Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-21-2004, 07:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

*Little Miss Lovely* Welcome a board

Well I asked my brother about seeing the movie he said let's wait until it's less crowded for this movie meaning little kiddies so...I can't pre-order the tixs

edited - *sighs*

Last edited by -Kelly-; 05-21-2004 at 08:02 AM
Old 05-22-2004, 08:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I got a Harry potter background and icon for my LJ . I just updated it tonight.
Old 05-22-2004, 11:21 PM
Addicted Fan

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I'VE GOT MY ADVANCED TICKETS!!!
JUNE 12TH
Old 05-24-2004, 08:32 PM
Extreme Fan

I saw possibly the best ad I've seen yet. It was on Channel 7 this morning at 1:30, of all times!

It was far longer than any ad they've shown during Prime Time. From what I can remember I saw:

*Harry and Hermione on Buckbeak (Hermione looked freaked )
*Hagrid praising Harry for riding Buckbeak correctly
*Harry riding his Firebolt with elation
*Hermione telling Black that he'll have to kill both her and Ron to get to Harry
*Sirius saying "There will only be one death here tonight".

And, oh, there was loads more, but I can't remember any of it! I just remember that I was going from squeal to squeal with each new scene. The Buckbeak scenes were the coolest, though

QLD residents - The Courier Mail has started a character pin collection giveaway. I'm only going to get Lupin and Snape, though And maybe Sirius

Old 05-25-2004, 02:24 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by satay chicken
I saw possibly the best ad I've seen yet. It was on Channel 7 this morning at 1:30, of all times!

It was far longer than any ad they've shown during Prime Time. From what I can remember I saw:

*Harry and Hermione on Buckbeak (Hermione looked freaked )
*Hagrid praising Harry for riding Buckbeak correctly
*Harry riding his Firebolt with elation
*Hermione telling Black that he'll have to kill both her and Ron to get to Harry
*Sirius saying "There will only be one death here tonight".
I saw that ad too, Sarah! They must be showing it late 'cause of Sirius's death quote not going down too well during prime time.

Did anyone see the world premiere reports on the 9 news last night? It was only brief and just showed Dan, Emma and Rupert on the red carpet and signing autographs. I managed to tape Dan being interviewed on NBC Today at 5am too.

i believe in miracles born from love in everyone
icon by *Evie
Old 05-25-2004, 08:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I saw the longer ad it's awesome. I tease my brother because he doen't read the books I go, "I know what happens" he goes "Shut up" lmao
Old 05-26-2004, 12:08 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by JustaGirl
I saw the longer ad it's awesome. I tease my brother because he doen't read the books I go, "I know what happens" he goes "Shut up" lmao
Haha, my brother is the other way. He's read the books, but doesn't remember a thing, so he's all "What was that part?" when he sees the ad

I tell him to stop being so lazy and re-read the book

I've decided to collect character pins of the trio, as well as Lupin, Snape, and Sirius. My best friend managed to get me a Harry one, because I missed it, and I got my Hermione one today Ron comes out tomorrow

Old 05-27-2004, 07:50 AM
Master Fan

Woot, I got my tickets! 10am, first session. Cheering! Hmmm, I wonder if my other local cinema has an earlier time... *ponders*

Hey Kat and Kel, us three are in the top 100 posters list. And Kel, you're at the very top! Not that you prolly didn't already know...

I caught snippets of the NY premiere but there wasn't much to see beside those legions of screaming girls holding up marriage proposals for Dan. Damnit, why didn't I think of that?

"And what if I wave my wand and nothing happens?"
"Throw it away and punch him on the nose," Ron suggested.
Old 05-28-2004, 02:54 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by JavieBot
Woot, I got my tickets! 10am, first session. Cheering! Hmmm, I wonder if my other local cinema has an earlier time... *ponders*

Hey Kat and Kel, us three are in the top 100 posters list. And Kel, you're at the very top! Not that you prolly didn't already know...

I caught snippets of the NY premiere but there wasn't much to see beside those legions of screaming girls holding up marriage proposals for Dan. Damnit, why didn't I think of that?
Welcome back, Tan!

Good going with your tix! I wish I were going earlier, but I have to submit assignments in the morning, and wait for Schmo to get off school before I can go.

Ooh, thanks for pointing that out. I never even looked at the top 100 list. I've never been on a top 100 list before - I feel all celeb-like and special.

Yeah, damn those girls. Dan can't see my marriage proposal poster from all the way over there.

The bus I caught home from uni today had PoA plastered across it! It was that windswept trio shot (which places particular emphasis on Dan's crotch). Very nice.

icon by *Evie
Old 05-28-2004, 03:21 AM
Extreme Fan

Hey Tan You, stranger, you!

Everyone watch Today Tonight? What they showed was lame! I've seen more in trailers

In better news, my mum bought me a Gryffindor tie! And I got my Ron badge

Almost new thread time. Title ideas?

Old 05-28-2004, 03:29 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by satay chicken

Everyone watch Today Tonight? What they showed was lame! I've seen more in trailers

In better news, my mum bought me a Gryffindor tie! And I got my Ron badge

Almost new thread time. Title ideas?
I missed the TT thing. Glad I didn't miss out on anything new.

The tie sounds very cool, Sarah. How much did you pay for it?

#16: eagerly anticipating the Prisoner of Ozkaban release on June 10?

*Edit* Hope no-one minds that I started the new thread. If there are any grievances with the title, I'm happy to edit it.

icon by *Evie

Last edited by *OvErPrOtEcTeD*; 05-28-2004 at 03:42 AM
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top