Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-01-2021, 01:33 AM
Moderator Manager

Damn. I hope your elbow is all better by now.

Ah so it's alright for your bosses to just email them your work when you're at home? That's great then.

I had a busy weekend with the family and did some errands which means a lot of driving. I'm back at the office this week though I can opt to work from home anytime I want. How was your weekend?

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 03-01-2021, 10:38 AM
Moderator Support Team

It ain't which that mean, it need to reduce the swollen or anything like that.. But good thing that I have the appointment this Friday..

Yeah, that's right.. Even tho we still waiting to see if the state will let us know about telehealth service to end since we still can work from home..

That's good even tho as long you can driving around..

My weekend was good, but sadly, I have the appointment..

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 03-02-2021, 01:35 AM
Moderator Manager

Does your elbow still hurt?

That's good to know. As much I prefer working from home, I get lazy all the time when I have to do work from home so I do prefer going to the office from time to time.

The anniversary of our lockdowns here is on the 15th.

Old 03-04-2021, 12:10 PM
Moderator Support Team

Yeah, since good thing I have appointment tomorrow..

Yeah, I feel ya since some day, I can work from home and other days I work outside since it depend on my client's schedule and my schedule bec my client had lot of appointment which I can work from home..

For me, it was on almost end of the month.. Even tho I remember my mom haven't went out for like 3 months.. I was like how the hell ya stay sane?!?!?!?

is that what you want?

Old 03-05-2021, 01:19 AM
Moderator Manager

I haven't been getting enough sleep this week so I'm very tired these days. I'm just gonna stay in this weekend.

LOL! My mom during our strict lockdowns last year wasn't able to go out for 3 months as well. I think she only went out once during that time to go to the bank and my sister went with her. Plus she likes to go out to walk cause she needs to stay mobile.

I'm trying to watch any crime docus I see on Netflix. The Night Stalker was effed up.

Old 03-05-2021, 04:41 PM
Moderator Support Team

I need sleep, but I never have fully good sleep..

My nephew is coming over tomorrow since he has fractured foot or ankle, I was like well, it's run in the family.. Bec his father had one then me and now him..

My mom can able to go out now since my parents already vaccine.. But she always remind me and my father to make sure and all that.. I was like just tell my dad that since he not good at remember..

At least, I have to do the x-ray for my elbow in next week, so let see if I have fractured or else.. Sigh..

Was that show good??

is that what you want?

Old 03-06-2021, 02:38 AM
Moderator Manager

HAHA! You bumped your elbow and now your nephew fractured his ankle. You really are family.

That's good that your mom is already vaccinated.

UGH, does your elbow still hurt?

Yeah, it's a bit graphic and only has 4 eps. It's also frustrating how LAPD weren't able to catch this serial killer right away but also he was good at avoiding the cops.

Old 03-06-2021, 10:45 AM
Moderator Support Team

Yeah, we are really family.. My mother was like what's wrong w/ yall???

Yeah including my dad since I made the appointment so that way they can go together..

Yeah, still hurting since my doctor gave me the paper for x-ray so I gonna make that appointment to see if it was broken or not..

Which that's why I try not get into crime shows since I remember that my older one text me and I was like umm, this is bad idea as he told me that I need to stop watching too many crime and med shows.. I was like at least I have to be aware and make sure if thing go wrong..

is that what you want?

Old 03-07-2021, 01:58 AM
Moderator Manager

That's good that both of your parents would have the same appointment for vaccine.

Hopefully your elbow will heal soon and that it's nothing bad. Last time you hurt your foot right?

There was this ep where this killer killed a family who lives near the cop investigating this case. Jesus. His family had to move to another state (temporarily) because he was fearful for their life. He was left alone to finish the case of course as he was one of the lead detectives.

Old 03-07-2021, 09:38 AM
Moderator Support Team

Yeah, expect that it hurts when I rotate my arm or bend it.. So I can't able to use my left arm that much lately.. Sigh..

I don't blame him for moving his family to other state ec that was so scary to think what would happen to them..

is that what you want?

Old 03-08-2021, 02:40 AM
Moderator Manager

At least it's your left arm as I assume you're right-handed?

Plus the killer knows the cop's face because he's on TV and the media of course followed the case. I would do the same thing the cop did with his family too.

I won't be here tomorrow as I will be busy with work. I also realized that there's nothing new tor me to watch on network TV this week.

Old 03-08-2021, 08:15 AM
Moderator Support Team

Yeah, but the problem that I only write w/ my right hand while I do everything w/ my left hand.. Ugh.. This is the worst.. I'm sure that I have fracture bec sometimes, I felt pain on my arm and the hand, but still.. Sigh.. This going to be suck..

That's fine w/ me.. Even tho at l work from home today since I gonna make the appointment to figure it out w/ the schedule this week and next week.. Ugh.. So have fun w/ your work..

is that what you want?

Old 03-10-2021, 12:16 AM
Moderator Manager

So you're ambidextrous? I think you're more left-handed if you only write with your right hand.

I'm glad you worked from home. At least it's not too stressful right?

Yeah I had a presentation, a staff meeting and employee evaluation (for those who need to be promoted) so mostly boring stuff.

Old 03-11-2021, 02:38 PM
Moderator Support Team

Yup, that's right..

Yeah since now soon the spring and the daylight saving time will start in next week, so I decided to work outside than work from home since I know my client rather to be out than in the house..

Ahh, sound boring out of my mind if I have that..

I'm glad that it's weekend and can't believe that I have to wait a week for x-ray for my arm, elbow to see if there wasn't broke or what.. Sigh..

Can't believe that outside is nice and yet, I'm lazy..

is that what you want?

Old 03-12-2021, 01:07 AM
Moderator Manager

Uh-oh, it's this DST thing again that makes me confused everytime I log-in here on .

So what's the result? Is it broken or not?

We've had great weather here as well but today it's raining which is fine because it's summer here and we need this weather to cool off the humidity.

Happy weekend!

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top