering if anyone knows where I can find it cuz i never finished it. It was H/D (of course) and Harry was Draco's slave, I think, but they were like best friends and whatever.I don't even remember what happened. But it was something like all muggle borns and whatever were taken from their families and made slaves.... is that a good enough description. This has been driving me nuts forever.

A little OT but wanne hear a joke? Ok, this pirate walks into a bar with a wheel stuck in his pants. The bartender asks "hey, why do you have a wheel in your pants?" and then pirate responds "Arrr It's driving me nuts!" [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] hehe

-Audrey Hepburn
Old 02-20-2004, 02:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

[img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] I just laughed out loud about that joke. Probably mostly because I was (of course) visualizing Johnny Depp as the pirate [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
I'm in such a weird mood today, I laugh about the weirdest stuff, about practically ANYTHING... [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Oh so many fic recs... where to start?!
Old 02-20-2004, 03:05 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by paintedxlie:
<STRONG> [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] I just laughed out loud about that joke. Probably mostly because I was (of course) visualizing Johnny Depp as the pirate [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] i know, thats what i did too when i first saw the joke. And I laughed out loud too. My family thinks Im nuts cuz for like a week id go online, look at the joke, laugh, and get off [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

-Audrey Hepburn
Old 02-20-2004, 03:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I just read it again and laughed again [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Seriously, I can't read the word 'pirate' anymore without thinking of Johnny. Which I don't mind, by the way [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] the more thinking of Johnny, the better [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 02-20-2004, 03:37 PM
Addicted Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I wasn't really thinking about Johnny when I read it but when you say it,it just makes the joke even funnier.lol.

I've never read that fanfic you're talking about but I'll go look if I can find it. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Avie: Isis2015
Old 02-20-2004, 06:30 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Celebrin Sralond:
<STRONG>I was just thinking about this fic and I was wondering if anyone knows where I can find it cuz i never finished it. It was H/D (of course) and Harry was Draco's slave, I think, but they were like best friends and whatever.I don't even remember what happened. But it was something like all muggle borns and whatever were taken from their families and made slaves.... is that a good enough description. This has been driving me nuts forever.

A little OT but wanne hear a joke? Ok, this pirate walks into a bar with a wheel stuck in his pants. The bartender asks "hey, why do you have a wheel in your pants?" and then pirate responds "Arrr It's driving me nuts!" [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] hehe</STRONG>

[img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] Great joke! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Hee hee,

And the fic you're looking for is For 16 Galleons!
I LOVE that fic! ... I'll find the link in a mo. It hasn't been updated for ages!

...Got the link

For 16 Galleons For Draco's 7th birthday, he wants his very own boy. We all know Lucius spoils him rotten. This will be HP/DM slash MUCH later. They are only 7 for gosh sakes. Meanwhile, two little boys learn about becoming friends.

[ 02-20-2004: Message edited elethoniel ]
Old 02-20-2004, 11:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I hadn't read For 16 Galleons before, and I just litterally spent all night reading it. Wow, that is one amazing fic. So original, such a great plot. AU but yet so recognizable! I can't wait to see how it will go on... SPOILERSPOILERSPOILER when they find out Harry is James' son and actually not a muggle born, so not supposed to be a slave... Ahhh this is great, I love it! [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] so far it gets updated about once a month, and it was last updated january 8... so yes i'm thinking maybe we won't have to wait too long for a new chappy [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 02-21-2004, 04:37 AM
Addicted Fan

I just started to read "For 16 Galleons",and it seems really good. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Must..not...read..spoiler...to weak to...resist..lol.
Old 02-21-2004, 10:26 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by elethoniel:
<STRONG>
And the fic you're looking for is For 16 Galleons!
I LOVE that fic! ... I'll find the link in a mo. It hasn't been updated for ages!
</STRONG>
Thanks!

-Audrey Hepburn
Old 02-21-2004, 07:19 PM
Obsessed Fan

Tee hee .. .Yep For 16 Galleons is amazing! The author used to update it every week or so ... but it started getting longer and longer... [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
.. I guess their life got busier ..

But still it is utterly fantastic! Be interesting to see how it ends..
Old 02-21-2004, 09:08 PM
Obsessed Fan

Yeah I was really hoping it would be updated but oh well. At least now I know where to find it so I can check every day [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] and I prolly will too... that's the sad thing.

-Audrey Hepburn
Old 02-22-2004, 04:07 AM
Addicted Fan

I've only read 7 chapters of For 16 Galleons but I've used the word "AWWW" about a 100 times. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
It's a brilliant story!So unlike anything else. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-22-2004, 08:45 AM
Extreme Fan

Duckpuppy did it again!
Glasses for breakfast note: NC-17
*fans herself*

also i found this great icon... its greatness
~*Slytherin Prefect*~
Old 02-22-2004, 10:01 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I had seen that art as just Harry and Draco, without the background & Ron... wow this is even hotter [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img]
Old 02-22-2004, 12:42 PM
Addicted Fan

Oh my.lol.
Aw I wish I had a LJ so I could have slashy LJ icons.lol.

*Cough* shameless plugging *Cough*
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I just wrote this today.
It totally sucks but atleast it's short so the torture is over soon.lol.
Soulmates never die
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top