Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-30-2020, 12:16 AM
Moderator Manager

A friend of my sister has some leftovers and she sent some to my sister who gave me some. I think next year we'll try to cook some here.

I know what you mean and the holidays is a time that we usually have these reunions with the family. This year though we're not having any relatives over because of grandma who's 98 years old. Plus there's always next year to meet up again. We've pretty much eased up here since June and we've had fewer than 2K cases (entire country) for 3 months now which is a good sign.

I don't have work today but I do have a migraine so I have to sleep early and I can't take pain meds because I'm allergic to most of them.

| Kimi Räikkönen

L i N d $ @ y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2020, 08:37 AM
Moderator Support Team

At least I didn't cook beside stuffing which that took me like 5 min to be done w/..

Yeah, true that.. Even tho my grandmother moved to Florida to get "closer" w/ my uncle and aunt.. But at least we have less drama this year beside my sis-in-law, but too bad that we didn't go this year bec I would go ASAP bec of the drama so I can be quietly sat in the corner..

Ahh, no wonder.. Hope that you're okay.. Even tho I can't take that much on pain meds bec they are very tempt for me to take it.. As long you sleep longer..

Good thing that I can stay home to do work since the weather was rainstorm and I don't even want to go to my client's house which good thing that I spoke my client's parent which that was fine to do through telehealth call.. Thank god for that..

*razzing*

Steph/credit: crash landing
fly me to the moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2020, 01:20 AM
Moderator Manager

I know what you mean. Cooking can be very tiring. That's why I don't do it.

Oh family dramas...I can relate. Thankfully that's postponed this year.

I don't have migraine anymore but that was 24 hours of just pain. UGH. I have an eye appointment next month. I'm scared.

Oh wow, it was raining there? You still don't have snow right?

| Kimi Räikkönen

Old 12-02-2020, 12:00 PM
Moderator Support Team

That's why I was like you guys ask me the cooking, let me check the recipe that can be done like 30 to one hour to be done..

Yeah, for sure since my sis-in-law had brother drama, but I was like I'm so done w/ sibling drama..

Oh no, don't be afraid of your eye appointment even tho I think that I need new reading glasses which I kept delay it..

Yeah, it was rain storm, but good thing that it wasn't snow bec one of my older brother want snowstorm like in 1993, I was like if you wish it, I will kill you bec I refuse to go work outside like that..

*razzing*

Old 12-03-2020, 02:43 AM
Moderator Manager

But if you're a good cook, I'd definitely ask you to cook everytime too.

They want to have a Zoom chat but my mom is all technology inept so she doesn't want to do it. I told her to download Zoom and she's like how and I was "MOM!?!?!?! How did you download the other apps on your iPad?"

I'm really scared because I feel like my headaches/migraines have to do with my eyes. I don't want to wear glasses!

Wait what happened there in 1993?

| Kimi Räikkönen

Old 12-04-2020, 04:26 PM
Moderator Support Team

I just know that I'm good cook.. I mean, my family was like there are more food.. I was like umm, I was going to use them for the leftover.. Soo..

She just like my dad and I was like..

Plus I told my father's friend that they better paid me whenever he had some issue w/ zoom meeting.. I just so tired..

Yeah, that time, during in 90s, we always have lot of blizzard than in 2000s.. So that's why he was hoping for one.. I was like you better not when it during the covid-19.. Nah..

*razzing*

Old 12-05-2020, 02:39 AM
Moderator Manager

As long as you're up to it and are not lazy to cook.

Yeah, I do have a very long patience with my mom when it comes to technology.

Pay you? Why?

OMG blizzards? For how long? Do those take days?

| Kimi Räikkönen

Old 12-05-2020, 09:42 AM
Moderator Support Team

True that..

Yeah, bec I'm only one who know the technology stuff unlike my parents.. So I was like yall better pay me since I need some side hustle.. job..

Yeah, but sometimes in back then, it took like two or longer days.. But oh boy..

*razzing*

Old 12-07-2020, 01:58 AM
Moderator Manager

HAHA! We also have to have a long patience when it comes to them and technology.

2 days? Holy crap. I'm glad nothing longer than that nowadays right?

It's 80.6F right now and almost 6pm. It's cold since it rained. That weather might still be warm for you but over here, it's cold.

| Kimi Räikkönen

Old 12-08-2020, 02:12 PM
Moderator Support Team

Yeah, for real.. But good thing that they hadn't ask me for help w/ technology in this month, but I probably jink it..

Yeah, two days.. At least it was fun when my brothers and I went out to do snow fight..

Ahh, it's cold here since it feel like under 20 degrees.. So good thing that I work from home this week..

*razzing*

Old 12-08-2020, 11:45 PM
Moderator Manager

Yeah don't jinx it right away. They might ask soon.

That is definitely one of the fun things about snow: the snowball fights.

Damn that is cold!

| Kimi Räikkönen

Old 12-09-2020, 05:12 PM
Moderator Support Team

For sure..

*razzing*

Old 12-10-2020, 12:30 AM
Moderator Manager

Btw, have you seen The Queen's Gambit already? If you haven't, you better watch it. It's really good. 7 eps only and you'll recognize some of the cast there.

| Kimi Räikkönen

Old 12-10-2020, 06:04 PM
Moderator Support Team

I will watch it on this weekend! So let me be smart when it comes to chess and be like oh I know..

*razzing*

Old 12-11-2020, 01:57 AM
Moderator Manager

I cried at the very last ep, I don't know why. I was just so overwhelmed.

Chess is getting popular again because of the show. I might watch Mank this weekend and let you know if it's worth it.

I'm so happy for the break in most of network TV because it means I can catch up to the other shows I've been meaning to watch.

| Kimi Räikkönen

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top