Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-19-2020, 03:21 AM
Moderator Manager

Good for you. For me it wasn't like that. I hate getting shots.

At least you get a day off. Next week I have 2 days off and then the following week 3 days.

So I was supposed to do some grocery shopping today but I slipped and fell on my butt outside today while I stepped out for a walk. It's been raining so the pavement is slippery and wet. I have scratches, bruises and a knee wound on my left leg and my entire right side hurts. I'm not usually clumsy but when I am, it's hell to pay. I'll do the grocery shopping tomorrow instead. Also it's 2020 so me falling on my butt seems appropriate.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 12-19-2020, 05:50 PM
Moderator Support Team

I don't blame ya for that..

As long we get the break than no breaks..

Ouch, hopefully that you didn't get hurt or anything like that.. It happened to me the last time when I drop two bag and the bag was broken.. But at least I'm okay.. But I hate to be clumsy.. Bec the weather and I don't get along since I was afraid to fell down..

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 12-20-2020, 01:23 AM
Moderator Manager

Exactly! My nephew also is on break and he goes back to school (and me at work) at the same time too.

Yeah I'm okay thank goodness. But my knee wound hurts and at least the wound isn't too deep. I've been using that sandals for a long time and I've already stepped out before with even worse weather wearing that sandals so why now?

Christmas is already this Friday! Honestly, I don't feel that festive this year but that's probably because of the pandemic.

Old 12-20-2020, 05:53 PM
Moderator Support Team

I have no idea w/ my nephew, but I know that I will see him in next week that he will stay over..

Glad to hear that you're okay.. but I can't even wear sandals whenever I go out, bec I sometimes walk out of sandals..

I know right.. But honestly, I would buy some sugar cookies or sweet desserts so I can eat on this Christmas..

is that what you want?

Old 12-21-2020, 03:24 AM
Moderator Manager

It's hot here so I always wear sandals. Plus I was only going to step out for a bit but normally when it's raining outside, I'd wear closed shoes. What's even mortifying is that people saw me fall so yeah...it's so embarrassing.

I'd love some cookies and other sweet desserts to eat this Christmas too. I actually bought butter cookies already. I miss those.

Old 12-21-2020, 05:54 PM
Moderator Support Team

No wonder.. At least I know your feeling when people saw me fell, but for me, it was group of guys that saw me.. I was like soooo.. I fake laugh..

Ugh, I need to go tomorrow and buy it before they gone!

is that what you want?

Old 12-23-2020, 12:57 AM
Moderator Manager

OMG. That's embarrassing! I didn't even bother to check if I knew anyone that saw me but the minute I fell I stood up right away and acted like I was fine when in fact I clearly wasn't.

I'm all good for Christmas this Friday. I will be scarce starting tomorrow until Saturday so I might not post around as much. Last day of work today for me so I'm in "vacation" mode now.

Old 12-23-2020, 07:34 PM
Moderator Support Team

For me, I just laugh it off, but still.. I was like oh no..

That's okay as long you enjoy your mini vacation since I work in the morning tomorrow only then afternoon, I'm free until Sunday!

is that what you want?

Old 12-23-2020, 09:44 PM
Moderator Manager

So glad for no work but also I'm spending these next few days back home and helping out mom with cooking. We're also gonna do some last minute errands. My sister is arriving tomorrow and we'll spend Christmas all together. No other relatives are coming over, it'll just be us.

In case I'm not here tomorrow, Merry Christmas to you and your family Steph!

Enjoy the food and the presents. I'm glad that you and your family are safe and healthy.

Old 12-24-2020, 10:33 AM
Moderator Support Team

As long you guys have fun to do together.. I know my parents will got me to do something w/ cooking.. I just know it..

And I won't be here tomorrow too since my mother didn't want me to use CPU for a day bec I always on computer daily while I was working..

So..

Make sure you can eat food for me too.. As long I wish you and your family being safe and happy holiday!

is that what you want?

Old 12-25-2020, 02:06 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone that celebrates.
Old 12-25-2020, 09:04 PM
Moderator Manager

Merry Christmas everyone!

I just ate the whole time and there's still so much food left. It's just me and my immediate family so we have all the food to ourselves.

Now that Christmas is over, it's time to prepare for New Years celebrations now. So yes more cooking and eating for us again.

I'm just dropping by today as I need this day to relax and unwind and I'll be back posting around tomorrow.

Old 12-26-2020, 03:01 PM
Moderator Support Team

No leftover at all even tho I was surprise that my dad ate lot of food since he act like we haven't feed him for days..

Plus I'm looking forward to New Years food since I decided to make the tamales since it would be my first time.. So that would mean I need to buy food..

is that what you want?

Old 12-27-2020, 01:48 AM
Moderator Manager

I still have some pasta left. And some garlic bread. There's still ice cream too but I may need to buy a new gallon again. There's still wine and I'm definitely drinking and planning to get drunk on NYE.

Yum! Tamales! My mom made her delicious macaroni salad for Christmas so I'm having that for New Years celebrations. I'm planning on making some tacos and eating a lot of fatty and unhealthy foods. I bought a ton of junk food too.

Old 12-27-2020, 11:52 AM
Moderator Support Team

I want some garlic bread!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, I will try to make the tamales.. Hopefully that it taste good.. I have tacos on Christmas Eve plus I told my parents to make the extra food as rice since I was very hungry and they were like..

is that what you want?

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top